Kaskus and MI6 White Peace

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MI6, you are pathetic and always will be. For all your bluster you found yourself entirely unequipped to deal with Kaskus. I laugh at the bloody nose they gave you. But hey, at least you still have your pride...for whatever that is worth.

You've always been so cute RV. I'd say we did fairly well overall, considering we did basically 1:1 damage but concentrated it over a much smaller amount of nations overall than they did. We removed over 50% of Kaskus tech and were able to leave the war without calling in allies to help deal with the lower tier debacle that was inevitable when guys with a few billion dollars and WC's were fighting sub 100 day old nations with no nukes. 

I mean, we don't all have NPO to help in the lower tier, right?

Mi6 demand 41k tech...

Kaskus make them Tap out with White Peace.

Was this before or after Smurf wanted to be viceroy of MI6?

Point being stupid things were said by both sides of this war, just like a lot of stupid things are said during every war. This shouldn't be any surprise Stewie. 

Congrats on the victory white peace Kaskus.  Can't say I've ever seen an alliance 3x the size of the attacker give in so quickly. 

Wait, I can think of one other time. :smug:

It's interesting that the same losers who whimpered all over the OWF because NG was forced to surrender instead of being given White Peace, are now mocking MI6 for giving White Peace instead of pressing in and forcing a surrender.

Edited by Krashnaia