Europa Recognition of War

Yeah honestly if the messages in my inbox are the extent of the LN terror, I'm okay with them. So far it's just fun banter, nothing malicious. 

Just wait until the messages to other members pour in "Your leader cares nothing for your alliance, come join us and we'll aid you."

Edited by Sir Kiloist

27c86ed5-613c-4286-a8f0-ab78b3e3a352_zps

Lookie what I found.... :ehm: It appears this was a holiday for Che on Oct. 9th...What a cowinkndink! :war:

10/9/2014 12:03:31 AM
war_info.png   icon_war_end.png   note.png

team_Pink.gif

Dixie Cove
Ruler: stonewall14
Limitless Nexus

team_Black.gif

Space Cuba
Ruler: Ernesto Che Guevara
Europa

TO: stonewall14 | FROM: Ernesto Che Guevara
TYPE: | DATE: 10/10/2014 3:28:40 PM

You have thwarted a nuclear attack by Ernesto Che Guevara with your Strategic Defense Initiative (SDI) systems. You lost 0 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 0.000 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 0.000 infrastructure, and 0 of your aircraft and navy force.

Shame on you Ernesto!!! :facepalm:

TO: Ernesto Che Guevara | FROM: stonewall14
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 10/10/2014 3:58:52 PM

Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by stonewall14. You lost 6519 soldiers, 85 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 20.424 miles of land, 33.882 technology, 151.166 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.

Stuff just hit the Fan!!! :frantic:

Edited by Stonewall14

"Hello, ladies, look at your alliance, now back to europa, now back at your aa, now back to me. Sadly, Die Linke isn’t Europa, but if they stopped watching libcons run their mouths and switched to Europa, they could roll them with me. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re on an ODAP with the aa your aa could be like. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s an oyster with three aid drops for that thing you love. Look again, the aid slots are now diamonds. Anything is possible when your alliance smells like Europa and not a lady.

I’m on a ghost."

Edited by RevolutionaryRebel

"Hello, ladies, look at your alliance, now back to europa, now back at your aa, now back to me. Sadly, Die Linke isn’t Europa, but if they stopped watching libcons run their mouths and switched to Europa, they could roll them with me. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re on an ODAP with the aa your aa could be like. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s an oyster with three aid drops for that thing you love. Look again, the aid slots are now diamonds. Anything is possible when your alliance smells like Europa and not a lady.

I’m on a ghost."

Seems to be you and Rey complaining the most about this war not going better for GOONS, both of you morons who challenged LN and got your alliances crushed. It would take less than hour before you beg for peace if anyone declared on you, yet you encourage others to do it for you.

You lost, LSF isn't going to fight for GOONS.

I don't think literally anyone is complaining about this insofar as the result for GOONS. We just wished you'd stop being such blowhards about it.

Also, LPH was not crushed by LN unless you mean the one war where you downdeclared after selling down almost 20k NS.