FIST v The World

We sent out orders to hit anyone in any alliance that you feel like, we wanted to end our first round with in a bang - the bang of a nuclear crater to be exact.
I hit Dakur first because he hit me after the peace with our last war with D1 was concluded about an hour before the war expired. And blockaded me. I thought that was screwed up so I went after him. I figured D1 would counter me for it so I attacked Japan and Texas with Moonpie.

As for the rest of my alliance, if they predominantly went after D1 - that's their business and they have their reasons.
Ask them.

B-)

SKARO has been very busy celebrating the "Final Days" attacking a few "friends" since last Friday.. that's why we look so

diminished NS wise!  But TpC, some OPers, some one at FIST and ,of  course,  a few Pigeons have been "Visited" by the War

Machines during this celebration...! :excl:  :awesome:   My self have had the pleasure of being  Nuked and pupped during this Bellicose

"Fiesta" ... :frantic:  but, even when i had to be off TE this past weekend for RL issues(good ones) i was able to do some damage to

most of my attackers...!  MY Nation have thwarted some 6 -7 nukes too...!    I think FIST has the correct approach  to this  "Last

Days War Fests  Celebrations" and i encourage All of TE to enter into the the active play time of this Final Week... "Do Not Leave

It To Admin..."    Lol!   :lol1:

I believe... We can make it !!!

Edited by HDSupreme

You're really going to count Skaro who have an avg ns of 2.5k and 1 NLON member who only just got hit. :huh:

No I shouldn't, but alas it is fun to point it out.

We sent out orders to hit anyone in any alliance that you feel like, we wanted to end our first round with in a bang - the bang of a nuclear crater to be exact.
I hit Dakur first because he hit me after the peace with our last war with D1 was concluded about an hour before the war expired. And blockaded me. I thought that was screwed up so I went after him. I figured D1 would counter me for it so I attacked Japan and Texas with Moonpie.

As for the rest of my alliance, if they predominantly went after D1 - that's their business and they have their reasons.
Ask them.

If you want an example of how you declare on the world, just look at our war screens.

B-)

SKARO has been very busy celebrating the "Final Days" attacking a few "friends" since last Friday.. that's why we look so

diminished NS wise!  But TpC, some OPers, some one at FIST and ,of  course,  a few Pigeons have been "Visited" by the War

Machines during this celebration...! :excl:  :awesome:   My self have had the pleasure of being  Nuked and pupped during this Bellicose

"Fiesta" ... :frantic:  but, even when i had to be off TE this past weekend for RL issues(good ones) i was able to do some damage to

most of my attackers...!  MY Nation have thwarted some 6 -7 nukes too...!    I think FIST has the correct approach  to this  "Last

Days War Fests  Celebrations" and i encourage All of TE to enter into the the active play time of this Final Week... "Do Not Leave

It To Admin..."    Lol!   :lol1:

I believe... We can make it !!!

Skaro aka the TE punching bag :P

Edited by Daenerys Targaryen