Official Complaints and Grievances Announcement

OsRavan

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just two? Amateur.

Well I'm thinking I was on other side of the fence for the last ones, I was referring to my early days back in my youth...your nation has never looked better and I was checking to see if you needed nuking again but it appears you are well in hand for my friends... :awesome: I'm sure I will be tasked with you sooner than later... :war:

To be fair, was Int ever really on the same page FA-wise as the rest of CnG?

Yes and no, from what I recall. INT's ties to GATO and ODN go back to CPCN (and in GATO's case, beyond to ICP or such), so C&G was always going to look like an attractive option. Back when stronger alliances absolutely HAD to join a bloc to feel good about themselves. Movements away from C&G were somewhat unnatural at first, but were assisted by changes in government and leadership, then further accelerated by the progression of beatdowns that highlighted how bloc membership wasn't adequate guarantee of safety. It's kinda sad that INT's morphed back almost into CPCN (status, not allies-wise).

Remember when we thought Jack Diorno was cool and let him do things?

And all we got were these stupid signatures.

I hope Atlas is ready for the same mistreatment INT received during their time there.

Lightweights they were. We're still mistreating ourselves over here.

Edited by Chaoshawk

To be fair, was Int ever really on the same page FA-wise as the rest of CnG?

To be fair DH was abusive to most CnG alliances, not just INT during their time here. ;)

To be fair DH was abusive towards everyone including itself.

To be fair, we're being a little too fair about this.

Time for a new phrase, guys!

I hope Atlas is ready for the same mistreatment INT received during their time there.

The same thought came to my mind when I saw this announcement, but now that MK is gone CnG should be free to better help their allies.

Edit: Also, to be fair, INT didn't always make it easy.

Edited by supercoolyellow

The same thought came to my mind when I saw this announcement, but now that MK is gone CnG should be free to better help their allies.

Edit: Also, to be fair, INT didn't always make it easy.

The irony in what you said, and who you said it too, makes me smile. Forget whether the statement is or is not true, just the parties. Yes, a smile indeed.