An Announcement from MI6

First, never stop wishing upon a star to become a real alliance whether it be by the wand of a fairy godmother, the fruits of your own labor, or the virtue of my membership. I'm sure you'll get there eventually, dear friend.

Second, the R stands for Red, though Screaming Random Asses does have a ring to it.

Third, I'd rather waste time for the right reasons, than invest time in the wrong places.

Long as you're having fun, buddy.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First, never stop wishing upon a star to become a real alliance whether it be by the wand of a fairy godmother, the fruits of your own labor, or the virtue of my membership. I'm sure you'll get there eventually, dear friend.

Second, the R stands for Red, though Screaming Random Asses does have a ring to it.

Third, I'd rather waste time for the right reasons, than invest time in the wrong places.

Lots of words to say not a lot of things. 

At least I'm consistent, I told you the same thing when I was in GATO as I do now. You are wasting your talent Dream, it's a real shame.

I miss ya buddy :(

Like I've told before: anytime you want to go back to being in a real alliance and not wasting your time in some random micro...........

You are wasting your talent Dream, it's a real shame.

Clearly, there is only one way to play the game, Dre4m.  You are just lucky that someone pointed it out to you in a non-condescending way before you strayed further, especially when you  deserved much less for !@#$posts like this:

I demand a do over. I have reason to believe my name was not included on the ballot.

Congratulations to those elected.

Clearly, there is only one way to play the game, Dre4m.  You are just lucky that someone pointed it out to you in a non-condescending way before you strayed further, especially when you  deserved much less for !@#$posts like this:

You are absolutely correct, there are multiple ways to play this game. However wasting away in a fairly inactive and loud mouthed micro is not one I find appealing, and for damn sure I am going to tell a friend of mine when I think he is wasting his time. I'm not long enough in MI6 to hold a grudge against SRA, but this is no different from what I was telling Dream months ago when I was still in GATO. I just so happen to think you guys are a waste of pixels when your membership could actually be having a positive impact on the game if you were in almost any other alliance. 

You are absolutely correct, there are multiple ways to play this game. However wasting away in a fairly inactive and loud mouthed micro is not one I find appealing, and for damn sure I am going to tell a friend of mine when I think he is wasting his time. I'm not long enough in MI6 to hold a grudge against SRA, but this is no different from what I was telling Dream months ago when I was still in GATO. I just so happen to think you guys are a waste of pixels when your membership could actually be having a positive impact on the game if you were in almost any other alliance. 

Interesting premise. Couple questions, so can I fully appreciate your point:

What exactly is a" loud-mouthed micro?" Is it formed from loud-mouthed leadership, or loud-mouthed members?  

Would loud-mouthed (per your definition) be more acceptable in an alliance of larger size?

What constitutes a "positive impact on the game"?

How could our membership, if it is as inactive as you say, have such a positive impact in "almost any other alliance"?

It's the decision of a person whether he should be in a big alliance or a small one. As long as he is enjoying it and he has no regrets then who are we to judge them, friend or not. Let's leave that derailing conversation which won't get us anywhere. Moving back on topic. Congrats to the newly elected M's on their coup and the new 00s.

A few points.

Crown, it's good to see you. We should talk more.

abbas, who the heck voted you out of office? I want names.

I'm not comfortable with people fighting on behalf of, about or because of me. Unless it's violent and you're in range. So, make it stop.

A few points.

Crown, it's good to see you. We should talk more.

abbas, who the heck voted you out of office? I want names.

I'm not comfortable with people fighting on behalf of, about or because of me. Unless it's violent and you're in range. So, make it stop.

Fine, back to harassing you through private dispatches (ooc: IRC if I ever catch you on.)

Dre4m can make any AA shine. "Well they cant be that bad...they have him in it.". It almost makes up for Xanth in govt...

They won't let me out of gov. ...

Seems they like having an unstable shit poster in office. 

To the "sra/micros suck" conversation. Sra plays our own way unconstrained by the cookie cutter conventions that plague macro alliances such as MI6. 

To say your alliance is better "because we have more members" just makes you sound like a sad little kid shouting "mine is better, play with me!" 

Finally onto the loudmouth statement: you support and condone Myths posting. Your arguement is invalid.