An Announcement from MI6

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We've been ousted! Now the whole world will know how we conspired to start a war between GOONS and Kaskus to extend our terms!

Congrats guys.

If I declare war I will immediately demand to see proof that this thing that never happened happened.

I join MI6 and Chim leaves leadership.....mission accomplished?

I demand a do over. I have reason to believe my name was not included on the ballot.

Congratulations to those elected.

Like I've told before: anytime you want to go back to being in a real alliance and not wasting your time in some random micro...........

I join MI6 and Chim leaves leadership.....mission accomplished?

Like I've told before: anytime you want to go back to being in a real alliance and not wasting your time in some random micro...........

First, never stop wishing upon a star to become a real alliance whether it be by the wand of a fairy godmother, the fruits of your own labor, or the virtue of my membership. I'm sure you'll get there eventually, dear friend.

Second, the R stands for Red, though Screaming Random Asses does have a ring to it.

Third, I'd rather waste time for the right reasons, than invest time in the wrong places.