Mutant Scorpions from Space II

200px-Sandstormflag.jpg250px-Flag_SNX_max.png

Mutant Scorpions from Space II

It is my extreme pleasure and honor to announce the carry over of the NSF-TSC treaty. The bonds of friendship and respect that lead to the initial treaty has been brought over along with the paper (pixel) display. I look forward to continuing this brilliant relationship with our brothers on brown.

Preamble

This is an Optional Defense-Optional Aggression Pact between The Sandstorm Con federacy (TSC) and Supernova X (SNX )

Article I: Sovereignty

Both signatory alliances and their respective members agree to recognize and respect each other's sovereignty.

Article II: Peace

Both signatory alliances and their respective members agree to settle all differences peacefully.

Article III: Intelligence

If either of the signatory alliances comes into possession of information involving or relating to the safety and well being of the other signatory, said information will be turned over.

Article IV: Defense

Both signatories may be asked, but is not required, to come to the defense of the other if attacked.

Article V: Aggression

Both signatories can be asked, but it is not required, that they particpate in the others plan for world domination.

Article VI: Brown Senate Cooperation

Both signatories agree that the Brown Senate is important to the well being of both alliances and promise to work together to insure that both alliances have a voice in the senate.

Article VII: Cancellation

This treaty may be cancelled with a 72 hour notice from the cancelling signatory in appropriate private channels.

Signed by the Suprrnova-X Imperium:

Triumvirate
Jrkee, crv24, p8ntballer

Senate
Supercheese, Tywin Lannister, Ryan Thomas IV, Yosodog, Madcat

Ministers
Internal Affairs: Astro
Defense: Mr Flubb
Foreign Affairs: Legion-x
Finance: MadMike

Signed by The Sandstorm Confederacy:

Alex0827a - Elder of Travel
Satan1612 - Elder of Organization
Shavar - Elder of the Treasury
Kream - Elder of War
ConRed - Elder of Varying Titles That He Gets To Pick And Choose From Edited by Masterchief777

Sorry, computer died at home, couldn't get on til today... Anywho, new treaty, yay and stuff. Every treaty's gonna have its proponents and its critics, so I probably won't even be bothered to look at this topic again, after this obligatory post.

Yay treaties :)

o/ SNX

o/ TSC