Pee Wee's Playhouse Presents:

MitchellBade

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are better than this. !@#$ like this happens every single war. Its a cop out to say this !@#$.

Your guy has already started flamebaiting me.  You know exactly to what I am referring Kill.  I just figured I throw a little back.

Now, as to the cop out, I don't follow.  Feel free to enlighten me, as I am sure you will try to regardless of that I really don't care about opinions.

Lol. When were you ever friends with anyone in Kaskus?

:popcorn:

I'm Kaskus Hall of Fame, even fought during the Sith skirmish that arose due to your membership. Course I wouldn't expect an ego-maniac such as yourself to take note of the contributions and sacrifices of others. Hence why we're at this crossroads. Edited by MitchellBade

In all honesty I did miss the protection thread and just saw masta on a one man aa and ordered the raid.  My bad. 

Now that you have dow'd us the ball is in your court. You know where we are when you are ready.

Actually, now that I DoW'd you, that means I have scored a basket. The ball, traditionally, goes to the team which was scored on.

Or would you like to play "make it, take it"? Edited by Neo Uruk

Your guy has already started flamebaiting me.  You know exactly to what I am referring Kill.  I just figured I throw a little back.

Now, as to the cop out, I don't follow.  Feel free to enlighten me, as I am sure you will try to regardless of that I really don't care about opinions.

Whatever. I dont know why I even try with you anymore.

Why can't we go back to when we were all under the same crazy roof? -_-

You mean that great place called superfriends? Yeah I miss it :/

Actually, now that I DoW'd you, that means I have scored a basket. The ball, traditionally, goes to the team which was scored on.

Or would you like to play "make it, take it"?

I don't see a point on the board for you yet.  Glad to get clarification from you on your dow.

To: Lord Hitchcock From: MitchellBade Date: 9/24/2014 2:41:33 PM

Subject: RE: Proposition

Message: Because this is all my idea lol and official MI6 policy is generally to ignore me. As the situation stands, you are pegged by MI6 to be ZId due to your "ghosting" of Kaskus. Now I am willing to pay to get you off this list if in return, you return to LT and turn around and we make moves against Screaming Red Asses. I know LPH is currently trying to drum up further support. Now I haven't been given the green light by MI6 that you can even be bribed off the ZI list, but I'm hoping my personal relations with their leadership should hold some sway, especially if doing this can in turn get SRA hit. MI6 doesn't exactly have warm feelings towards them

Rey, cut the crap. After this conflict, I hope Franz looks more closely at our ties with LPH.

To: Lord Hitchcock From: MitchellBade Date: 9/24/2014 2:41:33 PM
Subject: RE: Proposition
Message: Because this is all my idea lol and official MI6 policy is generally to ignore me. As the situation stands, you are pegged by MI6 to be ZId due to your "ghosting" of Kaskus. Now I am willing to pay to get you off this list if in return, you return to LT and turn around and we make moves against Screaming Red Asses. I know LPH is currently trying to drum up further support. Now I haven't been given the green light by MI6 that you can even be bribed off the ZI list, but I'm hoping my personal relations with their leadership should hold some sway, especially if doing this can in turn get SRA hit. MI6 doesn't exactly have warm feelings towards them
Rey, cut the crap. After this conflict, I hope Franz looks more closely at our ties with LPH.

I swear, why do you people think everyone wants to see my dirt laundry? They've got their own undergarments to deal with.

I'm Kaskus Hall of Fame, even fought during the Sith skirmish that arose due to your membership. Course I wouldn't expect an ego-maniac such as yourself to take note of the contributions and sacrifices of others. Hence why we're at this crossroads.

I knew you came for a war couldn't remember if it was the NSO or GOONS one.  

Anyways if you were actually there you would know I offered myself up for ZI to Rayvon in exchange for no war with Kaskus..

I was in peace mode and then returned to Kaskus (as I was a member there eons before you even knew who we were), and was unaware I was on a ZI list. Ray informed Kaskus of this when I found out I offered myself for ZI. Ray said whatever its fine and then kaskus put me in govt and Ray thought it was a slap in the face but we honestly weren't even thinking of NSO and then they decided to attack me.

Ancient history though and I'm not going to go down this rabbit hole so this will be my last post on the subject.

To be fair, Franz already knew before the tie that Rey loves drama, he signed with him anyway.

Err, this isn't exactly "Rey loves drama." It's more "Rey doesn't want random people thinking masta is fair game for going out on a (kinda) limb for his buddies."

This could have been handled diplomatically. I ordered a raid on what I thought was an unprotected nation. Instead of you coming to me and talking you decided to (according to the message posted here and the others forwarded to me) start building a coalition against SRA.

We really have no desire to fight you or lph or anyone you could bring against us but we will if that's the path you chose to pursue. I'm not saying I'm without fault on this in any way but I will say out of the nation's in mastas range I allowed the 2 non-nuke nations to raid him for exp. I wasn't going for damage.

Now hurry with your coalition and make sure they have larger nations than anything found in lph so I can have some fun without selling down. To bad your nation is pathetic rey or you could lose round 3 to me. 

Masta misspoke -- although I did use the word "convince" in our query so I guess I was misleading. I offered allies, as I always do, the chance to join in. Franz can post the exact query if he likes, as could SLCB.

I did, however, request that SHOULD SRA CALL IN ALLIES they help out. I think that's a reasonable request, no?