Pee Wee's Playhouse Presents:

MitchellBade

That last sentence looks like a declaration to me.

Oh, you mean after his nation was at war?

or the fact that you protect some 1 man AA who already declared war on kaskus

Kaskus is very capable of protecting themselves. They've even got a little help!

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to admit, I like the OP's presentation for the humor.

Best wishes to SRA.  Javahouse (tJL) fought them before.  They are a worthy group from what I'm told.

To: Lord Hitchcock From: MitchellBade Date: 9/24/2014 2:41:33 PM

Subject: RE: Proposition

Message: Because this is all my idea lol and official MI6 policy is generally to ignore me. As the situation stands, you are pegged by MI6 to be ZId due to your "ghosting" of Kaskus. Now I am willing to pay to get you off this list if in return, you return to LT and turn around and we make moves against Screaming Red Asses. I know LPH is currently trying to drum up further support. Now I haven't been given the green light by MI6 that you can even be bribed off the ZI list, but I'm hoping my personal relations with their leadership should hold some sway, especially if doing this can in turn get SRA hit. MI6 doesn't exactly have warm feelings towards them

Rey, cut the crap. After this conflict, I hope Franz looks more closely at our ties with LPH.

MI6 is planning on ZI'ing people for "ghosting" Kaskus in the war?  Interesting. 

Edited by White Chocolate

Best wishes to SRA.  Javahouse (tJL) fought them before.  They are a worthy group from what I'm told.

MI6 is planning on ZI'ing people for "ghosting" Kaskus in the war?  Interesting. 

O/ White Chocolate

O/TjL

O/DBDC

You of all people calling a raid a war. That's a sad new low in rey fact spinning.

No, I called it "jumping the gun on a raid" in an earlier post. However, during a raid, a state of war exists between nations.

You're not going to get me there, Xanth. You should know better than it -- we've been through you trying to goad me into this before. Edited by Neo Uruk

You of all people calling a raid a war. That's a sad new low in rey fact spinning. 

Calling Rey out for being an idiot isn't even worth doing. We all know he is an idiot and that is why we love him.

Calling Rey out for being an idiot isn't even worth doing. We all know he is an idiot and that is why we love him.

Finally something we can All agree on. 

Also rey I shouldn't have to goad you into anything you already dow'd us. Now we're just waiting for the actual attack part of it. 

Edited by Xanth

Finally something we can All agree on. 

Also rey I shouldn't have to goad you into anything you already dow'd us. Now we're just waiting for the actual attack part of it. 

We are currently to stoned to actually declare war.

EZI/PZI have been bandied about for those ghosts

It's a war, should they offer them free tech?

What I find interesting is that you failed to read quite clearly in the DOW thread provided by Kaskus...

the ghosts will have to seek seperate peace from Kaskus, if they hit ZI in the process, well that is an affect of war!

EZI/PZI have been bandied about for those ghosts

where do you get this from?

The hilarity of SRA complaining in this thread that a diplomatic solution could've been achieved and in another attacking MI6 for saying a diplomatic solution could've been achieved is on point - well done, gents.

Berbers, don't put words in our mouth - MI6 has always and will always be against EZI.

Edited by Chimaera

And look at your lack of declaration on Badlands whom have been attacking masta for a full day longer than anyone in Sra. 

and fyi, badlands only attacked because we were responding to a rogue action on kaskus, while SRA may have initially attacked for raiding reasons, they should also have reason to attack as a response to the rogue action on Kaskus too. So this whole 'bad raid target' argument is really irrelevant Edited by Hamilmania