Declaration of War

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, 51 pages of Myth trying to spin the CB away. Personally I'm having fun laying waste to goons, might take a while before I get bored of this war. The idiots were yourself and goons. Doesn't matter at which point Ken was telling the truth, you guys remain allied to them and haven't even shown proof Ken wasn't lying when he said he lied previously. Your opinion on whether goons' words could justify action against M16 doesn't matter.

You were plotting with goons in the lead up to LN getting attacked.

Nobody, and I repeat nobody, would waste the time and effort to get LN and Kaskus attacked.  It would be similar to having a metaphysical debate amongst thirty colleagues as to whether one is capable of squashing an ant, instead of just going outside and squashing an ant.

Nobody, and I repeat nobody, would waste the time and effort to get LN and Kaskus attacked.  It would be similar to having a metaphysical debate amongst thirty colleagues as to whether one is capable of squashing an ant, instead of just going outside and squashing an ant.

Plenty of time to take the thread to 52 pages, though.

It is probably worth noting that Kaskus - insofar as official announcements are concerned, doesn't actually have a protectorate treaty with LN. Protection afforded has been vis a vis TIF's flimsy ODP. Of course, US may have made verbal agreements as well, but given there's no photostatic proof of an actual agreement he's more or less free to watch them burn.

Such decisions are probably better considered by Kaskus' other allies, who remain content to be tied to an alliance with leadership that intentionally places their security at risk. I highly doubt that they've been fully consulted over the Kaskus-methrage situation, at least. But hey, fun is fun, right?

It is probably worth noting that Kaskus - insofar as official announcements are concerned, doesn't actually have a protectorate treaty with LN. Protection afforded has been vis a vis TIF's flimsy ODP. Of course, US may have made verbal agreements as well, but given there's no photostatic proof of an actual agreement he's more or less free to watch them burn.
Such decisions are probably better considered by Kaskus' other allies, who remain content to be tied to an alliance with leadership that intentionally places their security at risk. I highly doubt that they've been fully consulted over the Kaskus-methrage situation, at least. But hey, fun is fun, right?

This was our main point the first time around when we jumped in to help Rey and suddenly Smurf shows up claiming they protect LN.

This was our main point the first time around when we jumped in to help Rey and suddenly Smurf shows up claiming they protect LN.

That's because Smurf has been attempting to throw his allies weight around for the past few months. When it failed he had to invent a reason to attempt to start a global war, when that failed he had try to find another. At this point he's pretty much out of attempts. 0-3

It was clearly marked and known that we were protected by Kaskus in numerous threads and on most of nations and alliance bios prior to this latest war of agression on Limitless Nexus by the Goons...matter of fact it was their reason for saying ooops and backing off in first "war" declared by Goons on us for BJs from ReyRey etc blah blah blah...then it was your noob attacked a 61(?)day pending ghost and we just gonna nuke him until he quits the game...and then it's your noob messed up we just gonna war him for one round to teach him a lesson...; :ehm: wink wink We meant to say AND we are gonna roll your whole AA 2 hours later cuz M16 said we could... :awesome: To now we shall keep warring your AA until we get bored because we can... :ph34r:

Can we just have a global war already? Clearly, that's what both sides want (despite what they say).
There's like a foot deep puddle of tears in here.... It's only worthy of yawns anymore.

IKR I can only do so much to start a global war and need help obviously... :facepalm:

So what I got from these past few posts is that Kaskus is protecting LN, but their war-boner for MI6 made the protectorate null and void.

I would say the protectorate treaty is still in place, but currently has issues of being enforced, at least for now. I'm sure that Kaskus's allies wouldn't mind stepping in for Limitless Nexus if they deem it necessary though (ala SRA on Pee-Wee's Playhouse).

I would say the protectorate treaty is still in place, but currently has issues of being enforced, at least for now. I'm sure that Kaskus's allies wouldn't mind stepping in for Limitless Nexus if they deem it necessary though (ala SRA on Pee-Wee's Playhouse).

SRA's wars on Pee-Wee's Playhouse had nothing to do with Limitless Nexus.

We are in constant contact with our Protectors and allies and are well pleased with the support and honor shown by all of them...o/ Kaskus o/ TIR o/ Secret friends... :awesome: We are getting all the help we need and will require even if this goes on for years which I'm strangely comfortable with... :war:

1f356b9f-a8e6-40d1-8be6-9dc911b969ea_zps