Declaration of War

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For, I believe the 3rd time in as many days, I find myself quoting an MI6 member who thinks talking about SRA in MI6's war with Kaskus has validity.

Irony, you are such a fickle mistress.

It seems valid when your ally suggests MI6 attack you in order or offering us a CB on any number of his allies to spark a global war he has been attempting to make happen for a couple months.

I'd say it's pretty valid in confirming your ally is an instigator and that he freely throws his allies weight around without their consent.

Pretty interesting things imo, at least to people not wanting to ignore them.

Edited by IYIyTh

Naming this war implies people will ever want to talk about it.  I don't see the point.

On the plus side, Ghost is awesome and we can all think of him when this war is referenced.  It's a way of getting something positive out of something so horribly negative :D

Not really sure why MI6 won't announce the activation of it's DoD and Umbrella treaties.

I guess they just don't like the attention.

Is this really what I sound like? I'll ease up on everybody, I promise. Edited by Neo Uruk

Not really sure why MI6 won't announce the activation of it's DoD and Umbrella treaties.

M16 hasn't activated any treaties though, the ghosts just come because they are "bored". 

When Kaskus announces the activation of their NEW treaty?

Pro quid pro, bro! Edited by The Puppeteer

.......... People sending us free money!

So got to http://www.cybernations.net/alliance_display.asp?Page=1&Order=DESC&Field=Strength&ID=11361 and donate now!!!!!

PS

This is not a scam, if you send us money and tech we will give you ABSOLUTELY NOTHING in return.

~ASH

on behalf of TIF Council

So got to http://www.cybernations.net/alliance_display.asp?Page=1&Order=DESC&Field=Strength&ID=11361 and donate now!!!!!

PS
This is not a scam, if you send us money and tech we will give you ABSOLUTELY NOTHING in return.

~ASH
on behalf of TIF Council

Seems legit.

PS

~ASH

on behalf of TIF Council

That South Park Episode wasn't even that funny :|

aka, imma do the exact thing I !@#$%*ed about you doing, aka, business as usual in CN

This is like berating MI6 for defending itself because it got declared on.