Declaration of War

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Given the level of conversation from start to finish, I think Jerry Springer is supposed to come out and sum everything up for us.

Krashnaia is cheating on her husband first of all, also her weave is fake. That shit was neighing in the dressing room.

This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just because...