Declaration of War

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If 'attempting to escalate a war between Kaskus and GOONS' means 'laughing off a remarkably idiotic situation featuring remarkably idiotic people and ignoring that any of us ever wasted a single neuron considering the situation in the first place', you might have a point.

But it doesn't.  MI6 wouldn't waste our time or energy attempting to create a war.  Especially since you spent all summer begging us to take the CB's you were handing out left and right, and we continuously refused.  All this is about is your desire for war, Smurf, and pretending otherwise demeans the intellects of all those involved.  MI6 does not desire war with any alliance on Bob.

However, you have handed us one, and we shall pursue it to its logical conclusion.  A threat to the Service, no matter how insignificant, must be stamped out with supreme prejudice.

tl;dr: you will get rekt.

Your initial post contradicts your "clarification," which shows you decided to attack MI6 because of some random tertiary off hand conversation you had with GOONS.

But sure, look away from the facts.

Random what? Please read the full logs linked at the bottom of the OP.

I am confused, but I have never liked MI6. They are duplicious, manipulative, and double-dealing liars. There is nothing remotely respectable or trustworthy about that alliance. Yet, the thing that rattles me most about those scandalous scoundrels is their arrogance. Their arrogance is unfounded and undeserved, and it is the type of pride that only one who has never accomplished anything or ever been truly tested can hold. MI6 will failed sooner or later, just as all its predecessors have. Until that day though, I shall smile at every bloodied MI6 nose I see. Kaskus is more than capable of that.

I wish you well, Kaskus. This is a truly noble endeavor if there has ever been one.

Edited by Rebel Virginia

It's something that's usually done at update, but seems Kaskus just couldn't wait to push the big red button. I'm just heading to my local church to pray for some more escalation, seems the only way an old fogey like me can stay relevant.

In fairness to smurf declaring at ten wasn't an error in it of itself, nuking requires 25 hours of prior war to unlock. This way the mi6ers declared on will only have an hour to retaliate at 11 tomorrow evening. There are many reasons to detract from this effort, but that isn't one of them.

In fairness to smurf declaring at ten wasn't an error in it of itself, nuking requires 25 hours of prior war to unlock. This way the mi6ers declared on will only have an hour to retaliate at 11 tomorrow evening. There are many reasons to detract from this effort, but that isn't one of them.

make sure if we're playing that certain something you remind me to nuke!

Ballsy move, Kaskus.

If you're right about MI6, you're certainly justified in attacking them. Unfortunately, without stronger evidence I'm doubtful you'll get much support. I would say you're screwed, but I have seen Kaskus survive against all odds before. Good luck, and may both sides have fun. :)

o/ war!

Ballsy move, Kaskus.

If you're right about MI6, you're certainly justified in attacking them. Unfortunately, without stronger evidence I'm doubtful you'll get much support. I would say you're screwed, but I have seen Kaskus survive against all odds before. Good luck, and may both sides have fun. :)

o/ war!

I really hope you're kitten about this.  Kaskus has no idea what they're mewing about.

It is easy to arrange a PR case against MI6 since they are already known as the scary spy alliance. It's much harder to prove that case to reasonable people when you only have incidental evidence (one set of logs). The other side of the coin is that Kaskus was informed, but Smurf decided to pretend he wasn't. If this really was plotted by MI6 that would have been low, but there's really no direct evidence that this is the case... and the fact that Kaskus was willing to attack MI6 with such a lack of evidence strongly leads me to believe they have some level of backing from people with a political agenda in mind.