Declaration of War

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that is a surprise. Please ask your treaty partners for assistance, I would be more than happy to mediate for you if they did step in.

Have fun GOONS, early christmas for ya'll it seems.

This is a DoW on MI6

Also US what? you used logs to infer information and then declare war. Why didn't we think of that guys?

CLARIFICATION

I understand my post was long and filled with references to things that people who were not involved with the situation won't understand so here it is:

Kaskus is declaring war on MI6 for attempting to escalate a war between Kaskus and GOONS despite the best efforts of Doom Squad, NEW, Polaris, Sparta, DBDC, IRON, Umbrella, and many others trying to shut it down.

We will not attempt to expand this war into a global war unless MI6s allies choose to do so. We leave the ball in your court. 

Edited by Unknown Smurf

CLARIFICATION

I understand my post was long and filled with references to things that people who were not involved with the situation won't understand so here it is:

Kaskus is declaring war on MI6 for attempting to escalate a war between Kaskus and GOONS despite the best efforts of Doom Squad, NEW, Polaris, Sparta, DBDC, IRON, Umbrella, and many others trying to shut it down.

We will not attempt to expand this war into a global war unless MI6s allies choose to do so. We leave the ball in your court. 

Your initial post contradicts your "clarification," which shows you decided to attack MI6 because of some random tertiary off hand conversation you had with GOONS.

But sure, look away from the facts.

Could someone explain what a "Declaration of War" is?  I seem to have forgotten.

It's something that's usually done at update, but seems Kaskus just couldn't wait to push the big red button. I'm just heading to my local church to pray for some more escalation, seems the only way an old fogey like me can stay relevant.

CLARIFICATION

I was trying to figure out how to argue with this but it's not worth trying to fight a lie.

If 'attempting to escalate a war between Kaskus and GOONS' means 'laughing off a remarkably idiotic situation featuring remarkably idiotic people and ignoring that any of us ever wasted a single neuron considering the situation in the first place', you might have a point.

But it doesn't.  MI6 wouldn't waste our time or energy attempting to create a war.  Especially since you spent all summer begging us to take the CB's you were handing out left and right, and we continuously refused.  All this is about is your desire for war, Smurf, and pretending otherwise demeans the intellects of all those involved.  MI6 does not desire war with any alliance on Bob.

However, you have handed us one, and we shall pursue it to its logical conclusion.  A threat to the Service, no matter how insignificant, must be stamped out with supreme prejudice.