Declaration of War

Why activate treaties and pull in the web? Smurf specifically has been trying to get a world war. Not activating treaties allows MI6 to keep it local and deny Smurf the exact thing he wants. But if people who want to rumble want to tangle with NEW ghosts and people like you, no reason to disallow it. Now that most of your strength is gone you're using all you have left, a big flapping mouth that achieves nothing.

If I wanted it to go global I would've called a defensive war on this (note it happened prior to DoW). 

pfZrOPM.png

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's an ironic statement coming from Mr. Miscommunication himself. lol

edit.. You really don't have room to talk Ken, your big mouth got MI6 attacked.

Actually Smurfs idiocy got MI6 attacked. Especially after we had explained the situation to him before he attacked. We could have worked it out with him but he wanted to start a war. So he did. MI6 refused to allow him to expand it into a world war and so he is basically just burning his alliance, NEW ghosts and random stragglers like yourself.

If I wanted it to go global I would've called a defensive war on this (note it happened prior to DoW). 

pfZrOPM.png

Yup and I would have let you kick the crap out of that guy until you were done. And had you declared on all of GOONS, the same exact situation would be playing out as the one wit MI6.

Considering you chose to attack the alliance you have been poking at all summer instead, it shows what you wanted to do.

Actually Smurfs idiocy got MI6 attacked. Especially after we had explained the situation to him before he attacked. We could have worked it out with him but he wanted to start a war. So he did. MI6 refused to allow him to expand it into a world war and so he is basically just burning his alliance, NEW ghosts and random stragglers like yourself.

You lied Ken, one way or another you still told a lie, coming from one in such a position you're in, that's not acceptable and many an alliance has either been rolled for it or kicked the leadership to the curb.

As long as my nation burns doing something right and for a just cause, I'm fine with it and will do it every time.

Actually that would have worked better than the mess of a CB used for this war. You should speak to Unknown Smurf about that. His convoluted nonsense turned away allies that would have otherwise loved to join in on a sucker punch against MI6. Now, of course, it is too late to make that work.

I think his allies told him they would join if this thread makes it to 100 pages. This is why 'smurf is still degrading himself and making people laught at him, again and again.

You guys did this for 62 pages? I've only read a few posts, but wow.

The fact is this. kaskus is gonna lose this at the end of the day.

Win or lose, Kaskus will still have their pride, respect and balls to do what is right. That's a victory all day long over pixel numbers.

One of the best replies to the above even though I really don't care for either side here.

At the end of the day, Kaskus are still awesome fighters and stood up for themselves. MI6 fought a war with broken warchests for the next war. That's literally all that will happen.

Though to MI6's advantage and fairnesss they didn't call in Pandora's Box Their allies when they were getting rolled out, like someone we all know and remember as one of the funniest events in history.

Yep. It's not like someone can claim respect after that.

I don't know who you are, but you look familiar. Havent you been one of the triumvirate of MHA for the past few years?

When did you leave?

Edited by Yonsae

You lied Ken, one way or another you still told a lie, coming from one in such a position you're in, that's not acceptable and many an alliance has either been rolled for it or kicked the leadership to the curb.

As long as my nation burns doing something right and for a just cause, I'm fine with it and will do it every time.

You are intentionally dense and ridiculous. Since you have no clue what you are talking about, as per usual, I will just ignore you.

Didn't you just make a Hellen Keller joke?

I believe people will take it very seriously when they see ReyTheGreat calling someone unclassy.

You are intentionally dense and ridiculous. Since you have no clue what you are talking about, as per usual, I will just ignore you.

If you only could of used this strategy long ago when dealing with Kaskus.

Edited by Yonsae

Are you an adult? You seem to be fasinated with pre teens and their pecker sizes...please keep your pedophilic fantasies to yourself and concentrate on the topic,,,k thx bai... :facepalm:  o/ Kaskus

Soooo... someone mentions a 13 years old, and your subconscious automatically links it to pedophilia...

Oookay... have you considered looking for professional assistance? Edited by Krashnaia

Using percentages to make your damage look more impressive is pitiful. If MI6 started with much more NS/Tech/etc the % of damage will be less. Basic math.

Every single merc on our AA is former Kaskus except 2. And every single one has been granted full membership.

:popcorn:

Is the ghosts issue settled then? How will we take this to 100 pages now :|

Edited by shahenshah

You guys earned yourself a spot in the corner of legendary fighters when we came in on you, that is for sure. 

Ghosts or not, MI6 will eventually realize their future as a factor  partial factor will come to an end without a decisive resolution to this war and call in the platoon.

Yup and I would have let you kick the crap out of that guy until you were done. And had you declared on all of GOONS, the same exact situation would be playing out as the one wit MI6.

Considering you chose to attack the alliance you have been poking at all summer instead, it shows what you wanted to do.

Despite you guys attacking before I had time to restock nukes, we're still outdamaging GOONS. Sardonic after declaring war on me, hasn't been active since the first few days of the war; making his nation an easy cash farm delivered courtesy of your leader. So regardless of the odds we're up against, it feels like winning to me. I'm sure Kaskus would be outdamaging you guys as well, had they declared on you as well. Very few of us can build nukes and we're still outdamaging you guys.

You guys earned yourself a spot in the corner of legendary fighters when we came in on you, that is for sure. 

Ghosts or not, MI6 will eventually realize their future as a factor  partial factor will come to an end without a decisive resolution to this war and call in the platoon.

You'll never graduate wrestling school if you keep overselling that hard, kid.

Guys, Yonsae has entered the fray. This "discussion" has reached the highest level of stupid it can go. Let's just call it a day, there's no reasoning with them. This much is evident with the insane length this conversation is gone on. 

Sorry to dissapoint, but we'll be fine. No one of consequence buys Kaskus' !@#$%^&* anyway.

Edited by KahlanRahl

I don't know who you are, but you look familiar. Havent you been one of the triumvirate of MHA for the past few years?

When did you leave?

I've never been in MHA. You may remember me from CSN. You know, that alliance you double-crossed, then came back wepping all over the floor for forgiveness. Was kinda pathetic.

We have not shared alliance again, as your application to MI6 was, not surprisingly, rejected. We may be poachers accepting anyone, but even our standards have a bottom limit. Edited by Krashnaia

36 times. It's really not that hard to find out, dude.

Also, I will have you know that despite the fact that I represent the opinion of everyone that's right, I am not "many people".

Edited by Neo Uruk

36 times. It's really not that hard to find out, dude.

Also, I will have you know that despite the fact that I represent the opinion of everyone that's right, I am not "many people".

Sho'U'Rite ReyRey... :ehm: Glad to see your the spokesnerd for the m16 coalition...congrats brah! :awesome:

I bet you I have less posts in this topic than many people. 

Neo Uruk 91 Unknown Smurf   76 IYIyTh 76 DoorNail 49 KenMorningstar 44 Stonewall14 37 Chimaera 29 Lord Inchcock 29 Dochartaigh 28 DeathAdder 25 Franz Ferdinand 24 Methrage 24 Krashnaia 22 Fox Fire 22 RevolutionaryRebel 20 Rush Sykes 20 Charles the Tyrant 18 Stewie 18 Facade 18 Opaque 17 Gibsonator21 16 Malinok 15 WarriorSoul 15 USMC123 14 Tywin Lannister 14 duelking 14 Walshington 13 Emperor Marx 13 killjoy123 13 smurthwaite 12 Avakael 10 Dre4mwe4ver 10 Xanth 9 FredDerf 9 Chauncey 9 Lord bagel 9 Steve Buscemi 9 berbers 9 abbasmehdi 8 KahlanRahl 8 KenoCore 8 TurnipCruncher 8 CubaQuerida 8 salsabeast1 8 Sir Kiloist 7 Kim Jong lllest 7 Commander shepard 7 Gingervites 7 Garion 6 conistonslim 6 Eumirbago 6 Sigrun Vapneir 6 Devilyn Caster 6 Believland 6 Williambonney 6 Partisan 5 Robert2424 5 Ernesto Che Guevara 5 Kaiser Hanssen 5 dunhill2071 5 Sardonic 5 Freelancer 4 Thorgrum 4 FlogYou 4 kingzog 4 Alexio15 4 Voodoo Nova 4 carter0912 4 rabonnobar 4 Duke Nukem 4 Saladjoe 4 Ogaden 4 ChairmanHal 3 Lord Levistus 3 iamthey 3 Auctor 3 the rebel 3 Montosh 3 Oni 3 Yonsae 3 WorldConqueror 3 Dajobo 3 Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz 3 MitchellBade 3 Caliph 3 shahenshah 3 keeology 3 HM Solomon I 3 Mogar 3 Baltus 2 The Big Bad 2 James Maximus 2 hormones74 2 YOLO SWAG 2 Kyriakos Raanb Dorou 2 Big Ego 2 Third King 2 KainIIIC 2 President Ash 2 rileyaddaff 2 Lurunin 2 Master Hakai 2 Taget 2 longnameislonger 2 untouchable 2 Krihelion 2 Samus 2 Caustic 2 hartfw 2 saxasm 2 d3mon 2 Stoopid Ace 2 Dark Temptation 2 Joe Stupid 2 kerschbs 2 Hamilmania 2 Redarmy 2 ShadowDragon 1 Mister black 1 Rebel Virginia 1 WolfW 1 Starfox101 1 Sabcat 1 Xavier Harkonnen 1 Azaghul 1 D34th 1 Gitami 1 King Cyan 1 Supreme Emperor Daeg 1 Crownguard 1 SirWilliam 1 The Puppeteer 1 Orville Reginbacher 1 supercoolyellow 1 Bob 1 hapapants 1 magicninja 1 Goose 1 Tidy Bowl Man 1 gantanX 1 Lord Bitburg 1 TBRaiders 1 Petro 1 Artigo 1 Mvbomber 1 Blade 619 1 Hereno 1 vandelsand 1 Caladin 1 FS108 1 The Pansy 1 Bear Retrieval Unit 1 Pingu 1 darkfox 1 President Gunn 1 alyster 1 Vukland 1 Kittiquel 1 Romeo Charlie 1 JohnGulager 1 Longshadow 1 death from above 82 1 mythicknight 1 Rhizoctonia 1 Schattenmann 1 Lord Caparo 1  

You lost the bet, as 1 people can't qualify for "many". B-)

So, congratulations for making a fool out of yourself. Again.

Can I claim my prize?

Edited by Krashnaia

Obviously there would not be a fair fight when you take on an alliance much bigger, MI6 could've prevented the image they cast upon themselves by refusing to allow ghosts into their alliance, but it's too late for that.

Kaskus didn't force you to allow your allies to ghost, you chose to do it, thinking you'd sidestep the treaty web by doing so. Had you not invited your allies to ghost, you would not have this problem of looking like !@#$ and could've used it against Kaskus.

You literally screwed yourselves and all the chest thumping you're doing makes you look even worse. You will never recover from the image you created for yourselves and there is absolutely nothing you can say that will change it.

It doesn't really matter now how the war turns out now, you've lost your respect and pride, a fatal blow that is of your own doing because you !@#$ your pants instead of showing you had what it takes and stood firm to fight an alliance a third your size.

So showing Kaskus that MI6 had their allies support without giving smurf what he wanted doesn't make sense to you?  Of course not because it was soooo obvious that MI6 didn't have enough 100K nations of their own.  Really this was all a master plan by me so I could jump you and Stoopid Ace.  That dastardly Ace didn't join in like I planed!