Declaration of (Continued) Existence

Flag_of_Argent.png

Friendly reminder that Argent is still around everyone. Also we turned six on the 17th apparently. Also of note, Janax is back part-time. That is all.

**Message brought to you by James Spanier (aka Lowsten), the Great and Powerful Emperor.**

Happy belated birthday I suppose?

Thanks I suppose?

* Waves at Lowsten

Happy Anniversary

Hey hey Cerd, and thanks. Sorry I missed your alliance's birthday bash the other day.

Congrats. Nice to see janax return.

It is pretty nice. Plus he's already threatened to coup me twice, so Argent may get 145% better over night one of these days.

Congrats on the bd :-)

Thanks, we tried.

Congratulations! :)

Thanks Kurdanak.  :wub:

One of Planet Bob's finest flags.  Congrats on the birfday.

You think so? Some people think it's too complicated or something. Also too square and not enough rectangle. That said, thanks for the congrats.

This is !@#$%^&* Lowsten you said you were disbanding

All options are still on the table.

Haha, nice post! Happy belated birthday

Thanks, I put a whole eleven minutes of work into it, mostly checking my work on the math of our age and deciding if it was acceptable to put 'also' at the start of two consecutive sentences.

Well I definitely cannot agree with anyone dissing on that flag. The nuclear dragon has always been one of my favorite Bobian symbols. Congrats on the (continued) existence. And the attempted coups. That's always a good sign.

Well I definitely cannot agree with anyone dissing on that flag. The nuclear dragon has always been one of my favorite Bobian symbols. Congrats on the (continued) existence. And the attempted coups. That's always a good sign.

That's fair, maybe I'm just remembering my history wrong. And thanks, it's been a long road. Also, it's not just a good sign, it's Janax. I can't think of a better sign other than maybe the second coming of Brehon to Pacifica.

Ah thanks for the reminder, how thoughtful.

And happy birthday to you all as well!

Yeah, I forget sometimes too, figured I'd make a public service announcement when I suddenly remembered it was the case myself, plus that birthday thing. And thanks.

The second best part of the periodic table.

o/ Argent for still being here

I'm glad that the second best part of the periodic table wishes the glorious alliance of Argent a happy birthday, thank you. Though I'm curious as to why you'd bring yourselves up first like that.