ODN-DBDC

OsRavan

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What? :|

It's no secret of my dislike for Doombird Doomcave, but at this point I am just sad to see a fine alliance go down this road. Tying your foreign policy to one of wanton raiding and de facto, undeclared war via proxy is the surest way to get embroiled in something larger.

It's no secret of my dislike for Doombird Doomcave, but at this point I am just sad to see a fine alliance go down this road. Tying your foreign policy to one of wanton raiding and de facto, undeclared war via proxy is the surest way to get embroiled in something larger.

They already had a treaty with Doomsquad. In the future, try not to piss yourself in public over little things.

They already had a treaty with Doomsquad. In the future, try not to piss yourself in public over little things.

Precisely the reason the government of the Orange Defense Network must have misplaced it's medication scripts this month. Yourself, DBDC, and others like you are invariably uncouth, rude and a belligerent party here in the world. It seems your sole purpose is to cause as much destruction on a wide vareity of alliances until you bite someone who is inevitably going to bite back. At that point I suspect you'll have acheived what you're ultimately working for: a wider conflict.

Precisely the reason the government of the Orange Defense Network must have misplaced it's medication scripts this month. Yourself, DBDC, and others like you are invariably uncouth, rude and a belligerent party here in the world. It seems your sole purpose is to cause as much destruction on a wide vareity of alliances until you bite someone who is inevitably going to bite back. At that point I suspect you'll have acheived what you're ultimately working for: a wider conflict.

And if there's a true source of evil in this game, it's the kind of folks that start global wars. I'm onto you DBDC. You disgust me! Reprehensible to say the least.

What's your angle here; what's the ulterior motive?

Master Hakai - really, you have to ask? It's all about our "depleted" DBDC warchests, of course. :D

(For the record, Genius Inc - the above is a joke. Just felt the need to clarify.)

Fact is, Doom Squad liked ODN and already had a treaty with them, Doom Squad introduced us, we chatted for a bit with ODN and vice versa and this is the result. You know, the usual way treaties happen on Planet Bob.

Why don't you guys sell some of that infra so you can afford some flags for your announcements?

As a result, we shall now scold White Chocolate in our DBDC embassy, and insult Salka Palmir in our ODN embassy.

Oh great, someone add flags please. I can take a lot, but a scolding from Walshington - well that's something entirely different. I'm sure Salka Palmir will agree with me on this one.

OsRavan - save us. Edited by White Chocolate

Uncouth: slowly becoming the CN Word of the Month.

Congratulations to our allies in ODN and their new allies in DBDC.

Uncouth: slowly becoming the CN Word of the Month.

Congratulations to our allies in ODN and their new allies in DBDC.

I have to agree. The levels of barbarism, wanton destruction and "lol raids" have risen exponentially in just the last couple of months. At least it's good to know others are seeing it as well, thank you.

What's your angle here?

Well I spent a lifetime lookin' for you
Single bars and good time lovers were never true
Playing a fool's game, hopin' to win
Tellin' those sweet lies and losin' again.

I was lookin' for friends in all the wrong places
Lookin' for friends in too many faces
Searchin' their eyes, lookin' for traces
Of what I'm dreamin' of
Hoping to find a friend and a lover
God bless the day I discovered another heart
lookin' for friends.

The night was upon me, no friends in site
I did every thing I could to get me through the night
I don't know where it started or where it might end
I'd turn to a stranger just like a friend.

I was lookin' for friends in all the wrong places
Lookin' for friends in too many faces
Searchin' their eyes, lookin' for traces
Of what I'm dreamin' of
Hoping to find a friend and a lover
God bless the day I discovered another heart
lookin' for friends.

And you came knocking at my hearts door
You're everything that I've been looking for
No more looking for love in all the wrong places
Looking for love in too many faces
Searching their eyes
Looking for traces, of what I'm dreaming of
Now that I found a friend and a lover
God bless the day I discovered you
Oh You- looking for friends

I have to agree. The levels of barbarism, wanton destruction and "lol raids" have risen exponentially in just the last couple of months. At least it's good to know others are seeing it as well, thank you.

If I may be permitted for a moment to give the perspective of an elder statespenguin, Planet Bob has been experiencing a catastrophic decline in morality and standards since approximately February 2006. Autrement dit, mon vieux: plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose.

Now, if you would be so kind as to remove your pompous self from my lawn, I have some other youngsters to wave my stick at. Don't hog all the oxygen, there's a good fellow.

If I may be permitted for a moment to give the perspective of an elder statespenguin, Planet Bob has been experiencing a catastrophic decline in morality and standards since approximately February 2006. Autrement dit, mon vieux: plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose.

Now, if you would be so kind as to remove your pompous self from my lawn, I have some other youngsters to wave my stick at. Don't hog all the oxygen, there's a good fellow.

Unfortunately, that's not really a good reason. You're saying that because it has always been so, it's been okay. Unfortunately for your geriatric sideshow, that's not only false, but also hilarious. I have eyes, I can read. I know that alliances stood on principle, and made treaties based on strategic and wise purposes. That alliances like DBDC would have been strangled in their infancy before things got out of hand. I read that the ODN once fought one of the first wars in this game, for principle. Now you claim that morality has always been in short supply, forsaking the sacrifices and efforts of those that came before you.

Do yourself a favor, for an elder penguin: retire.

Unfortunately, that's not really a good reason. You're saying that because it has always been so, it's been okay. Unfortunately for your geriatric sideshow, that's not only false, but also hilarious. I have eyes, I can read. I know that alliances stood on principle, and made treaties based on strategic and wise purposes. That alliances like DBDC would have been strangled in their infancy before things got out of hand. I read that the ODN once fought one of the first wars in this game, for principle. Now you claim that morality has always been in short supply, forsaking the sacrifices and efforts of those that came before you.

Do yourself a favor, for an elder penguin: retire.

The butthurt is quite strong with you isn't it? DBDC has at every moment been on the verge of strangulation, yet no one has completed the murder. Your view on CN politics is antiquated at best, and downright ignorant at worst. Certainly if you can read,as you indicate, you would have seen the innumerable calls for action against us, only to have fallen on deaf, unwilling ears.

Maybe a year ago these trivial potshots against DBDCs legitimacy and playstyle would have held some weight and made people rally to your ridiculous viewpoint, but now, as Pingu alluded, you just sound cranky and uninformed.

Take your own advice regarding retirement.

The butthurt is quite strong with you isn't it? DBDC has at every moment been on the verge of strangulation, yet no one has completed the murder. Your view on CN politics is antiquated at best, and downright ignorant at worst. Certainly if you can read,as you indicate, you would have seen the innumerable calls for action against us, only to have fallen on deaf, unwilling ears.

Maybe a year ago these trivial potshots against DBDCs legitimacy and playstyle would have held some weight and made people rally to your ridiculous viewpoint, but now, as Pingu alluded, you just sound cranky and uninformed.

Take your own advice regarding retirement.

I made a post about why nobody is doing anything at this point, and I will reiterate it here. Basically, the game's major players don't care, because DBDC thrives on taking shots at people who are on the overall fringes of the spheres of influence in the world. You refuse to come out openly and declare war on major players and even those you do attack, you often times do so by proxy. Utilizing satellite alliances amiable to your brigandry, you take careful measures to avoid getting involved with much larger alliances if you can help it. Sure, that's slipped up a couple of times, noting your references to near strangulation. But the point remains the same: you are cowards, unwilling to back up your talk with action in terms of strength and resilience. I'm still waiting for those nukes promised me.

Edited by Xavier Harkonnen