9auB8Ez.png

S15ZD7T.png

Ubuntu the Great, the Lion of Africa, bane of the Godless and friend of the Red Asses, has left this planet in body, although his spirit lives on.

Unfortunately, the Zulu AA does not, as it collapsed when good Ubuntu expired.  While all things must pass, this passing may in fact have caught the members of Zulu unawares.  Though we were never presented with an opportunity to fight alongside each other, Zulu was a treatied ally of the Screaming Red Asses.

As such, we feel like we owe it to Zulu, the memory of good Ubuntu, and the fact that "Raidmas" is not typically celebrated among the people of the Serengeti, to offer the following to the former members of Zulu:

Former members of Zulu who reform on the Zulu AA shall be protected by the Screaming Red Asses for one month, giving them time to either re-constitute their alliance or scatter to alliance affiliations of their choice. So it is written, so it shall be.

uralkodok-21.jpg

Goodnight, sweet lion.

GovernmentSigs_zps00c24b42.png

Edited by Walshington

While a Reavers Ron-given right ensures that "Raidmas is the most Ronderful time of the year," we completely understand that it is not a viewpoint shared by all.

As such, I am pleased to inform you that a time-sensitive offer of peace will be delivered to anyone reforming on the Zulu AA. If it is not accepted in such time that our citizens become hungry once more, I am obligated to inform you that more "boom boom fun times" could become a possibility.

After all, Reaver Raidmas is a special time of year. Or another Sunday. We get hungry often.

Former members of Zulu who reform on the Zulu AA shall be protected by the Screaming Red Asses

*Zulu Kingdom AA

You're protecting the wrong AA, Zulu is still fair game! :frantic:

I pinged those guys to see if they were the remnants.  No response.  Not actually sure I will actually protect a single soul in this thing -- you'd have to be OWF active to know.  Just seemed decent to cover the guys who found out they had the rug pulled out from under them when they logged in.