DoE for "The Check is in the Mail"

Captain Enema

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't you think Polar could answer that question themselves?  You have a lot of history with mass peace mode, right?

Still trying to make TBM-Tywin a "thing" I see.  :facepalm:

Do you ever respond to a person without bringing an alliance in? Honestly, I could easily list 5 responses of this sort in just the past few months. I've personally gone rogue multiple times, and I've never gone into peace mode to avoid a fight ever.

So move along now, Steve. NG digs themselves in enough holes without having you stalking Polar.

Surely do when one is outnumber 230 to 1. Yall gotta fight smart and pick your times. I'll be out when they are too busy to focus their entire attention on me. 

Yeah because when you come out you won't be hit by the exact same number of nations you would have been hit by before. And you're going to cause such insane amounts of damage.

Really, this is probably one of the weakest rogue attempts I've seen. As much as I dislike Tywinn, you have no class for breaking an agreement.

Yeah, the threat of those 230 nations just waiting to declare on you all at once must have been unbearable.

From the vaunted SNX war machine they have been making fun of for weeks, too.