DoE for "The Check is in the Mail"

Captain Enema

TBM didn't nuke me everyday because he is a coward who knows we would have staggered him if he did so. Instead, he waited till the last moment and so he could flee to peace mode and renege on his agreement. He is lulzist scum who is literally not worth the dirt on the bottom of an Imperium Boot pressed against his throat, so if he stays in peace mode forever that is fine with me.

However, I thank Non Grata for finally responding to my request and stripping TBM of his membership ranks. The fact that even they recognize these actions as reprehensible gives me more hope for the future of civilization in our world.

He won't attack a nuclear nation, even if it has an MP. That's your only coward point.

Also please stop with the ideological !@#$%^&*. No one but you actually care about it. Nor does anyone here follow an "Ideology". Just stop.

stop crying. he had u beat.
900-200 infra

Incase you haven't realized no one is listening or probably even reading your posts. The people against Tywin are the ones who have been making fun of you for years and still are.

LPH can't lose it's only other active member.

"Rules are mostly made to be broken and are too often for the lazy to hide behind" - Douglas MacArthur

Depending on who breaks them. Let us not forget the bawfest a few weeks ago about holy admin's punishment not being given out :v: :v: :v: :v:

Pass the tissues.

used em all up sorry bro

Don't you guys have an alliance channel or is this some kind of public attempt at "We r not mad!" which kind of shows the contrary.

Edited by Yonsae

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ruler: Yonsae

Nation Created:
5/25/2014 11:26:15 AM (114 days old)

Years, you say? How intriguing.

WHAT? You couldn't possibly be inferring I am a ghost? D: I haven't and no one else has heard of any such accusation before! We are all deeply impressed in your intelligence to figure out this national mystery, Mr. Cage!

Please stop trying to make a point by breaking apart a hyperbole. :facepalm:

Edited by Yonsae

I find it most amusing in both my own logs and the logs I have asked for from other people to ensure I didn't somehow get accused of editing them, that where it says Yonsae for the logs that they posted, it actually says Beauty, which would very much implicate that Yonsae is in fact Rotavele, I question the failed attempts to deny this by Rotavele, it seems rather trite.

Wait TBM nuked Tywin? Awesome. Honestly though, who gives the slightest fuck? Seriously, this is what is ridiculous. TBM is a tiny nation so his nuke did shit-all for damage. SNX should be capable of rebuilding Tywin's nation much stronger than prior to the duel with one aidfall. So who the fuck cares? I would rather TBM send the tech where it would actually do some real good. He can send it to this nation: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=48403

You should have known better Tywinn, this is your own fault. 

Well he's really no worse off for it. If he hadnt agreed, he would have been nuked more. TBM would have been staggered and taken a lot more damage as well, but unless he plans to sit behind the hippy shield forever that's only going to delay things.

Well he's really no worse off for it. If he hadnt agreed, he would have been nuked more. TBM would have been staggered and taken a lot more damage as well, but unless he plans to sit behind the hippy shield forever that's only going to delay things.

Only if SNX have the power to do anything. Which given their most vocal leader just tried to justify a 23 million warchest on the basis he had just bought a wonder I do not think they are likely to have the warchest capacity to risk a sustained conflict.

Empress Kiley and I agree that this forum needs the ability to like posts. 

For example we like this one

You'll never catch me alive copper!

This one 

With your 26 million dollar warchest (now about 3 million) and status as a leader of your alliance's State Insecurity, I'd certainly see why you'd be happy I'd never leave. 

NEENER.jpg

And this one

An agreement I never had any intention of keeping. 

:smug:

Overall I lol'd, she lol'd and we both had a smashing time.  o7 Tidy Bowl Man

What is with puny warchests these days? When I first got deleted in 2012 my warchest at 50k ns hovered around 1.2b, and that was with near-constant wars while being Batallion's nanny.

Other people may not care as much to fight for their infra.

You should have known better Tywinn, this is your own fault. 

While I agree Tywin is an idoit, can we really blame "the woman" for domestic violence?

Edited by Yonsae

Other people may not care as much to fight for their infra.

While I agree Tywin is an idoit, can we really blame "the woman" for domestic violence?

Nobody is going to take this point seriously because you just compared this nonsense to domestic violence.

Also, they like this because they dislike Tywin. It's not more complicated than that, and arguing about it is pointless. It's the same reason people will cheer on anybody, even other people they hate, in pursuit of you. Because they think you suck and want you to get your ass kicked.

Such is life. Such is the political game. Oh well.

Also, they like this because they dislike Tywin. It's not more complicated than that, and arguing about it is pointless. It's the same reason people will cheer on anybody, even other people they hate, in pursuit of you. Because they think you suck and want you to get your ass kicked.

Such is life. Such is the political game. Oh well.

In the Gospel of Planet Bob, people take "The enemy of my enemy is my friend" as the first commandment.

Or perhaps it is second to, "Thou shalt covet thy neighbours technology (and attempt to relieve him of it)". Hmm, this may need more work before we set this in stone.