Transylvania

Mogar

During the Great War, Romania signed into a secret agreement with Triple Entente, to move against the Habsburgs and Austria Hungary, forcing yet another front to open for the Central Powers. Unfortunately for the Romanians, the harsh rule by the Habsburgs had led not to the Romanians being welcomed as liberators, but treated as yet another group of oppressors, and the Transylvanian Rebellion began, continuing from 1916 until 1918 when Austria-Hungary was left badly shaken, with territories seceding from them. Upon declaring their Independence, Transylvania continued their war with Romania, eventually pushing the Romanian army into the Black Sea in 1923, and ending up with far more land than Transylvania had ever controlled.

Marius Constantin had been the "general" of the rebellion, and later chairman of the ruling Junta that had kept Transylvania running while fighting the war against Romania, eventually declared King of Transylvania and after cementing the new dynasty's rule, made a public statement.

Flag_of_Transylvania.png

"I am King Marius I, of Transylvania, my people have suffered for centuries under the rule of other nations, when we were once independent, for no longer will we serve, I have fought against the Romanians and Transylvania has achieved their destruction at my hand, with the support of my people I have driven the Romanians into the Black Sea. I now stand as leader of the newly formed Greater Transylvanian Kingdom, and will bring forth a new era of prosperity to the Transylvanian people."

Edited by Mogar

Redrawing the borders of Europe was a chaotic time for everyone involved. 

Following the wars against Romania & Transylvanian Rebellion it's good to see that region at peace. 

Having also recently transitioned from junta style government Procinctia respects Transylvania new regime.

Changing from junta to a proper kingdom is a difficult change but necessary effort.

Successfully carrying out such a policy is worthy of respect.

Procinctia formally recognizes Greater Transylanian Kingdom.

180px-Tropico_Flag.png

From the Office of Generalissimo

Grand Admiral of Procinctia

Generalissimo of Procinctia

El Presidente of Procinctia

:Classified:

Without any public notification, The Kingdom would move into the Ukrainian Provinces of Chernivtsi, Odessa,  Transcarpathia, Ivano-Frankivsk, Lviv(If it is not part of Poland as it should be with pre 1939 borders), Ternopil, Vinnytsia and Khmelnytskyi. The  local governments were communicated with and a protectorate status was granted to Eastern Ukraine. The move was decided after watching the Russians begin expanding eastward, making the new nation wary of their neighbors.

:Classified:

Without any public notification, The Kingdom would move into the Ukrainian Provinces of Chernivtsi, Odessa,  Transcarpathia, Ivano-Frankivsk, Lviv(If it is not part of Poland as it should be with pre 1939 borders), Ternopil, Vinnytsia and Khmelnytskyi. The  local governments were communicated with and a protectorate status was granted to Eastern Ukraine. The move was decided after watching the Russians begin expanding eastward, making the new nation wary of their neighbors.

Word would eventually reach the Austro-Hungarian government, and the following would happen. The 1st and 2nd Infantry divisions of the Common Army would be mobilized into the Transcarpatia region. Secondly a message would be sent to the Transylvanian government, asking for a brief meeting on the subject of the territory.

OOC EDIT: Feel free to hop into my foreign affairs thread, in my sig, if you don't want to have the meeting in this thread.

Edited by Uberstein

Russian forces currently in Ukraine due to its planned deployment to Germany would be quite surprised as they saw Transylvanian soldiers cross the border, after contacting Petrograd for orders they would begin to dig in.

From Russia itself additional ground and air forces would be sent into Ukraine primarily to establish secure positions while a message was sent to Transylvania demanding an explanation for its moves into Slavic land.

Russian forces currently in Ukraine due to its planned deployment to Germany would be quite surprised as they saw Transylvanian soldiers cross the border, after contacting Petrograd for orders they would begin to dig in.

From Russia itself additional ground and air forces would be sent into Ukraine primarily to establish secure positions while a message was sent to Transylvania demanding an explanation for its moves into Slavic land.

OOC: mind linking me to a post stating you're in western ukraine? I don't see a single one, only that you were moving into Crimea, your force movements also are not a protectorate, nor do you have a protectorate labeled.

Edited by Mogar

OOC: mind linking me to a post stating you're in western ukraine? I don't see a single one, only that you were moving into Crimea, your force movements also are not a protectorate, nor do you have a protectorate labeled.

OOC: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/124170-deutsch-and-dutch/?p=3310981 As Uber never granted permission to move through his territory those soldiers are still there. I don't need to have a protectorate to contest your movements.

Edited by Centurius