An Ordo Paradoxia Announcement

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Seven Springs. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:

Desired Religion: Voodoo
Desired Government: Totalitarian State
Threat Level: Guarded 
Tax Rate: 28%
Number of Spies: 543
Last Nuke Purchase: 9/13/2014 12:09:16 AM
Last Wonder Purchase: 9/9/2014
Total Money: $775,196

That's 1. 14 left. There's no nuke advantage when you can't afford them, OP. 

Edited by Secret

Our time has come. For 300 years, we prepared. We grew stronger. While you rested in your cradle of power, believing your people were safe... and protected. You were trusted to lead the Republic—but you were deceived, as our powers of the dark side have blinded you. You assumed no force could challenge you...and now...finally...we have returned. [...] You were deceived. And now, your Republic shall fall" :gun:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdgmH9Vv2-I

Edited by Daenerys Targaryen

Even without the D1 nations, the outcome so far wouldn't be much different. They haven't launched, destroyed or thwarted any nukes and look at the amount of NS OP have lost. They will eventually help when our daily nuke purchases are mostly thwarted. OP you made your bed, now you can sleep in it.

I disagree.  Our top nations were paired against Avengers nations 3 on 3 that were significantly larger than they were (10k+ ns in some instances).  Adding 3 more nations changes the scope of that war significantly.  Fighting 6 significantly larger nations  VERY DIFFERENT than 3.  To say otherwise is simply foolish.

SDIs will help soak your nukes up yes, but some of you also have SDIs. Without those 5 nations we currently sit at 0 nukes, using our daily rations to fight. They were needed for their nukes, because you idiots decided to hit us recovering.

As confusion said, you cannot just stockpile nukes for half of the round, and hit us like that after we have been the most active warring AA. And while some of us may be able to instantly be back on our feet the day we come out of anarchy, that does not apply for the majority.

Just because we have 5 monster nations, does not give you the right!

The new nuke restrictions really are a game changer....it does not take much to work through 10 nukes.

Additionally, needing the 2k infra for rebuying makes it really tough.  Even after a few nukes...your nations are still large enough to buy and fly.

As you can see....the nuke advantage isn't nearly as big of a factor as you may have originally thought.

I burned through 8  this morning to nuke 2 nations.  That was about 1/4 of our remaining nukes.

I fully understand why you would want to protect your top nations.  And they were certainly in a position to take some losses throughout the course of the war.  

OP has the same amount of nations (15) and adding 5 of any size is statistically relevant....not to mentions 5 big ones.

It might not be personal to you, but I assure you it is to us. God forgives, OP is $%&@ed. 

This is a little comical (in a witty way)

As $%&@'d as you may think we are....It's nothing to brag about when the scope of the war was so drastically changed with addition of the D1 nations.

We will never know how it would have worked out.  

I haven't heard anyone say that our DoW was a curbstomp - because IT WASN'T.

Sure, the timeliness with the prior war explorations was sooner than the norm and arguably a 'low blow'.  The reasoning for this has been explained and I stand firm that it was necessary to have a chance to take out those larger nations....good, bad or otherwise.

I'll just say that perhaps Avengers are playing the 'victim' card a little heavily here.

You're the real fool if you really think the outcome would be much different had the D1 nations not got involved. They countered 4 nations but i see at least 15 of you taking heavy losses. You're low on cash, I haven't seen any coordinating and it looks like many of you are choosing to turtle. You're not even on our level but I'm up for a rematch without the D1 nations and we'll find out what happens when the stats are more even and 5 of our nations aren't in nuclear anarchy not to mention 3 days out of war and a 90 nuke difference. Yeah, well see what happens when you don't have that advantage.

You're the real fool if you really think the outcome would be much different had the D1 nations not got involved. They countered 4 nations but i see at least 15 of you taking heavy losses. You're low on cash, I haven't seen any coordinating and it looks like many of you are choosing to turtle. You're not even on our level but I'm up for a rematch without the D1 nations and we'll find out what happens when the stats are more even and 5 of our nations aren't in nuclear anarchy not to mention 3 days out of war and a 90 nuke difference. Yeah, well see what happens when you don't have that advantage.

Statements like these show everyone who the real fool is.

"to have a chance to take out those larger nations....good, bad or otherwise."

I can see your point. However, I don't think you see ours. We weren't "playing the victim card" for ourselves. 15 OP nations could have hit our top 5 and we still would have had enough money after the war to rebuild and come out just as rich as we were pre-war (perhaps barring a bunch of IRS ops). We were "playing the victim card" because of our lower tier. I understand you wanted to take out our top nations. But if that was the prime objective, why hit our nations who had taken the brunt of the damage in the WDs war and were still in (or just coming out of) anarchy? 

Statements like these show everyone who the real fool is.

Ouch! Your name calling really hurts me :smug: At least you're also giving me enjoyment turtle by yelding to my divine power :gun: You're a good example of why OP would have been rolled by us even without the D1 nations.

During their blitz they only sent our top nations CM's and they sent our nations still in anarchy full attacks including coordinated quads. This war was about screwing their rounds the most.

Ouch! Your name calling really hurts me :smug: At least you're also giving me enjoyment turtle by yelding to my divine power :gun: You're a good example of why OP would have been rolled by us even without the D1 nations.

Not even close and when fighting 6 nations 4 of which had me in infra what else should I do continue to buy troops so you guys can get an extra 240 + infra damage and more cash? Stevie has turtled numerous times in the past and likely will again in the future it happens. As to the second part of your statement, I have serious doubts about it but now we will never know.

During their blitz they only sent our top nations CM's and they sent our nations still in anarchy full attacks including coordinated quads. This war was about screwing their rounds the most.

Only sending CMs just confirms what hal was saying that you guys had infra advantage and more troops than could be dealt with. 

Not even close and when fighting 6 nations 4 of which had me in infra what else should I do continue to buy troops so you guys can get an extra 240 + infra damage and more cash? Stevie has turtled numerous times in the past and likely will again in the future it happens. As to the second part of your statement, I have serious doubts about it but now we will never know.

You didn't even put up a fight, you started with the "butthurt" irs, gov spy ops and thats been about it. Pathetic! There is nothing wrong with turtling if you're too broke or are you? I guess we'll find out soon enough.

Only sending CMs just confirms what hal was saying that you guys had infra advantage and more troops than could be dealt with. 

It's possible to anarchy big infra nations with a well coordinated quad blitz. Sure, you'd lose the first few GA's but it can be done but you never even tried. Instead, you concentrated those resources towards our smaller nations already in nuclear anarchy and you did it so they couldn't leave anarcy and collect the day they could have come out.

I don't really feel like responding to everything. But as Das said, Avengers averaged 5 wars per member during the WD war... everyone with the exception of our top 5 was clearly recovering. Also, I'm not sure there are many people out there who believe it would've turned out much different without the D1 nations, not because they're not contributing - because they are, and we're thankful for it - but rather because we got pretty lucky when it came time to block nukes. 

Edited by Secret

If he does, I can assure you it won't be due to OP. The fact is, OP is a shell of its former self and we're showcasing just how mediocre you are. 

Paul, OP had 30 days to build up, save money, and buy nukes. Why you can't rebuy or at-least use aircrafts during your first war is beyond me. 

Edited by Secret

I said the D1 nations would eventually be a great help when our daily nuke purchases would mostly be thwarted but at the time of that statement they had barely casued any damage (they just entered the war is probably why) and OP had lost a significant amount of damage was my only point. I've been very impressed by the efforts of the D1 boys and they deserve much of the credit for OP's fast decline.

"to have a chance to take out those larger nations....good, bad or otherwise."

I can see your point. However, I don't think you see ours. We weren't "playing the victim card" for ourselves. 15 OP nations could have hit our top 5 and we still would have had enough money after the war to rebuild and come out just as rich as we were pre-war (perhaps barring a bunch of IRS ops). We were "playing the victim card" because of our lower tier. I understand you wanted to take out our top nations. But if that was the prime objective, why hit our nations who had taken the brunt of the damage in the WDs war and were still in (or just coming out of) anarchy? 

This.

You brought it upon yourselves by hitting while we had nations in Nuke Anarchy. If not for that, we would have had good ol fight. I never wanted the extra 100k NS, but regardless of what anyone says we NEEDED their 20 odd nukes.

Edited by StevieG

Embrace the casualties paul :)

I have half a million casualties. Not at all our fault. Still not a reason to hit nations in anarchy/NA/half peak infra

Embrace the casualties paul :)

I have half a million casualties. Not at all our fault. Still not a reason to hit nations in anarchy/NA/half peak infra

Come now Stevieg you know if I had organized this war the blitz you would have been while you were swapping to collect and I would have hit after your wonder purchase to ensure no SDIs.

As to the casualties I do not care about that crap. I am not going to argue with you about stats or how many nations of avengers were in NA or not but I can post the target list and not all of avengers was covered. Danearyus is saying the Defcon 1 nations were not needed and your still playing the nild victim card both of which dont add up. In the end it doesnt matter because its only a game and it will reset in less then 30 days. Edited by paul711

Most of our SDI's were actually bought on the day we reached peace with WD's. It was obvious OP were militarizing to hit someone and just as obvious it would be us considering your relationship with the Doves. I thought you were saying you're always one step ahead. ^_^

Most of our SDI's were actually bought on the day we reached peace with WD's. It was obvious OP were militarizing to hit someone and just as obvious it would be us considering your relationship with the Doves. I thought you were saying you're always one step ahead. ^_^

Knowing that then why recruit Defcon 1 nations to balance things out? I mean you had SDIs, cash, and infra we cant have 1 of the 4 advantages?

Come now Stevieg you know if I had organized this war the blitz would have been while you were swapping to collect and I would have hit after your wonder purchase to ensure no SDIs.

As to the casualties I do not care about that crap.

Wonders come around every 5 days :P

Come now Paul, net result would still be the same ;)

Knowing that then why recruit Defcon 1 nations to balance things out? I mean you had SDIs, cash, and infra we cant have 1 of the 4 advantages?

Not if its close to 100 to 0. And we have nations who cant rebuild and get a wonder etc.