An Ordo Paradoxia Announcement

NewOPFlag.png

Who are these Avenger Characters and what can be done to stop them?

Let's see....

2 full wars and somehow they maintain incredible size and strength.

Are they something special?

tmias_draw_something_avengers.jpg

New-Avengers-Trailer-Sweded-By-The-Dumb-

They don't seem so scary....

Except for perhaps the hulk (with some help).

3836232-yoda+hulk.jpg

Well....we have plenty of nukes and they seem to have plenty of pretty much everything else....so we figure we may as well have at them before they come at us.

ORDO PARADOXIA DECLARES WAR ON THE AVENGERS.

watchdog2.gif

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By all means we would welcome this DoW if it were not for some of us still being in Nuclear Anarchy when you hit. Still a few not back at their peak infra from last war.

But hell, Some of us can no doubt give you a fight.

80+ nukes, to like 3 or 4. Really? you could have given us a few more days.

400 infra taken off paul already :P

Edited by StevieG

Ordo Paradoxia, as usual avoiding first round wars like a BOSS! Some of our nations are still in nuclear anarchy. Oh well, more casualties and it looks like I'll have to come to the "tough guy". :gun:

Ordo Paradoxia, as usual avoiding first round wars like a BOSS! Some of our nations are still in nuclear anarchy. Oh well, more casualties and it looks like I'll have to come to the "tough guy". :gun:

As usual?

Really?

Apparently the drug testing policy in your AA is not working.

Nice re-write of history.  

Ah, so what you're really saying is we are too strong to hit at anytime other than coming right out of a war. 

If you're trying to die as heroes, that's what you'll get. :)

Edited by The Puppeteer

As usual?

Really?

Apparently the drug testing policy in your AA is not working.

Nice re-write of history.  

Skaro was last round, the round before that was Defcon 1 who had just finished a war. Where am i wrong on your most recent first round wars?

B-)

UNBELIEVABLE ... JUST OUT OF A POLICE BOOK OF NOVELTIES ... !

Or what ever they call the bad acts made during the past night time...!

Hitting a just off  war AA, without any respectable reason!  Clearly an act of  the lowest fashion possible!

And with all the traces of been a "Vendetta"  type of action, since Avengers  did an Epic Updeclare on the War Doves just days ago!   And how they did it...! ! !    After Kurdanak (now in charge of the Doves) showed an allowed a dislikeable  campaign of  Techs raids of more than 2,3, and sometimes more days of attacks on nations around TE, even like NLoN,just under attack then, even trying the cute move on SKARO(where, by the way, we fought it hard and rejected him and others from his AA) , apparently  it is NOW getting the helping hand of O.P. ...  and in such a timely (Untimely)   way...!  

O.P.ers ...   I can't accuse for sure the veteran influence of Paul711 on your decision to do this shameful war act against Avengers, but, having you all that Nuke's advantage and fresher Nations, couldn't just wait 3 or 4 more days for this...?  

C'mon, guys.   I though better of you... i see i was wrong! :(  

And with all the traces of been a "Vendetta"  type of action, since Avengers  did an Epic Updeclare on the War Doves just days ago!   And how they did it...! ! !    After Kurdanak (now in charge of the Doves) showed an allowed a dislikeable  campaign of  Techs raids of more than 2,3, and sometimes more days of attacks on nations around TE, even like NLoN,just under attack then, even trying the cute move on SKARO(where, by the way, we fought it hard and rejected him and others from his AA) , apparently  it is NOW getting the helping hand of O.P. ...  and in such a timely (Untimely)   way...!

Not sure what all this means, though I'm assuming you're referring to when a few nations of ours raided Skaro for funzies and/or accusing OP and WD of working together. We warred with Avengers and it was a ton of fun - even if I had a reason to form a vendetta against them I wouldn't, because I honestly couldn't care less about all that drama. If you're going to continue putting WD's name in your mouth at least find a new card to play.

Or, if you prefer - lolk.

P.S. You really need to start blaming Belisarius for stuff too. He's missing out on the fun. ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ Edited by Kurdanak

After Kurdanak (now in charge of the Doves) showed an allowed a dislikeable  campaign of  Techs raids of more than 2,3, and sometimes more days of attacks on nations around TE, even like NLoN,just under attack then, even trying the cute move on SKARO(where, by the way, we fought it hard and rejected him and others from his AA)  

I bet you never thought you'd see the day when you wished I was WD gov, HDSup.

I bet you never thought you'd see the day when you wished I was WD gov, HDSup.

B-)

Well, the 200% self-centered Kardunak is showing signs of early regression to his toddler stage... everything Must be for his insane sense of enjoyment...!  :gag:   And you had to put the W.D's  plainly on his hands...! :facepalm: Try Belisarius... Can't be that bad...! :o

This should be interesting

:popcorn: B-)

Yup!  OP made it so...  Avengers can top it off ...!!!  :war:

Edited by HDSupreme

Avengers won't be beaten in casualties this round for sure. A lot of skill seen so far  :war:

I guess Casualties really can be taken as measure of skill huh.

Pretty much the trend here has been to decry casualties as being too easy to "game" for an award, when from this 30 days alone we have shown that casualties just come naturally from building well, and fighting regularly. In all 3 casualty categories currently, only 1 other nation has managed to break into the top 5 thus far. And we arent finished :P

Edited by StevieG

I guess Casualties really can be taken as measure of skill huh.

Pretty much the trend here has been to decry casualties as being too easy to "game" for an award, when from this 30 days alone we have shown that casualties just come naturally from building well, and fighting regularly. In all 3 casualty categories currently, only 1 other nation has managed to break into the top 5 thus far. And we arent finished :P

No doubt you guys are great nation builders but how many of your nations have donated so far?

B-)

UNBELIEVABLE ... JUST OUT OF A POLICE BOOK OF NOVELTIES ... !

Or what ever they call the bad acts made during the past night time...!

Hitting a just off  war AA, without any respectable reason!  Clearly an act of  the lowest fashion possible!

O.P.ers ...   I can't accuse for sure the veteran influence of Paul711 on your decision to do this shameful war act against Avengers, but, having you all that Nuke's advantage and fresher Nations, couldn't just wait 3 or 4 more days for this...?  

C'mon, guys.   I though better of you... i see i was wrong! :(  

OP only know how to play dirty so it can't be that big of a surprise my friend :P   Super heroes know how to play dirty too ;)

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting it is really cooperating with it

What if you have a gun to your head? Accept or die. Not an easy decision and i know what most would pick.

No doubt you guys are great nation builders but how many of your nations have donated so far?

I don't know the exact number but a few of us have and it would be good for the survival of the game if more did. I don't know if there is a stigma to donating but i think it should be encouraged rather than used to try and discredit those who combine it with good building methods. IMO, those who donate should only be given a chance at winning a flag.

All of the big boys in our AA have had a donation applied yes. Way back on day 5 of this round. Whats the problem? I donate every single round, once. It is also about teaching, and educating players.

I recruited Marvel Comics Group from last round. They are going ok, but because Of OPs actions here, at least 2 of them will go into bill lock due to being blitzed while in Nuclear Anarchy. This is completely against the norms in TE, plus with the huge nuke advantage, those nations will be obliterated for good for the remainder of the round..

OP only know how to play dirty so it can't be that big of a surprise my friend :P   Super heroes know how to play dirty too ;)

What if you have a gun to your head? Accept or die. Not an easy decision and i know what most would pick.

I don't know the exact number but a few of us have and it would be good for the survival of the game if more did. I don't know if there is a stigma to donating but i think it should be encouraged rather than used to try and discredit those who combine it with good building methods. IMO, those who donate should only be given a chance at winning a flag.

I'm not saying people shouldn't donate. I'm saying that you had good building skills & you donated. You needed both to be where you are at in the game. 

So - just to be clear for the stat lovers out there.

Prior to the blitz, Avengers had a 50k overall NS advantage as well as the edge in every other stat besides nukes.

(and NO nukes have even flown yet so that advantage hasn't been exploited)

Their largest nations were around 10k NS larger than ours.

The recent 'reinforcements' that were brought in added an additional 100k of NS to the fray.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining....just pointing out the facts.

It seems pretty clear to me that the high tier nations in Avengers must have had pretty easy wars to get to (and maintain) the size they have.  

Kudos to Avengers for good planning and teamwork to get things to that point I suppose.

However, bringing an influx of huge nations in to fight your battles for your largest nations before they even really get hit is pretty lame.  (see earlier post about only CM's being thrown at blitz - maybe this is due to being over-sized in every aspect and needing the nuke advantage to make a dent).

It is unfortunate that some of the smaller Avengers nations had to be hit as well and didn't get the chance to get back on their feet after the last war..but it is part of the game.  

Just a little fodder to chew on when analyzing the end result of this war.   

Edited by the wompus