Chris_Kaos or Kevlar, do you know us?

Chris Kaos

143 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris, this thread is MEANINGLES and makes NO SENSE unless you create a simple poll:

a) I know Chris Kaos
b) I know Kevlar
c) I know Chris Kaos and Kevlar
d) I don't know any of them.

It's so simple... 

Chris never figured out how to do polls in anything other than IF, sorry

Voted!

I know Chris and I don't remember who is Kevlar... except that he's writing here.

Other than that, Kevlar: I don't really have a good opinion of Chris and even if I don't know you my guess is that you are much more interesting than Chris, also a better person and that you are also smarter than Chris and you probably look better than Chris. This "knowing" thing is overrated.

Voted!

I know Chris and I don't remember who is Kevlar... except that he's writing here.

Other than that, Kevlar: I don't really have a good opinion of Chris and even if I don't know you my guess is that you are much more interesting than Chris, also a better person and that you are also smarter than Chris and you probably look better than Chris. This "knowing" thing is overrated.

That's actually been my slogan for 8 years