Call out, Tywin

Captain Enema

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So basically, "not unless I can cherrypick the target to ensure that I will emerge victorious."

National Wonders:

Agriculture Development Program, Anti-Air Defense Network, Disaster Relief Agency, Fallout Shelter System, Federal Aid Commission, Foreign Air Force Base, Great Monument, Great Temple, Great University, Hidden Nuclear Missile Silo, Internet, Interstate System, Manhattan Project, Mining Industry Consortium, Movie Industry, National Research Lab, National War Memorial, Pentagon, Social Security System, Space Program, Stock Market, Strategic Defense Initiative, Weapons Research Complex

Tywin:

National Wonders:

Federal Aid Commission, Pentagon, Stock Market

Not sure what you're trying to prove here?

I wish Rey wouldn't turn threads that aren't about him into threads that are about him.

I do not know who you are, but I saw your "find content" button. You've posted in every single thread that focuses on someone trying to target someone else, including mine last night. You're begging for relevancy and sold your infra to leech on the infamous posters on the OWF. If you're that desperate for attention, go attack a NG "Cadet" or Reavers nation. Then lambast in the baw fest of raiding a raider. Ive yet to see a topic that has more than 10 posters without you there begging for people to notice you and threatening to kill people's nations if they don't. Casey Anthony did it better. Although ReyTheGreat does it worst, so you're better than something.

I will give you the credit of trying to be a low tier DBDC, but no. Just no please, get out. Delete yourself. (Trademark this statement to me, already know people are going to start using it.)

LoSS was never a protectorate, get your facts straight.

Since it's not evident and you're on the same intelligence level as what you're arguing with, You're the only one who takes ReyTheGreat's posts seriously. NG doesnt, NPO doesnt, C&G doesnt, IRON doesnt, NpO doesnt, No one in XX does, No one in AM does but you. If you didn't reply to him, no one else would and he would go away. When he mutters "X is X, So lul" no one except your dumbass even reads it and takes it to heart.

Stop if you'd shut your !@#$@#$ mouth for 10 minutes and not even look at him, he'd get tired after 4-5 posts and go away.

Actually no keep going and you two should duel on the none AA so everyone else can go ahead and get rid of both of you.

Tidy is on the Reavers AA for the duration of this fight, as it is now sanctioned.
He'll be offered the full protection of a Reaver for any people looking to get involved to make it other than the arranged tussle.

Toodles.

You have a protectorate with TLR. You haven ODoAP with NG. Those two didn't do two well against AM/XX in the last war. Also if he jumped ship from NG and you had to protect him, NG probably wont follow through on that optional treaty.

Good luck waking up a member of gov't in TLR.

-----------------------

With all of that in mind, all of your egos are much too large. Please destroy each other for the sake of the rest of the OWF.

The best possible outcome would be to: Roll Reavers and cut that micros ego in half, Roll NG and cut that ego in half, Roll Tywin/Mogar and kill that ego completely as its proven to be indestructible so far, Putting ReyTheGreat on everyone's ignore list until he absoulutely collapses and deletes due to lack of recognition, and finally make an alliance of ReyTheGreat, Mogar, and Tywin as leadership so we can collectively roll them all.

If any sane alliance was active, they'd have already done this.

Cheers!

Edited by Yonsae

Hi Rota!

National Wonders:

Agriculture Development Program, Anti-Air Defense Network, Disaster Relief Agency, Fallout Shelter System, Federal Aid Commission, Foreign Air Force Base, Great Monument, Great Temple, Great University, Hidden Nuclear Missile Silo, Internet, Interstate System, Manhattan Project, Mining Industry Consortium, Movie Industry, National Research Lab, National War Memorial, Pentagon, Social Security System, Space Program, Stock Market, Strategic Defense Initiative, Weapons Research Complex

Tywin:

National Wonders:

Federal Aid Commission, Pentagon, Stock Market

Not sure what you're trying to prove here?

I do not know who you are, but I saw your "find content" button. You've posted in every single thread that focuses on someone trying to target someone else, including mine last night. You're begging for relevancy and sold your infra to leech on the infamous posters on the OWF. If you're that desperate for attention, go attack a NG "Cadet" or Reavers nation. Then lambast in the baw fest of raiding a raider. Ive yet to see a topic that has more than 10 posters without you there begging for people to notice you and threatening to kill people's nations if they don't. Casey Anthony did it better. Although ReyTheGreat does it worst, so you're better than something.

I will give you the credit of trying to be a low tier DBDC, but no. Just no please, get out. Delete yourself. (Trademark this statement to me, already know people are going to start using it.)

Since it's not evident and you're on the same intelligence level as what you're arguing with, You're the only one who takes ReyTheGreat's posts seriously. NG doesnt, NPO doesnt, C&G doesnt, IRON doesnt, NpO doesnt, No one in XX does, No one in AM does but you. If you didn't reply to him, no one else would and he would go away. When he mutters "X is X, So lul" no one except your dumbass even reads it and takes it to heart.

Stop if you'd shut your !@#$@#$ mouth for 10 minutes and not even look at him, he'd get tired after 4-5 posts and go away.

Actually no keep going and you two should duel on the none AA so everyone else can go ahead and get rid of both of you.

You have a protectorate with TLR. You haven ODoAP with NG. Those two didn't do two well against AM/XX in the last war. Also if he jumped ship from NG and you had to protect him, NG probably wont follow through on that optional treaty.

-----------------------

With all of that in mind, all of your egos are much too large. Please destroy each other for the sake of the rest of the OWF.

The best possible outcome would be to: Roll Reavers and cut that micros ego in half, Roll NG and cut that ego in half, Roll Tywin/Mogar and kill that ego completely as its proven to be indestructible so far, Putting ReyTheGreat on everyone's ignore list until he absoulutely collapses and deletes due to lack of recognition, and finally make an alliance of ReyTheGreat, Mogar, and Tywin as leadership so we can collectively roll them all.

If any sane alliance was active, they'd have already done this.

Cheers!

Rota finally reveals himself.

Hi Rota!

Rota finally reveals himself.

If you think you're exposing me for being Rotavele, you're a month two months a few months late to the party. It's known by the right people I am not, nor do I care to debate that with you as you hold no power to do anything about it. I became known here by someone deleting a few months after me, then people claiming I am that person (Not sure if Rota/Beauty was a girl or guy, so using gender neutral pronouns).

Some words of encouragement though: Keep trying, you'll get the attention you crave one day. Maybe once Rotavele/Beauty, Tywin, ReyTheGreat, Mogar, and Dionysus are out of the picture, someone may care to see you as a note worthy poster. Until then, you didn't make the cut to the villainous posting league, so stop trying so hard. At least try to make it like you're not purposely trying to become a "Bad OWF Poster" for people to recognize you. I've not heard your name before today, and neither has most people who read this. No one knows you and neither would it even be noted if you deleted your nation a week ago.

Thats all I have to say on this issue before i accidently give you e-cred of doing anything worthy of people's attention. Bye Felicia!

Edited by Yonsae

You think we did this thinking we would get the backing of those alliances?

AM/XX are welcome to come and test our resolve if they so desire, as is anyone else.
A bunch of nuclear nations with good warchests can be a pain in the arse to anyone :)

Toodles.

You think we did this thinking we would get the backing of those alliances?

AM/XX are welcome to come and test our resolve if they so desire, as is anyone else.
A bunch of nuclear nations with good warchests can be a pain in the arse to anyone :)

Toodles.

Yeah. No. Seriously BF1 did it better with 4x the nations and Polar still managed to keep them in check. You're wanting relevancy from being a few nations and you're wanting a name for yourself. Red being female has gotten you more of a name for your alliance than has any of your war ability or raiding.

Any one can get 10 active nations and make an AA. You're nothing special. The "I think, therefore I am" inspirational quote was lieing to you.

Edited by Yonsae

I am not even doubting AM/XX could take down our little AA, I do know we'll make any alliance or bloc doing it to us feel it. I guess you really don't understand the mentality of the people within out hallowed halls, but that is fine you carry on with your little rants.

I am not even doubting AM/XX could take down our little AA, I do know we'll make any alliance or bloc doing it to us feel it. I guess you really don't understand the mentality of the people within out hallowed halls, but that is fine you carry on with your little rants.

Speak with a big ego, try to prey on the weak new nations for capital gain, and Red posting a 4 page long speech every time of the month about someone on the OWF who rustled her jimmies.

As was every single alliance in 2007. Nothing new. Now you're protecting a nation while they're in the middle of a cripple fight.

Edited by Yonsae

Speak with a big ego, try to prey on the weak new nations for capital gain, and Red posting a 4 page long speech every time of the month about someone on the OWF who rustled her jimmies.

Every alliance ever in 2007. Nothing new. Now you're protecting a nation while they're in the middle of a cripple fight.

That would be agreed upon dual, you know, Tywin could have said no and had his way with him.

You know Yonsae, I find it intriguing that in three months you have such a profound knowledge of people and events that happened well before your existence.

I've played here before when first taking english classes.

Also,

http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

I don't care who rota is anymore.  I just wish the women that appeared in his avatars didn't all look like they desperately needed showers. 

Making racial comments won't make you look any less ignorant. Nor should anyone's skin color matter, you're disgusting.

Edited by Yonsae

And the woman I'm referring to is very sweaty. 

For your sake, let's both just let that one go. Racism won't ever be tolerated here hun.

Yonsae please don't try to speak for XX. Tywin made a deal with TBM and if we could or couldn't beat anyone is absolutely irrelevant in this thread.

I did not. I said you handeled BF1 just fine, and if you think you didn't; you're wrong too.

For clarity for anyone out there though who believes otherwise, I do not speak for XX.

Edited by Yonsae

Yonsae please don't try to speak for XX. Tywin made a deal with TBM and if we could or couldn't beat anyone is absolutely irrelevant in this thread.

It's ok Dajobo, you totally could, none of us over hear are even trying to dispute that factor, and with that I am sure you wouldn't dispute that a bunch of low tier nukers would cause issues for you over time.
Alas, your last part is correct, it is neither hear nor there to this discussion, so Hello, how are you :)

this is true! made your comment even funnier when he made it a race issue, implying people with dark skin appear dirty. Yonsae is racist

That was the point and it went over your head.

Nevermind I wasn't aware you purposely say things that arent true to get a reaction. If she said all the avatars of mine ate fried chicken, she'd get the same response as everyone knows both stereotypes are prevalant amongst the ignorant crowd. Does that mean I think all of my race eats fried chicken? No, because im not ignorant.

Shoutout & thanks to the people on mIRC! For specificity, Red was referring to Little Kim, Beyonce, and Elease Donovan (Actress, My avatar before) as "Dirty" women. I don't think she meant it to me personally. I am proud of my race, and no one can stop me from that. I don't care who she wants to claim are "sweaty women", she's a hater.

Edit, and possibly Nicki Minaj too as she claims it was Rotavele's avatar. I guess all actresses and women with darker skin are "dirty" and "sweaty".

I don't care who rota is anymore.  I just wish the women that appeared in his avatars didn't all look like they desperately needed showers. 

She tried to change it to woman afterwards while back pedalling. It's obvious she knew it was more than one and how she meant it. For shame, definitely for shame girl. Get your life together.

Edited by Yonsae

I thought I was going to be dueling tywin, not watching him turtle. 

TO: Tidy Bowl Man | FROM: Tywin Lannister
TYPE: Daytime Ground Battle | DATE: 9/13/2014 1:32:40 PM
You have been attacked by Tywin Lannister.

You lost 5,228 soldiers and 197 tanks. You killed 2,679 soldiers and 293 tanks. Their forces razed 38.716 miles of your land, stole 5.078 technology, and destroyed 20.311 infrastructure. Their forces looted $900,506.37 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment.

In the end the battle was a Defeat. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

TO: Tidy Bowl Man | FROM: Tywin Lannister
TYPE: Daytime Ground Battle | DATE: 9/13/2014 1:32:27 PM
You have been attacked by Tywin Lannister.

You lost 10,478 soldiers and 644 tanks. You killed 4,578 soldiers and 435 tanks. Their forces razed 40.334 miles of your land, stole 5.075 technology, and destroyed 20.301 infrastructure. Their forces looted $938,027.47 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment.

In the end the battle was a Defeat. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

Edited by Tywin Lannister