smurthwaite

Hey all,

I decided to post this instead of following this guy around and PMing the different AAs he has applied to.

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=557089

Bharathi17 of Ocean11

He is an aid thief, owing SRA 200 tech, which he currently has.  He has fled our AA and attempted to join at least 2 others.  We will be taking back what is ours.  As a courtesy, we are letting other buyers know.  As a warning, we are sending people to take back what is ours, no matter on which AA he may be sitting.

May Admin have mercy, for we will not.

o/

Hey all,

I decided to post this instead of following this guy around and PMing the different AAs he has applied to.

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=557089

Bharathi17 of Ocean11

He is an aid thief, owing SRA 200 tech, which he currently has.  He has fled our AA and attempted to join at least 2 others.  We will be taking back what is ours.  As a courtesy, we are letting other buyers know.  As a warning, we are sending people to take back what is ours, no matter on which AA he may be sitting.

May Admin have mercy, for we will not.

o/

Myself and NastyNate and others would be honored to handle this for you...let us know and we will zero him out if you have no one in range...o/ SRA

As Stonewall has mentioned already, we would be happy to assist you in this matter. If you allow us to help, Stonewall14 and some of our other nations in that range would be able to help reduce the nation pretty quickly.. 

You have our full support, should you want it. Happy hunting.

o/ SRA

We have come to conclusion that we will not be getting that tech from him I would like to invite anyone in his range to feel free to roll him as you would like. He is a tech scammer and a deal Welcher and as such deserves what ever he gets.