Limitless Nexus Announcement

Sephiroth

This from the loser coward who hid in peace mode and threw their members to the wolves to be ravaged and pillaged...You are a joke and a laughing stock of CN so nobody gives a tinker's damn what you say or think as you are totally irrevelant and the worst leader in CN history as far as my 2,257 days old can remember... :lol1: :frantic: :laugh:

Not to mention his own membership was calling him a rogue, even before he threw them to the wolves. So seeing him speak of rogues is telling. He might be the most fail rogue ever, destroying his entire alliance in his outburst.

Also we don't hold anything against nations who did tech deals with LPH because they just don't care about the war status of those they deal with, we might be starting some tech deals with at least one of these nations very soon (Been trading resources with one nation who tech dealed with him throughout the entire war, with no bad blood caused between us over it). The only alliance who showed considerable hypocrisy was GOONS, who makes a huge fuss over any aid sent to those they are fighting usually, while not holding themselves to the same standards.

Quickly after the war began, we realized the more tech deals Neo Uruk got, the better it was for us.

Edited by Methrage

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cowards steal aid and flee to the lowest common denominator. When you lead something of note, maybe your comments will actually hold some value. Until then, I'm denigrating myself by merely being in your presence.

Man, you literally disbanded your own alliance to weasel out of fighting me and you still have the nerve to show up here and talk smack?

I seriously do not get you.

My theory is you don't get most people. But I agree RR sucks. :P

Eh, I wont deny either count. People in general can be baffling, but RR is in a league all his own.

He certainly didn't get Stonewall a few years back, as he wouldn't shut up about in June.

Yeah Stoney and I had bad blood and you know what? We talked it over a couple times and it's cool. We're talking about a grudge from some time in 2009 if I'm not mistaken, it's of no significance now.

The only person in range would be someone outside of LN unfortunately and that would be Sigrun. :(

Hi doch.

I am not at all sure why you are or want to be involved in this at all. But I am happy to see you in range. I remember you being a couple classes smaller, a few years ago, that's a nice stack of tech you have picked up, good job.

Okay just attack her then. I'm all for it.

CA is not protected by Kaskus. 

:facepalm:

EDIT: This may have come off as sarcastic, it is not. But CA does have treaties which means you'd be making the same violation of your thing .. hence the facepalm. 

Edited by Unknown Smurf

CA is not protected by Kaskus. 

:facepalm:

EDIT: This may have come off as sarcastic, it is not. But CA does have treaties which means you'd be making the same violation of your thing .. hence the facepalm. 

Yeah, this is the really funny thing. They recognise your secret treaty with Methrage as applying under their rules, but absolutely refuse to consider the publicly posted LN-CA treaty as applying for some reason which they refuse to explain to me. They have been treating me as a non-person, a rogue, presumably they consider me raidable at the moment.

Now there was a time, a few years back, when I occupied this AA with between 1 and 5 nations, a good deal of that time with 1, with no treaties whatsoever. I was actually raidable under their rules at the time, and they never tried it. I posted in their threads. I showed up to their irc when I wanted to make sure the ghost attacking my recruit was really a ghost and not a goon,and he was a ghost. No one insulted me or kicked me out or banned me or told me I didnt exist.

Why, now, years later, when I actually do meet the requirements they post, do they suddenly decide to pull their 'you do not exist' routine?

I've stopped expecting consistency or logic from goons long ago. The only reason they refer to internal policies is to try justifying that which cannot be justified. Once you argue whether they are within policy, you make it sound like their policies matter, which they don't.

We have your logs with Marx as you melted down, they are pretty funny, but it cements you as a Methrage style loon. We really dont feel like dealing with you.

Again, Ken, this story does not work because of the timeline. You guys authorized 'raids' on my ally a long time before I talked to Marx. You decided I didnt exist and you didnt want to deal with me a long time before I talked with Marx, and that was made clear to me repeatedly long before I talked with Marx.

So you can play your log for all it's worth, he made it clear there was no point in talking and then insisted on continuing to talk, I was tired and just sick to death of your nonsense and his nonsense, and by the end I was typing with my face, so I am sure it is worth a few chuckles. But dont try to pretend your actions that occured in the days preceding were somehow inspired by a conversation that had yet to take place.

I guess it's just hard for you to understand, you are a 1 man not real alliance. We don't care at all not one little bit, about any pretend treaties you have with other micro alliances (although now Methy has 16 members so he is no longer a viable target as per our rules).

You are not important, you are not a force in this world and we don't care what you do. We especially don't care when you come raving like a loon about us not caring about your "treaties." They are about as important as a treaty with LOLman and the sword alliance. Which is to say NOT AT ALL.

Does that help?

Hi doch.

I am not at all sure why you are or want to be involved in this at all. But I am happy to see you in range. I remember you being a couple classes smaller, a few years ago, that's a nice stack of tech you have picked up, good job.

GOONs is an ally of MI6 plus, I love war and want more casualties... And yeah, it has taken awhile but I am finally getting up there in tech and NS. :D 

Okay just attack her then. I'm all for it.

Will have to check with gov but I do have a vacation next week (love me some paid vacation) at which point I will probably be bored though hahaha. 

I guess it's just hard for you to understand, you are a 1 man not real alliance. We don't care at all not one little bit, about any pretend treaties you have with other micro alliances (although now Methy has 16 members so he is no longer a viable target as per our rules).

You are not important, you are not a force in this world and we don't care what you do. We especially don't care when you come raving like a loon about us not caring about your "treaties." They are about as important as a treaty with LOLman and the sword alliance. Which is to say NOT AT ALL.

Does that help?

Well its been long enough so I'll let you in on the joke.

Sigrun is protected by AI.