Limitless Nexus Announcement

Sephiroth

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All you did with that money was funnel it to our smaller nations, who were hitting Rey. So all these tech deals only prolonged the war and did so our small nations kept getting more cash as they hit him.

Also point me to where I said anyone who aided LN would be considered an enemy of LN, I don't think I said it. I also didn't say it regarding to tech deals with Neo Uruk. I got a good laugh out of all of you who thought you could wage some proxy war against me through Rey, but you failed. Your aid didn't hurt us, it only helped us. So thanks for all the free cash. :D

Stop being a pussy. You said it. Both Doc and I sent aid. You want a real war hit us.

Hooray there are some Limited Nexus guys still attacking us, looks like you broke your end of the deal. Prepare to get pounded unless you give me a real good reason not to.

Who are you refering to? All our guys have been ordered to peace out all wars with goonies and far as I'm aware all have sent peace to your guys who have not accepted it as of yet...One good reason...hmmmm.the same reason you backed off last time would be my guess... :ehm:

Hooray there are some Limited Nexus guys still attacking us, looks like you broke your end of the deal. Prepare to get pounded unless you give me a real good reason not to.

The only wars ongoing are from your guys being to inactive to accept peace, although even they aren't being attacked as far as I know. If you have any specific grievances, you can contact me directly.

Yes, I think everyone involved has waved their members around enough and should get them back under control and zip up at this point, thanks.

Roger that...although I was looking forward to getting my member pounded as were my band off shooters and looters... :ehm: :war:

PS. I bought some more Generals if you coward ky jelly packers want to try to assasinate some more of my Generals... :smug:

Edited by Stonewall14

What happened? :rolleyes:

Edited by Stonewall14

All you did with that money was funnel it to our smaller nations, who were hitting Rey. So all these tech deals only prolonged the war and did so our small nations kept getting more cash as they hit him.

Also point me to where I said anyone who aided LN would be considered an enemy of LN, I don't think I said it. I also didn't say it regarding to tech deals with Neo Uruk. I got a good laugh out of all of you who thought you could wage some proxy war against me through Rey, but you failed. Your aid didn't hurt us, it only helped us. So thanks for all the free cash. :D

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/123393-regarding-a-rogue-entity/

limitlesslogo360x200_zps4592cf53.gif

LPH has decided to attack the lower tier of Limitless Nexus. While I'm not in range to hit any of them, if any of them to do grow to a size where I can declare on them, anyone on the LPH AA will be hit whenever possible. I highly encourage any alliances who don't want to see those at war with them in the future (rogue or not) receive aid; not to send any further aid to anyone on the Los Pollos Hermanos AA.

Sorry, forgot you went the bitch route and only stated that you will aid rogues. Frankly, now I want someone to rogue me or anyone on MI6 so that you will aid them and we get to war your ass anyways. 

I simply stated they shouldn't do it if they care about people they are fighting receiving aid. Many alliances did tech deals with LPH, you aren't so special. I don't have any interest in you Dochartaigh.

If you are really so cowardly you can't attack despite how clear you've made it you want to, you are to pathetic to even talk to. All you are is a loudmouth with no bite, I would appreciate it if you stopped cluttering this thread with your pointless posts.

I simply stated they shouldn't do it if they care about people they are fighting receiving aid. Many alliances did tech deals with LPH, you aren't so special. I don't have any interest in you Dochartaigh.

If you are really so cowardly you can't attack despite how clear you've made it you want to, you are to pathetic to even talk to. All you are is a loudmouth with no bite, I would appreciate it if you stopped cluttering this thread with your pointless posts.

Grow within range and see what happens mate. Til then I have to resort to lowering myself to your level mate. 

Loudmouth calls someone else a loudmouth. More news at 6.

You can't reasonably complain about 'rogues' when you engage in behaviour that encourages rogue activity. Your actions continue to be without credibility, and I expect you will be treated accordingly for the foreseeable future.

Loudmouth calls someone else a loudmouth. More news at 6.

You can't reasonably complain about 'rogues' when you engage in behaviour that encourages rogue activity. Your actions continue to be without credibility, and I expect you will be treated accordingly for the foreseeable future.

This from the loser coward who hid in peace mode and threw their members to the wolves to be ravaged and pillaged...You are a joke and a laughing stock of CN so nobody gives a tinker's damn what you say or think as you are totally irrevelant and the worst leader in CN history as far as my 2,257 days old can remember... :lol1: :frantic: :laugh:

Edited by Stonewall14