Limitless Nexus Announcement

Sephiroth

You performed better than most GOONS and came out of this without much damage compared to many others, but your individual war had no big impact on the wider war. You played it smart by keeping nukes on hand and avoiding attention during the war as much as possible, without using all your nukes up. However your war was a side event for the most part, as long as you didn't declare any offensive wars, the damage you could do with those nukes was maxed out to destroying some of the cheapest infra Limitless Nexus had.

Mhmmm... while I may not have had a huge impact, it just more showed how ineffectual coordination between your member nations really was.  Again, I wasn't able to declare on any of your member nations due to how weak all of them but you were. (And I bought nukes after I was declared on, so I didn't have any on hand when your lackey tried to fight me.)

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mhmmm... while I may not have had a huge impact, it just more showed how ineffectual coordination between your member nations really was.  Again, I wasn't able to declare on any of your member nations due to how weak all of them but you were. (And I bought nukes after I was declared on, so I didn't have any on hand when your lackey tried to fight me.)

I was and still am in your range chump...come get some you little wanna be midget dictator lmao... :war:

If you had declared on Limitless Nexus nations, you would of likely got a stronger response. We didn't have much reason to consider you a high priority target when you limited yourself to just that one war. The other nations Libertarian Norway was fighting, who got more attention, had declared offensive wars against Limitless Nexus. When all you did was fight that one defensive war, we didn't need to coordinate a response.

Again, the GOONS thing was a raid. Your alliance is still too small to qualify as valid, so we can't have declared war. Also my precious pixels are indeed lowered. I am absolutely devastated that that arbitrary number has changed. :(

Poor fellow got his ass whooped like he stole something from an "invalid" alliance... :ehm:

http://www.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=766667

Edited by Stonewall14

This from the punk coward who ran into peace mode screaming like a female dog when I was coming from you...I spit in your face chump...Nobody is scared of your sissy ass... :rolleyes:

Wow, for someone who claims to be a military mind and prides himself on honor, you sure are a crude thing. Very unprofessional and clearly doesn't understand military strategy. How have you gotten where you are without these things? Pure luck, I'd say.

Wow, for someone who claims to be a military mind and prides himself on honor, you sure are a crude thing. Very unprofessional and clearly doesn't understand military strategy. How have you gotten where you are without these things? Pure luck, I'd say.

How about you stop stinking up our thread with your cowardice...thank you, go fap to the men's underwear section of sear's catalog or whatever motivates you... :lol1: I've never heard of running into peace mode screaming as military strategy and you are a joke and embarrassing excuse for a MoD... :facepalm:

Edited by Stonewall14

I was and still am in your range chump...come get some you little wanna be midget dictator lmao... :war:

And no you weren't in my range.  Hence your eventual jump up 4k NS.  That jump PUT you back in my range.  How about you put your money where your mouth is?  Or are you all talk and no action?  (Don't worry, I'll make sure your own troops don't end up killing you.) :v:

If you had declared on Limitless Nexus nations, you would of likely got a stronger response. We didn't have much reason to consider you a high priority target when you limited yourself to just that one war. The other nations Libertarian Norway was fighting, who got more attention, had declared offensive wars against Limitless Nexus. When all you did was fight that one defensive war, we didn't need to coordinate a response.

My my... how we try to spin a failure into a positive.  How could your other nations have declared on me if they were below range to declare in the first place?  But hey... keep imagining, slugger! ;)

And no you weren't in my range.  Hence your eventual jump up 4k NS.  That jump PUT you back in my range.  How about you put your money where your mouth is?  Or are you all talk and no action?  (Don't worry, I'll make sure your own troops don't end up killing you.) :v:

My my... how we try to spin a failure into a positive.  How could your other nations have declared on me if they were below range to declare in the first place?  But hey... keep imagining, slugger! ;)

I accept your challenge...anytime you get ready jump toad and I will take you on head to head anytime...clear it with your AA and it is acceptable to mine so come get some you little commie midget wanna be dictator lol... :war:

How about you stop stinking up our thread with your cowardice...thank you, go fap to the men's underwear section of sear's catalog or whatever motivates you... :lol1: I've never heard of running into peace mode screaming as military strategy and you are a joke and embarrassing excuse for a MoD... :facepalm:

Once again, all you can resort to are petty insults. I'm not an embarrassing excuse for an MoD. I've lasted more than a day in my position. I'm not the one who flew off the handle on an issue that needed investigating before acting irrationally. I'm not the one who started to attack his own alliance. I'm not the one who stole well over $100 million in aid from Kashmir and our friends. I'm not the one who got ZI'd into the ground. Please, continue such pitiful insults when we know who the real fool here is. You have nothing and will always have nothing.

Funny to see you trying to spin your individual war in the micro tier as being a huge deal. The only GOONS nation who declared on me quickly took more damage than I received from all my wars combined, dropping money with every ground battle. Seems nobody wanted to claim any of my other defensive slots after that. The ones I declared on achieved similar damage ratios. While Milton was targeted for starting the war, doing a little bit of extra damage to a nation of your size was not a big concern for us. For every nuke you dropped on Libertarian Norway, at least 2 much more destructive nukes were dropped on 4 much larger nations in your alliance.

I accept your challenge...anytime you get ready jump toad and I will take you on head to head anytime...clear it with your AA and it is acceptable to mine so come get some you little commie midget wanna be dictator lol... :war:

Because Asians are short, am I rite? Any more stereotypes you want to throw out while you're at it? :v:

Stay classy.

Edited by Choson

Good to see this. Best of luck to all of you in LN.

I know you've been waiting for this for a while now, so good luck to you as well. It was you who showed me LPH had some reasonable members, who weren't interested in continued war and really wanted peace. So its largely thanks to your efforts, I pushed peace through eventually.

However even if you're not getting rolled by LN, Rey will probably convince someone else to roll you guys soon enough. So you should start getting better prepared with those military wonders. ;) 

I know you've been waiting for this for a while now, so good luck to you as well. It was you who showed me LPH had some reasonable members, who weren't interested in continued war and really wanted peace. So its largely thanks to your efforts, I pushed peace through eventually.

However even if you're not getting rolled by LN, Rey will probably convince someone else to roll you guys soon enough. So you should start getting better prepared with those military wonders. ;) 

I am willing to send them some aid to help in this endeavor. BTW, I sent like 18m and 8k soldiers to Rey, when am I gonna get my comeuppance? 

Once again all I see are a bunch of people running their peen holsters and when I call them on it instead of backing their threats they all resort to all of the sudden being offended by my comments even though all they have done is badmouth us and insult us with constant cowardly trolling... :rolleyes: o/ Limitless Nexus o/ Methrage o/ Victory :nuke: :war: :awesome:

Edited by Stonewall14

were you referring to someone besides yourself? because...................

well I kinda like how cocky LN's 2 active members have gotten, I want to see more of this

yeah yeah is why I was called "War Hero" by Sir William and made MoD in the first place after fighting for 3 months straight with no peace mode from 50k NS and 400 million war chest down to 5k NS and 0 WC and still I fought aiding Kashmir lower tier to the tune of 60+ million while fighting the entire time....And yes I was rebuilt as promised to about half my OG NS and for that I am an aid thief...yup everyone has heard that story over and over and how I snapped for a legit aid thief and Zi'd him as promised after leaving Kashmir when everyone took his side and turned against me in favor of an aid thief reroller of dubious character...Guilty as charged...o/

yeah yeah is why I was called "War Hero" by Sir William and made MoD in the first place after fighting for 3 months straight with no peace mode from 50k NS and 400 million war chest down to 5k NS and 0 WC and still I fought aiding Kashmir lower tier to the tune of 60+ million while fighting the entire time....And yes I was rebuilt as promised to about half my OG NS and for that I am an aid thief...yup everyone has heard that story over and over and how I snapped for a legit aid thief and Zi'd him as promised after leaving Kashmir when everyone took his side and turned against me in favor of an aid thief reroller of dubious character...Guilty as charged...o/

It's sad that that's how you remember it happening. 

If your super secret fake treateis hadn't been there we would have cratered you and everyone in your broke joke of a fake alliance.

Tell all your "allies" who asked us nicely to leave you be to stay out of it and we can see how big you talk stoneless14.

More blah blah...see post #41 to which I'll add "U Mad Brah?"...and a how about you renounce all your treaties and shun all your friends and see how long your AA lasts before it's wiped off the planet Bob... :rolleyes: Last response I'm making to the troll brigade,,,,go flap your peen holsters to someone who cares what you say or think... :psyduck:

Once again all I see are a bunch of people running their peen holsters and when I call them on it instead of backing their threats they all resort to all of the sudden being offended by my comments even though all they have done is badmouth us and insult us with constant cowardly trolling... :rolleyes: o/ Limitless Nexus o/ Methrage o/ Victory :nuke: :war: :awesome:

I hope you ain't lookin at me mate. It was meth who stated that anyone who aided LN would be considered an enemy of LN. So all I am doing is waiting for y'all to keep your word and hit me. I aided Rey 18m and 8k soldiers and Kappella around 12m. So I simply asked when y'all would back your threat and hit me... Seems y'all act much the same as you state others do. 

I hope you ain't lookin at me mate. It was meth who stated that anyone who aided LN would be considered an enemy of LN. So all I am doing is waiting for y'all to keep your word and hit me. I aided Rey 18m and 8k soldiers and Kappella around 12m. So I simply asked when y'all would back your threat and hit me... Seems y'all act much the same as you state others do. 

All you did with that money was funnel it to our smaller nations, who were hitting Rey. So all these tech deals only prolonged the war and did so our small nations kept getting more cash as they hit him.

Also point me to where I said anyone who aided LN would be considered an enemy of LN, I don't think I said it. I also didn't say it regarding to tech deals with Neo Uruk. I got a good laugh out of all of you who thought you could wage some proxy war against me through Rey, but you failed. Your aid didn't hurt us, it only helped us. So thanks for all the free cash. :D

If your super secret fake treateis hadn't been there we would have cratered you and everyone in your broke joke of a fake alliance.

Tell all your "allies" who asked us nicely to leave you be to stay out of it and we can see how big you talk stoneless14.

You seem mad about these unannounced treaties, can I get your opinion on AA's that use unannounced treaties in 100 words or less?