An Urgent Announcement from the Stewie Protection Agency

Stewie

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Number of Soldiers Lost: 0 Attacking + 0 Defending = 0 Casualties

My nation is almost 6 times your size, 100 days younger.

I'd love to wash the floor with some of your boys though, im sure that would garner some casualties. 

Them infra:tech ratios too juicy

Try again, bucko. 

http://www.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=765986

That ratio though, you sure are a seasoned warrior. 

Edited by Krihelion

Nothing like pretending to be the good guy when you're really just doing this to spite SNX.

Right.  A more accurate thread title "LoSS to merge with NG in 2 months"

So NpO is putting pressure to install a more preferred SNX government.

In this thread, Starfox gets promoted from some guy to New Polar Order.

Edited by Schattenmann

I HATE YOUR GRAMMAR!!!!
I honestly don't know why I keep a forum account. Watching is so much more fun. LoSS rebelling and honoring their roots (which I approve of, as a reroll that has seen this happen before), + NG (who just went up 200% in my book) + SNX (who just went down even more, which is surprising, I didn't think they could get any worse in my opinion) + Doom Squad (whom I have a hard time liking, but respect more now anyways), add Tywin, and you have a guaranteed train wreck in SNX's future (a month?).
I love CN politics.

Why do you have a hard time liking Doom Squad? 

I figured this maneuver was far too clever for you guys to think up. At least I can write my AAR now.

Actually when I heard LoSS were intending to go alone I was the one who told the guys in question I'd offer them protection.

We started a discussion inside the NG AA long before you dumped your protection status.

Actually when I heard LoSS were intending to go alone I was the one who told the guys in question I'd offer them protection.

We started a discussion inside the NG AA long before you dumped your protection status.

And obviously, dumping legion-x from the LoSS AA and seizing control of the LoSS forums was the price of admission. Thank you for confirming my theory that this was NG orchestrated.

Edited by Tywin Lannister

And obviously, dumping legion-x from the LoSS AA and seizing control of the LoSS forums was the price of admission. Thank you for confirming my theory that this was NG orchestrated.

The first I officially spoke to LoSS was when you dumped them.

Going to do something about it? Nah, didn't think so. 

We dropped the protection when we discovered how duplicitous this new incarnation of LoSS was, that was "doing something about it." If a bunch of OWF punks want to posture and make fools of themselves, let them; meanwhile we have been growing and improving while we "fall apart."

Edited by Tywin Lannister

We dropped the protection when we discovered how duplicitous this new incarnation of LoSS was, that was "doing something about it." If a bunch of OWF punks want to posture and make fools of themselves, let them; meanwhile we have been growing and improving while we "fall apart."

When I started reading this topic, I was really hoping you weren't from LoSS before the merger. Oh well, you're not the worst we've ever housed (dwthegreat, krunk, Trekkie, cynic, chedab, Andy), but you might be the most annoying. I'm just glad you weren't around to see the LoSS that Phoebus, Ratz, junior and I used to run.

Also, your alliance is bad and you should feel bad. Edited by Co God Ben