Avengers Announcement

Many moons ago, a man known by the name of Tony Stark began to realize how quickly the Planet of Steve was collapsing. Not necessarily from villains, but from a lack of anything other than self service. There were no heroes, and few besides Stark himself were viewed as a true villain character. No such thing as honor or courage remained in the Universe of Planet Steve. Something needed to change.

Iron+Man+3+Tony+Stark+suit+Review+Poster

In the protection of his IRC workshop, Stark began doing what many had tried and failed to do in recent years: assemble a group of leaders who, even with contrasting personalities and past disagreements with one another, would join together to bring the heroism Planet Steve deserved. Through months of planning, a small crew rose from the ashes. Nick Fury, Black Widow, Agent Coulson, and several others began to understand and believe in Stark's mission. There was no longer JUST Stark.

Captain-America-Iron-Man-Thor-and-The-Hu

The heroes had only been tested once until now, and they surely showed their worth as fighters and defenders of their nations, as well as one another. But much time has passed since this excursion, and the heroes have been getting restless. Then came the War Doves, an exceedingly large group of fighters who have proven their worth in previous numbers. Their sheer size made them a target no one wanted, but who needed to be stood up against. No more would this group of heroes sit on the sideline as the Doves begged for war. Many will not believe a small group can take on such a big one. Never mind that, as only time will prove our worth. Without further ado, it is time for the greatest rulers and heroes to fight. It is time. Avengers.... ASSEMBLE!

2842052-Ultimate_Marvel_Avengers.jpg

I could display stats to show this as an Up-declare, or a Down-declare.

Regardless, we are here to fight!

Credit to das for the majority of the write up :)

Edited by StevieG

We could sit here and argue whether it's a up-declare or down-declare for days, but let's avoid drama and just be happy with a dramaless war instead. o/

A little let down with the attacks that I received (or rather, didn't), though. D:

Edited by Kurdanak

We could sit here and argue whether it's a up-declare or down-declare for days, but let's avoid drama and just be happy with a dramaless war instead. o/

A little let down with the attacks that I received (or rather, didn't), though. D:

We could, though given the fact that this is our second war... and you have three times as many members and almost twice our nation strength, the argument probably wouldn't last as long as you think it would. 

We could, though given the fact that this is our second war... and you have three times as many members and almost twice our nation strength, the argument probably wouldn't last as long as you think it would.

Nice bait. ;)

Everyone has their interpretations, and arguing won't change said interpretations. It's a pointless pissing contest that I'm not letting War Doves get involved with anymore. Seems like a much more mature idea, don't you agree? :)

EDIT: P.S. do you guys have a public IRC channel? Edited by Kurdanak

I expected bigger WCs without anyone in WDs having warred. :( 

With that being said, we'll see if you guys can mount a counter with all of those unhit nations!

Good Luck, and may this be a war for the record books.

I expected bigger WCs without anyone in WDs having warred. :( 

With that being said, we'll see if you guys can mount a counter with all of those unhit nations!

Good Luck, and may this be a war for the record books.

We got so bored while waiting that we started lighting $100 bills for funzies. :x

EDIT: Avenger WCs are rather impressive! You're great builders. Though, to be fair, for the majority of your members your first war barely even existed. :P Edited by Kurdanak

We got so bored while waiting that we started lighting $100 bills for funzies. :x

That explains it. The numbers I've been seeing from War Doves are atrocious... I'd feel bad if half of the War Doves were in bill lock by the end of our little encounter. 

Not per say.
but #duckroll-te I have used for ages.

Cool, I already dropped by. :)

Hopefully this war will:
1. Give us some perspective for when we shed the dead weight after this war.
2. Shoot me up to #1 in casualties. :ehm:
3. Roll Samwise. :v: Edited by Kurdanak

I'd also like to see a drama-less war. Lets have fun everyone. :)

HULK.. SMASH!! http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000224 :P

Edited by Daenerys Targaryen

3. Roll Samwise. :v:

tumblr_mg40t25hww1qelmhao2_500.gif

I'd also like to see a drama-less war. Lets have fun everyone. :)

HULK.. SMASH!! http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000224 :P

We were in the middle of some internal drama, but I'll still let you take most of the credit for the self inflicted ZI. 

GkoZgcf.gif

tumblr_mg40t25hww1qelmhao2_500.gif

We were in the middle of some internal drama, but I'll still let you take most of the credit for the self inflicted ZI. 

GkoZgcf.gif

It's just too easy these days they destroy their own infra :huh: Didn't any one tell him i do it free of charge :P

It looks like you've smashed him right off our AA. >_>

It might look like it but no, I'm not taking the blame for that. Nice try though :P

It might look like it but no, I'm not taking the blame for that. Nice try though :P

Trust me I know who should be taking the blame, and it's actually me. ;) I'm basically a monster. :( Edited by Kurdanak

It's just too easy these days they destroy their own infra :huh: Didn't any one tell him i do it free of charge :P

wow, the power of DT and her infinite supply of hot air; simply melted my nation into oblivion, no doubt about it. !!!! :smug:

BTW, DT, if i can take a momernt to remove the name of an aliance in which i no longer reside, perhaps you can get your lazy butt to change your own afiliation from that of an alliance which no longer exists.

Lazy and ignorant; a fine combination of qualitys you represent so well. :)

Edited by ARCHEIN

wow, the power of DT and her infinite supply of hot air; simply melted my nation into oblivion, no doubt about it. !!!! :smug:

I was going to melt your nation into oblivion but you beat me to it :(