Discussion, make Nuclear anarchy mean something..

Captain Enema

Forced RP is bad RP, almost always. Forced word counts will result in meaningless purple prose. You're not going to be able to force people to RP well if they do not want to. About the only thing you could do is have forces reduced for a period of time, regardless of posts. But that doesn't change RP, it just makes it harder for nuke victims to spam full militaries.

For every nuke you eat, your entire forces (army, navy, air force) are lowered in strength by 5% for two weeks. It doesn't force anybody to RP, it is a realistic and reasonable effect, and it doesn't overpower nukes while still allowing them to, in large numbers, significantly damage an opponent.

The best part about it is that it isn't territorially discriminating, meaning no matter how big or small you are, taking nukes still sucks. Which means that we remove the incentive to have a massive land-grabbing nation. Which makes sense, because in reality, nobody would be firing nukes at Montana, Siberia, or the Amazon rainforest... most big nations have at least some amount of wilderness/useless land.

It also doesn't discriminate based on attacking or defending, meaning that ragenuking gets no bonuses, and we can still invade shitheads who ragenuke.

Edited by Hereno

For every nuke you eat, your entire forces (army, navy, air force) are lowered in strength by 5% for two weeks. It doesn't force anybody to RP, it is a realistic and reasonable effect, and it doesn't overpower nukes while still allowing them to, in large numbers, significantly damage an opponent.

I shall nuke a non-SDI person with my full arsenal and will expect they end up with -25% of their force count of everything. I'm pretty sure this is not OP.

I shall nuke a non-SDI person with my full arsenal and will expect they end up with -25% of their force count of everything. I'm pretty sure this is not OP.

This is easily remedied by just capping it at a person only being able to lose, say, half of their forces. Edited by Hereno