Notification of Intent to Post Recognition of Strong Emotions!

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wait...so GOONS are literally offering white peace due to a $%&@ up...and you guys instead to turn around and say "lolno we'd rather war you too"

the levels of stupidity are strong in this one....focus on the enemies you're currently losing to first :/

That's how it reads because that is how it really is. Dumb mistakes were made all around, the worst of which was anyone giving a damn about what Kaskus thinks. We're more than capable of leveling Kaskus and it is a freaking mystery to me why we didn't just do that when they came around acting as if their indirect connections to an alliance of multies controlled by Methrage mattered.

Im going to correct number 5, this is hilarious because you made an official announcement that you were attacking methrage and then promptly tucked tail and ran instead of dealing with Kaskus

GOONS never announces a normal run of the mill raid, you shot your mouth off and then got put in your place. Thats the hilarious part :D

There's no point to announcing raids on unaligned nations because there's nothing noteworthy about doing that. It was a mistake and I'm sure Milton knows that by now.

Anyways I remember a similar incident between you and I when NATO was attacking GOONS members and applicants a year ago. NATO folded exceptionally quick when I promised a war would come of it if your acts of aggression were not put to an end immediately. So for all the wise cracks that come out of your mouth whenever GOONS makes the headlines, for good or ill, you should know better than to throw stones when living in a glass house.

Do you guys not have, you know, your own forums to flaunt your e-peens to each other? I mean, I get the idea, but the circle jerk is getting really old. :|

Everybody needs a good circle jerk once in a while, WS.  Try it sometime.  Just lay your epeen on the table and ask if there are any questions.

Do you guys not have, you know, your own forums to flaunt your e-peens to each other? I mean, I get the idea, but the circle jerk is getting really old. :|

MFW You are this upset about internet arguments.

Didn't you click on the thread voluntarily?

There's no point to announcing raids on unaligned nations because there's nothing noteworthy about doing that. It was a mistake and I'm sure Milton knows that by now.

Anyways I remember a similar incident between you and I when NATO was attacking GOONS members and applicants a year ago. NATO folded exceptionally quick when I promised a war would come of it if your acts of aggression were not put to an end immediately. So for all the wise cracks that come out of your mouth whenever GOONS makes the headlines, for good or ill, you should know better than to throw stones when living in a glass house.

You honestly don't see the difference?  Your Foreign Affairs guy comes on the OWF and announces a raid, only to run away at the first sign of trouble vs a couple of Noob recruits from NATO raiding the wrong AA and having a negotiated end?

Really Marx?  Glass house?

Do you guys run your alliances without policies? A number of you seem to not understand that we have policies for dealing with things and one of those affects who is eligible to raid. You're free to characterize it as "running away" (it's hilarious, but you're quite free) but it's really just a simple issue of having to abide by our policies once the ~*secret hidden treaty*~ was was brought to our attention.

Really I made one error and that is taking the time to actually announce a raid, which more or less obliged me to announce an end to the raid once Methrage fell out of our policies for eligible alliances. Beyond that, this is working out reasonably well. We're still getting to raid Methrage, as it happens, since he declined peace, and the point of posting publicly was to get Methrage primarily and the AGONI peanut gallery secondarily, to whine for many pages and we're up to six. :) Not quite as good as Rey's thread, but it's something.

Do you guys run your alliances without policies? A number of you seem to not understand that we have policies for dealing with things and one of those affects who is eligible to raid. You're free to characterize it as "running away" (it's hilarious, but you're quite free) but it's really just a simple issue of having to abide by our policies once the ~*secret hidden treaty*~ was was brought to our attention.

Really I made one error and that is taking the time to actually announce a raid, which more or less obliged me to announce an end to the raid once Methrage fell out of our policies for eligible alliances. Beyond that, this is working out reasonably well. We're still getting to raid Methrage, as it happens, since he declined peace, and the point of posting publicly was to get Methrage primarily and the AGONI peanut gallery secondarily, to whine for many pages and we're up to six. :) Not quite as good as Rey's thread, but it's something.

You did just fine braaaaah...We are enjoying the "war games" and my new guys are having a blast and for that we all salute you...o/ They are all legit , a shock as may be to some people but I actually have lots of friends and they are slowly but surely signing up for CN and more are on the way just dragging their feet...Surely the Goons of all people know the potential membership boost social media and other games can bring...The claims of multis is hilarious and makes me think someone needs a hug and a "U Mad Braaaah!?!" :ehm: What's even more funny and may be a shock is they are mostly my black and latino friends so there goes my Aryan Holy Man rep... :facepalm:

Edited by Stonewall14

You do realize that right now there are 18 LN offensive wars on GOONS and only 4 offensive wars against LN from you guys?  Do you really consider that working out reasonably well?

You are taking it in the hoop from LN and doing nothing about it.

As for policy, I wasn't aware that GOONS let their botched raid targets declare offensive wars en masse and do nothing about it, but I'll tuck that tidbit away for future use.  Seems to me if you weren't afraid of Kaskus you'd have already declared war on LN and put them on the EoG list, as per usual :/

You do realize that right now there are 18 LN offensive wars on GOONS and only 4 offensive wars against LN from you guys?  Do you really consider that working out reasonably well?

As for policy, I wasn't aware that GOONS let their botched raid targets declare offensive wars en masse and do nothing about it, but I'll tuck that tidbit away for future use.  Seems to me if you weren't afraid of Kaskus you'd have already declared war on LN and put them on the EoG list, as per usual :/

Well my new guys decimated everyone in their range and put them all in anarchy so there is no one left to counter them unless they down sell like they doing on me and still losing... :war:

Afraid? Not at all. But when we are approached by people who ask us nicely if we would work with them we usually agree. We are not unreasonable and neither are methyfaces super secret allies.

Eh, no. When I tried to draw your attention to our non-secret, publicly announced treaty, your response was simply to ban me from your channel and ignore me. You did not back down when you found out you were breaking policy, you waited till US pointed out to you just exactly how many crazy people with nukes you stood to face and you realized it would not be the easy slaughter you prefer. And then you whine about a secret treaty. So I really dont think you care at all what your policies say - only what you think you can get away with before someone fights back.

Edited by Sigrun Vapneir

So you think 14 offensive wars declared for a botched raid is a good negotiated settlement then?

I don't really care. 14 wars is a joke and not very big of a deal, especially against a terrible micro. I have more wars then that personally during a real war. And is a raid really botched when we get to hit methyface? I don't think so.

So in answer to your question... Sure it's a good deal because it doesn't matter in the slightest. If methyface and his friends keep attacking us that's awesome we get to continually lunch him in the head. I'm just sad he is so tiny I can't hit him. Edited by KenMorningstar

Sometimes the only price to be paid is the price paid in blood. LPH and the scattered nations of AE have already paid that price, they have been given white peace. GOONS jumping in so late made peace with them take longer, as the price in blood had not yet been paid. Although as agreed, we will give GOONS white peace on the 5th.

I'm a bit of a stats junkie and since this is the only thing going on now, I'd figure I would post some :D

GOONS Damage Taken: 42,384

LN Damage Taken:  11,468

LN Damage Inflicted/Received Ratio 3.69:1

The majority of the disparity is Stonewall and Methrage only getting nuked once per day while nuking 3 people I believe, and also there are a lot of wars where GOONS inflicted 0 damage as well.