Notification of Intent to Post Recognition of Strong Emotions!

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will help you out with your excessive troop build-up commierad and donate 1 nuke a day to your remodeling project for the next week...enjoy the heat and gamma rays braaah... :nuke:

8240f8b2-d3d2-45ff-95f8-3cd2e12f6846_zps

o/ Stonewall14

o/ Limitless Destruction

We're really doing the world a favor here, by thinning out the undesirables. Milton will regret the day he decided to pick a fight with Limitless Nexus.  :nuke:

wait...so GOONS are literally offering white peace due to a fuck up...and you guys instead to turn around and say "lolno we'd rather war you too"

the levels of stupidity are strong in this one....focus on the enemies you're currently losing to first :/

wait...so GOONS are literally offering white peace due to a $%&@ up...and you guys instead to turn around and say "lolno we'd rather war you too"

the levels of stupidity are strong in this one....focus on the enemies you're currently losing to first :/

What happened is the moron who attacked us is going to get warred for a bit, but we're not going to war the entire alliance. We're isolating the blame to Milton.

If you accept peace from every raider who offers it to you and think you're smart by doing so, then you're probably a juicy tech raid target. Our other enemies have already been defeated for the most part. Also its been well known among GOONS not to raid myself or my alliance, as well as it being known we hold treaties, Milton seems to be new if he didn't know this.

Also underestimating your opponents doesn't count as a mistake in the way you're trying to portray it. If you knock someone down in a collision by mistake, that could be an excusable $%&@ up if you didn't mean to do it. If you try knocking someone down on purpose with a collision, but then realize they are more powerful than you thought; that isn't the kind of $%&@ up you can write off as a mistake from the other person's perspective.

Edited by Methrage

wait...so GOONS are literally offering white peace due to a $%&@ up...and you guys instead to turn around and say "lolno we'd rather war you too"

mm.. Both sides agreed to a limited war. All's fair game until Aug 5th (the expiration of the original war) at which point everyone will peace out. 

What happened is the moron who attacked us is going to get warred for a bit, but we're not going to war the entire alliance. We're isolating the blame to Milton.

Hilarious things from this post:

1. I'm probably the person in GOONS who cares absolutely least about pixels. Feel free to war and nuke me, it's really not a thing. I log in to do our ASN program every ten days and to collect taxes, etc., but that's about it.

2. This situation is your fault for not posting your treaties publicly. GOONS won't be altering our behavior in the future because of this. We altered our course here because we had no beef with Kaskus and once it was clear you had actual treaty connections (it's pretty funny people are willing to do that with you) you fell outside our raiding policy so I (tried) to end it.

3. Technically, Sardonic authorized this raid. I doubt he'd care if you raided him, too, but feel free to take it out on me. :)

4. I am new and I can tell you I'm not going to bother to learn about the intricacies of your network of multis for future use. I simply don't care enough about it. Sorry.

5. This thread is a hilarious compilation of tears from all of the poor, wronged alliances all chiming in with their advice and mockery. I doubt you know how funny it is, which is sad, because humor is best shared.

ITT GOONS doesn't want a repeat of the kaskus buttfucking they got years ago and had to call in the NG doom machine to fix it for them. GG. How the mighty have fallen.

lots of tears

lol, if you think I care how you feel, you're very mistaken. We're going to enjoy ZIing you or bringing you close to ZI, whatever can be accomplished in the time frame. Who's fault it is you attacked doesn't matter, I'm glad you've given us this opportunity to nuke you into oblivion. Also trying to blame it on Sardonic is very pathetic of you, I doubt he's active enough to have anything to do with it if he's letting you do the announcements. Although if he did, he was essentially authorizing you to jump off a bridge. It might be a steep drop if you're dumb enough to do it, but you're still primarily at fault for your actions even if he didn't stop you.

Nuking someone from GOONS might yet become Raidmas tradition. However with how bad this announcement is, I think even most GOONS can agree you deserve what you're getting.

Edited by Methrage

Im going to correct number 5, this is hilarious because you made an official announcement that you were attacking methrage and then promptly tucked tail and ran instead of dealing with Kaskus

GOONS never announces a normal run of the mill raid, you shot your mouth off and then got put in your place. Thats the hilarious part :D

Im going to correct number 5, this is hilarious because you made an official announcement that you were attacking methrage and then promptly tucked tail and ran instead of dealing with Kaskus

GOONS never announces a normal run of the mill raid, you shot your mouth off and then got put in your place. Thats the hilarious part :D

He didn't even attack me directly, but made this announcement to brag about hitting the same nation Rey got himself into trouble by hitting (Despite throwing my name all over the announcement, to try getting my attention). Regardless of whether he'd like to run at this point, it has been decided he'll stay and face the consequences of his attack. So him getting nuked instead of getting the BJ he wanted from Rey is the real hilarious part. With him, all I see is a noob raiding my alliance, who is about to face the consequences for making a very bad decision. I'm not sure if he ever intended to be taken seriously with this announcement, but seeing his nation get smashed will be entertaining at least.

Soon he'll learn why nobody from GOONS has raided me or my alliance for such a long a period of time, its one of the least profitable raids they can possibly do.

Wait, is this Nicholai guy important in their alliance? He's got 50 tech and just threatened to nuke me daily for the duration of the "war". IDK if you could call this butt-f*cking a war but I don't want to get into semantics. I don't think a 2k ns nation with 50 tech will prove to be too much of a challenge.

I'd say I'm worried about your buddies dog-piling me but you guys took care of that when you all decided to simultaneously max out your available war decs. Seriously. Who staggers 4 enemies at one time by themselves? This shit is worthy of a Darwin award.

It's almost sad. 

Wait, is this Nicholai guy important in their alliance? He's got 50 tech and just threatened to nuke me daily for the duration of the "war". IDK if you could call this butt-f*cking a war but I don't want to get into semantics. I don't think a 2k ns nation with 50 tech will prove to be too much of a challenge.

I'd say I'm worried about your buddies dog-piling me but you guys took care of that when you all decided to simultaneously max out your available war decs. Seriously. Who staggers 4 enemies at one time by themselves? This !@#$ is worthy of a Darwin award.

It's almost sad. 

You're asking for us to direct the attention of more nations towards you? Every member of our alliance is important and would receive assistance if attacked.

You're asking for us to direct the attention of more nations towards you? Every member of our alliance is important and would receive assistance if attacked.

I do have a peace offer from one of the former AE orphans and some extra nukes laying around...just sayin' :war:

I do have a peace offer from one of the former AE orphans and some extra nukes laying around...just sayin' :war:

He did go out of his way to ask for it, we wouldn't want to be rude and ignore his request for more attention. AE has already been soundly defeated, so no need to waste a war slot which could be better used elsewhere. I think you know what to do.  :war:

He did go out of his way to ask for it, we wouldn't want to be rude and ignore his request for more attention. AE has already been soundly defeated, so no need to waste a war slot which could be better used elsewhere. I think you know what to do.  :war:

Sir Yes Sir!!! Read you Lima Charlie!!!o/

And then nothing happened.

Well, would you look at that? 

top kek

LOL thanks for the DoW...I was bluffing as my two AE orphans are MIA and I already rejected their peace offers and was waiting on them to appear again and accept... :awesome: Your temper tantrum feel right in with my plans Thank You and enjoy your nuking...o/ Thanks for the 2 million donation!

8a7b25ed-f2d9-41d3-a154-cdea4d60fd25_zps

Edited by Stonewall14

Stonewall, if we're being completely honest I miss your radical posts accompanied by drugtrip explosion images

ikr you especially miss my curb stomp image...I actually got that one from Emperor Marx way back when lol...o/