Notification of Intent to Post Recognition of Strong Emotions!

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And now, due to apparently secret treaty chains that in some way benefit Methrage, despite his assiduous avoidance of posting about them on the OWF or the Wiki, GOONS will be attempting to end our raid in consideration of Methrage's actually reasonably nice friends, even at several generations apart. All that really prevents a universal declaration is Methrage ignoring me on IRC. We're going to go with a straight white peace (since it's not really our fault he can't/won't let the public know about his treaty connections) if they'll accept it.

Since IRC isn't working, perhaps Methrage can go ahead and accept this here? He seems to post about literally everything else, so that seems a safe bet. If you disagree with this, feel free to discuss the matter with Kaskus and then get back to us.

Coming back was worth it for this alone.

Kudos.

This has got to be the most hilarious backpedal in all of history, and the icing on the cake is whining about the secret treaties and how it's really all Methrage's fault for not disclosing them :D

Hug those pixels tight tonight lads, you almost lost em!

Is it our fault for not somehow discovering the hidden treaties? Kind of confused by your, well, it would be kind to term it logic, there. The only treaty we have is the (easily solvable) encrypted treaty with MI6 and that's just another publicly known treaty connection, it's just the contents of the treaty that aren't (so far) known to all.

But if it makes you happy, I'm glad. :)

This has got to be the most hilarious backpedal in all of history, and the icing on the cake is whining about the secret treaties and how it's really all Methrage's fault for not disclosing them :D

Hug those pixels tight tonight lads, you almost lost em!

Called it.

And now, due to apparently secret treaty chains that in some way benefit Methrage, despite his assiduous avoidance of posting about them on the OWF or the Wiki, GOONS will be attempting to end our raid in consideration of Methrage's actually reasonably nice friends, even at several generations apart. All that really prevents a universal declaration is Methrage ignoring me on IRC. We're going to go with a straight white peace (since it's not really our fault he can't/won't let the public know about his treaty connections) if they'll accept it.

Since IRC isn't working, perhaps Methrage can go ahead and accept this here? He seems to post about literally everything else, so that seems a safe bet. If you disagree with this, feel free to discuss the matter with Kaskus and then get back to us.

I don't believe it.

Isn't anyone going to talk about the gargantuan pink elephant in the room?

I would expect that would be an outrage; given that, I would also imagine GOONs doesn't want to talk about who they are hiding their pixels from.  I don't know.  Simple speculation.

It's always nice to know that you have more cojones than a respected alliance.

If you want to put your aid slots to good use a the very least, let me know.

Hahaha haha ha ha HA.

You literally tried to sell out kashmir and get peace for yourself under less pressure.

Hahaha haha ha ha HA.

You literally tried to sell out kashmir and get peace for yourself under less pressure.

You literally thought that I was selling out an alliance when it wasn't even in the war at the time.

Or rather, you thought that it might damage my reputation. Either way, glad to see you eventually accept peace.

You literally thought that I was selling out an alliance when it wasn't even in the war at the time.

Or rather, you thought that it might damage my reputation. Either way, glad to see you eventually accept peace.

Well you sold out your own alliance and went into peace mode while your AA burns because of your stupidity and cowardice not to mention you sold out Kashmir and embarassed your other allies,,,now might be the time to delete like you threathened...just sayin"... :facepalm:

LOL I see we just don't understand that your really smarter than us and all this is going to work out in your favor and everyone will see your betrayals as a virtue and wanna be your friend...I get it... :awesome:

I don't delete when there's a job half-finished. I don't enter peace mode unless it's to back-collect unmolested. And I don't fight !@#$-posters because I want to listen to them.

That's just a lamentable side-effect.

Don't delete when there is a job half finished? Guess your alliance hasn't been finished off yet, but this could be over with if you were willing to surrender; rather than hide in peace mode as your alliance burns. Although its good to see your facade of rage quitting fall apart.

Edited by Methrage

FORMAL NOTIFICATION OF INTENT TO POST RECOGNITION OF STRONG EMOTIONS

The Goon Order of Oppression, Negligence and Sadism, ("GOONS") hereby offers a formal notification to Mathrage and whatever his Micro is called that we intent to post a formal recognition of strong emotions reflecting his hilarious nature. We can probably find a formal CB, but his alliance does not count as a valid, real one according to longstanding GOONS policy and promised oral sexual satisfaction ("BJ") from the leader of Los Pollos Hermanos ("LPH") GOONS is now going to be very angry with Mathrage and open his alliance up to permanent raiding for all GOONS members.

That's the OP.  Good gawd.

I cain't understood how ain't nobody takin' me like serious, Zeke!

Good job Methrage!

It seems to be the biggest LN supporting alliance. Presumably they'd have the most influence.

e: Who's the white dude with the unsuccessful beard in that GIF?

[OOC]You don't know? If you're using Chrome, right-click "Search Google for this image". Besides, it was 1996, so the beard isn't really "unsuccessful" in that context, and how didn't you know your own gov-mate is a metalhead?[/OOC]

Good job Methrage!

[OOC]You don't know? If you're using Chrome, right-click "Search Google for this image". Besides, it was 1996, so the beard isn't really "unsuccessful" in that context, and how didn't you know your own gov-mate is a metalhead?[/OOC]

Wait .. 

The dude from Alice in Chains is in GOONS?!?!??!?!!