DBDC Clarification

Artigo

Reapers no, Geth maybe.

In any case the picture in OP is a poor comparison. DBDC has not existed in realms preceding our own, wiping out all life. DBDC is simply a top tier annoyance taking advantage of weak physics. In comparison to the civilization, history and order of the treaty web, DBDC is definitely barbarian in nature, and this is reflected in the motley collection of satellites and riff-raff comprising their lower tier allies. DBDC is the final gasp of lulzism which has not yet been extinguished like all the others.

family-guy.jpg

Lulz has died, Lulz has risen, Lulz will come again...

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if DBDC is strong enough to buy down to our range again... Transcendent, was it?

Correct word is SELL down.

I am sure that the top 10 could sell all infra and land and still be out of range of you guys lol but hey to each is own.

I am from the alliance that sent DBDC running for the hills. They are apparently too chicken to come back down.

BTW it sounds cooler if you just write *crickets*. Just a tip on your long path toward linguistic transcendence. 

Edited by Grilledslug

I am from the alliance that sent DBDC running for the hills. They are apparently too chicken to come back down.

2jYeJog.png

"Oh, your alliance sent DBDC running for the hills? 

Please, continue about how easy it is to buy infra."

Edited by Lord Hershey

The comparison gave me the strange notion that a deus ex machina is required to end the Doombirds. 

[OOC]This is probably too OOC but another comparison is the idea that if everyone banded together then they could take down the Doombirds or so people say, kinda reminds me of the fan idea that sticking Thanix cannons on every single ship could defeat the Reapers.

[/OOC]

Edited by Commander shepard

The comparison gave me the strange notion that a deus ex machina is required to end the Doombirds. 

[OOC]This is probably too OOC but another comparison is the idea that if everyone banded to together then they could take down the Doombirds or so people say, kinda reminds me of the fan idea that sticking Thanix cannons on every single ship could defeat the Reapers.

[/OOC]

Thanix Cannons = EMP wonder?

Thanix Cannons = EMP wonder?

Definitely not, Thanix Cannons are a competent opposition.

However I don't particularly like using the word competent since these games aren't really about that, if you got half a brain then you can grow.

The only difference that separate players is their interest in this game and desire to be at the top.

Edited by Commander shepard

Definitely not, Thanix Cannons are a competent opposition.

However I don't particularly like using the word competent since these games aren't really about that, if you got half a brain then you can grow.

The only difference that separate players is their interest in this game and desire to be at the top.

This is and always has been a highly political realm... I have no desire to be "at the top," I desire to create Order from Chaos. The earlier commentary by Artigo about my tech highlights the difference between those who respect civilization and those who only understand brute force.

Well pushing the red button per say isn't about fighting so a reference to tech is irrelevant since in comparison it would have no meaning whatsoever. 

[OOC]And the Reapers are all about brute force, they're highly stupid in strategy and only win fights because they have bigger guns. 

There is numerous things that the Reapers done stupidly that would have costed them if the fight was even close to fair, most importantly concerning the Ctiadel. 

[/OOC]