Bolivia UGR relations

Greywall

Closed to Bolivia Territories 

In an effort to improve relations with the new Bolivian state, United Guyana will send a diplomat to convey with your nation. We hope for good news.

Yeremiah Wimbledon, President of United Guyana Republic

747 would land at Sucre carrying Ambassador Hugo Decalso, a veteran politician turned diplomat looking to close out his career through diplomacy. He would await for his hosts hoping the letter arrived on time.

Coropral Ken Poloni would greet Decalso and bring him to the vehicle which would be bringing him to the palace.

"So, Mr. Decalso, i have heard news of this New World Order, and our nation is highly interested in joining this. We will particiapate in any meetings nessesary to sign, i would just need to notify my superior, Major General Foch."

Edited by Ferdinand Foch

Decalso let out a gruff laugh, "heard of that have you? I suppose it is a significant treaty. I believe your nation is free to apply and join if there is no objection as to which there is no reason i am aware of"