Cascadia and Palaven Diplomacy

Dillon1102

To: King of Cascadia, Alan Wymore

Subject: Meeting

Hello King Wymore, I was informed that you wanted me to visit in your capital city of Springfield. Unfortunately, I lost my passport somewhere in Oklahoma and I had to run some favors because of that fiasco. Do you think it is possible if we can meet in Crescent City instead? How long will this meeting be? My schedule is rather tight, please let me know in advance. Thank you!

- Rafi

To: Rafi, Palaven Empire

"It is no problem int he slightest to change the city of our meeting. I will arrive there later today. Unless there is something else? Anyways, I look forward to the meeting."

Royal King of Cascadia,

Alan Wymore

Alan would climb into the backseat of a random SUV in the convoy and would begin his journey to Crescent City.

To: King of Cascadia, Alan Wymore

Subject: RE: Meeting

Sounds superb, gratitude for being accommodating to my needs. I'll be in a cafe called [undisclosed], no need to have guards at high alert, this city is relatively a very safe place to live in! Have a safe trip on the way here!

- Rafi

The convoy carrying King Wymore would arrive to the destination quickly. He got out and walked inside the cafe, where he spotted Ralfi and went and sat across from him. "Hello Mr. Ralfi, I am Alan, King of Cascadia. It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance."

Two King's Ranger's would wait outside of the cafe while another would wait inside and closely watch the surroundings.

Rafi requested to a waitress from the cafe to bring him two cups of black coffee as he heard a convoy approaching to the cafe. Rafi chuckled “So the Cascadians are here.”

He then saw Alan as he walked closer to the entrance then Rafi welcomed him, the King of Cascadia, to the cafe. They both sat down on their chairs and started conversing to each other for a bit then Rafi asked a stern question to Alan, “So, Alan, what are you seeking from the Empire?” 

Edited by Lord Hershey

Alan did not hesitate in answering the question, "We want an alliance. It only seem fitting, for we share a very long border. We are at first hoping for an MDoAP but after a few years time it can be upgraded to and MDAP. As well, to go along with an alliance we would like to increase trade between our nations." 

When Alan proposed the idea of an alliance between Cascadia and Palaven to Rafi who responded, "Heh, Alan, I am absolutely stunned that you and your countrymen would consider an alliance with the Palaven Empire who is known to be relatively neutral in most affairs. I do have a concern that you have an ambition to expand your territorial borders into Canada, which can potentially anger our neighbors. Is that something we would be concerned?"

Rafi sat back on his chair and exhaled while Alan murmured for a response. The waitress finally arrived to Rafi to bring his two cups of black coffee, only to spill the cups on Rafi. Rafi shouted in pain, "What the hell?! Not my cheetah pants! Those are really expensive, oh mother of Allah! Oh Allah, this really burns!" A few moments later, Rafi was busy wiping some coffee stains off his favorite pants while the waitress apologized profusely and begged not to report to the owner of the store. Rafi then proceeded to whisper his guards to give his phone number to the waitress, in which the waitress obeyed to accept.

"Ah... the life of the Messenger of the Empire," Rafi said with content, "Ain't she a beauty, that waitress, now... where are we at? Oh, about the alliance, so what do you have to say in regards to our concerns, Alan?"

• 2 weeks later...

Rafi looked to the window on his right to see what is going on out there on the Washington Street and muttered, "What future do I want to carve for the Empire? I know we are relatively isolated from the war and is impartial to the World but is this what we want as noble citizens of the Empire?"