[Murder Mystery] Secret EZI

Beauty

To be fair dear OP, even without the entire meltdown on the owf recently, granting membership to you would be a dodgy bet for most alliance leadership. Cant really blame Sparta for sitting on that rancid egg for so long now,  can you? Picture this, you are already pondering whether to admit a loon into your alliance, and then along comes a meanie saying if you let the fella in, they will punch your face in.

Now you might be a hard case and wink and smirk and say "bring it, chief" but then i know of only two people in the game so far that could have carried that off and have prevailed, sadly none of them play anymore. More likely that you will decide that it is not worth the hassle to tangle with a mustachioed moron over a loon.

Also do bear in mind, that the time Sparta finally did turn you down, you were pretty much the global pariah. It was something you managed to do, all by yourself, no-one in Sparta helped you along, nobody on the forums pushed you into it. It was just you and your big mouth that dont know when to shut the $%&@ up. Listen, digest, form response, evaluate, vocalize. Its not that tough. If you can rule a nation, you can surely measure your words before you enunciate.

Edited by Helbrecht

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be fair dear OP, even without the entire meltdown on the owf recently, granting membership to you would be a dodgy bet for most alliance leadership. Cant really blame Sparta for sitting on that rancid egg for so long now,  can you? Picture this, you are already pondering whether to admit a loon into your alliance, and then along comes a meanie saying if you let the fella in, they will punch your face in.

Now you might be a hard case and wink and smirk and say "bring it, chief" but then i know of only two people in the game so far that could have carried that off and have prevailed, sadly none of them play anymore. More likely that you will decide that it is not worth the hassle to tangle with a mustachioed moron over a loon.

Also do bear in mind, that the time Sparta finally did turn you down, you were pretty much the global pariah. It was something you managed to do, all by yourself, no-one in Sparta helped you along, nobody on the forums pushed you into it. It was just you and your big mouth that dont know when to shut the $%&@ up. Listen, digest, form response, evaluate, vocalize. Its not that tough. If you can rule a nation, you can surely measure your words before you enunciate.

Dear god now I know why our country is failing when you let people talk and they don't know half of the things going on, Please bless this child. Amen.

1) The reason it took so long was explained in the logs. 

2) I was in good relations with them before this.

3) They didn't turn me down, I was already accepted and such.

4) I was not the global pariah before this, I've been pissing off NG and co. since they formed. I had many good friends on "This side of the web" before Sparta, SNX, and the death incident. 

5) Theres not a post on here blaming Sparta for my post.

6) I've hated by many since 2008. People were keeping up with my nation more than I was for the past few years.

7) Sparta had no reason to be so mad and start messing with me on multiple platforms, they jumped on that bandwagon by themselves (One of the members supported me through it and also got his voice removed from him by Sparta, but they let him stay. He made the same comments as I did multiple times in public. They kicked me to look good, and jumped on the bandwagon, to look good.)

8) Sparta wanted to be the new bully and get the E-cred from the many who hated me. I let it go and did not respond to them many of times.

9) They continue with the actions passed the "New Nation, New Player" status that many had. They sanctioned me, assumed I was powerless, continued baiting me to get their e-cred and said they wouldn't tell me who it was from and there was nothing I could do about it.

10) I did something about it. Everyone jumps on Rota. Though I mean for real, I was expecting this. As one of the most hated players, people can do whatever they want to you. When you do it to them, it goes on your record of being a horrible person.

Lesson to be learned, Don't continue pushing someone when they hold your information and have the capabilities of destroying your alliance in a single day. (Discussed in private after my bluff was called). Since I responded to being bullied and pulled it off well, they don't mess with anymore. Everyone's happy and back to hating me. Just another day.

You can only push someone so far! Also please tell me that if someone sanctions you and refuses to tell you who "Requested" it that you'd be fine with that. Thanks.

Yeah, no.  Just no.

Good try though.

Last time you spoke to me, your emperor popped you in the mouth and gave me an apology on behalf of the NPO. Does it need to happen again? 

Shhhh. 

Thank you! :)
Edited by Beauty

10) I did something about it. Everyone jumps on Rota. Though I mean for real, I was expecting this. As one of the most hated players, people can do whatever they want to you. When you do it to them, it goes on your record of being a horrible person.

Eh, you can't really claim that this is following you across personas if you continue to acknowledge and admit the actions of your previous persona.

& Oooh, I'm shaking in my jackboots.

Last time you spoke to me, your emperor popped you in the mouth and gave me an apology on behalf of the NPO. Does it need to happen again? 

Shhhh. 

Do it. Make Letum apologize to you. Let's see you do it.

Eh, you can't really claim that this is following you across personas if you continue to acknowledge and admit the actions of your previous persona.

& Oooh, I'm shaking in my jackboots.

Introducting Smart Guy Scourge

> Posts in thread complaining about actions following you due last persona

> "Eh, you can't really claim that this is following you across personas if you continue to acknowledge and admit the actions of your previous persona."

Gee I wonder why he's acknowledgeing them!

4zK2gya.jpg

Do it. Make Letum apologize to you. Let's see you do it.

He already did?

Talk about a late bloomer.
Edited by Beauty

First the bros thread now this...   :facepalm:

Either you are willing to let the player keep playing or you aren't people.  Take it away from the game table and onto to Skype/Google Hangout/phone/whatever and figure it out.  We don't really need a report of the details afterward either.

Dear god now I know why our country is failing when you let people talk and they don't know half of the things going on, Please bless this child. Amen.

That is one hefty preconceived notion on your part laddie. I wonder if my actions have any impact on your country failing wherever it may be. Newsflash dude, not everyone is from your neck of the woods, eh? Though i am genuinely dismayed to hear that you come from a country that is going down the tubes. Maybe you can help it recover, or maybe stem the rot? If nothing comes to mind, i believe some people put a lot of stock in the power of prayer. As is evident you are the praying sort, i guess you really can help after all.

1) The reason it took so long was explained in the logs. 
2) I was in good relations with them before this.
3) They didn't turn me down, I was already accepted and such.
4) I was not the global pariah before this, I've been pissing off NG and co. since they formed. I had many good friends on "This side of the web" before Sparta, SNX, and the death incident. 
5) Theres not a post on here blaming Sparta for my post.

Sparta figured you were a shoe-in for membership? I guess not everyone is as miserly as me when it comes to giving people the benefit of the doubt in face of all evidence to the contrary.

6) I've hated by many since 2008. People were keeping up with my nation more than I was for the past few years.

Yeah well if not hated, you definitely are one of the more irritating people on here. Regardless of which side of the web or which alliance you are railing against. Hate is too strong an emotion to associate with someone in context of a political simulator. You also have a history that does not show you in a very positive light when it comers to evaluating membership fit.

7) Sparta had no reason to be so mad and start messing with me on multiple platforms, they jumped on that bandwagon by themselves (One of the members supported me through it and also got his voice removed from him by Sparta, but they let him stay. He made the same comments as I did multiple times in public. They kicked me to look good, and jumped on the bandwagon, to look good.)

I guess you missed the part regarding not wanting to hassle over someone you figure is an irritant and smacking them upside the head instead. Sparta is a sovereign alliance that happens to have a senator. If the Alliance leadership decided, and the senator concurred that they would accede to the sanction request, well they decided. In any case its one team, move to pink if you want. Or Grey. Or on one of the colors where so many of the people you are on good terms with reside.

8) Sparta wanted to be the new bully and get the E-cred from the many who hated me. I let it go and did not respond to them many of times.

Bully? Exercising the senate is bullying? I guess they are not all that hot as you thought when you applied for membership with them. Miracles and instantaneous changes of heart and characters are a myth. I would wager, that you would have been hammered with a sanction on request regardless.

9) They continue with the actions passed the "New Nation, New Player" status that many had. They sanctioned me, assumed I was powerless, continued baiting me to get their e-cred and said they wouldn't tell me who it was from and there was nothing I could do about it.

New nation, new player is a technicality in this case. You are Rotavale for all intents and purposes. If it looks like it, smells like it and lays like it, then it most definitely is it. Don't give me that jive about re-rolling incognito. I did it, i was incognito for 6 months, till i figured it did not matter anymore, at that time, i let one person know. By the same time next day, everyone of my old acquaintances knew and in a week, most everyone that was active or still cared for lil ol me. One of the first things you [admittedly] did was tell a couple of people. People know who you are? No !@#$ Sherlock, you frikken told em! Going by your sack cloth and ashes routine on the owf, you haven't changed an iota from your previous incarnation. BS is BS regardless of the container it comes in. Specially if it says so on the label.

Oh and that e Cred stuff? Trust me, nobody gives a damn about such stuff in 2014. Its not GW1 or GW2 era. Seriously who gives a damn? I have seen Sparta be reviled as a do nothing alliance in my time here, i have seen them overcome that and i have been allied to them and then not and then again. I still don't think much of them, but that is likely because of my own baggage.

Would not know anything about you being a horrible person or otherwise. As a nation ruler though, you must've been dropped on the head when you was but a little tyke. The last time you addressed your fellow nation rulers you made a complete and utter ass of yourself and had them all so riled up, you had to go blow up your own nation.

Lesson to be learned, Don't continue pushing someone when they hold your information and have the capabilities of destroying your alliance in a single day. (Discussed in private after my bluff was called). Since I responded to being bullied and pulled it off well, they don't mess with anymore. Everyone's happy and back to hating me. Just another day.

!@#$ or get off the pot. If you managed to put the fear of God into Sparta, hey bully for you! As you said that was behind closed doors, out here all we see is same old same old. Same old irritating, alas alack, woe is me, it is an unfair world claptrap we have come to expect from you over the years.

You can only push someone so far! Also please tell me that if someone sanctions you and refuses to tell you who "Requested" it that you'd be fine with that. Thanks.

If i were sanctioned, i would move teams, it would suck, but it is manageable. Its not the end of the cyber-verse. It is a game mechanic, and i happen to be on the receiving end of it. If it gets to be too tedious, i could always re-roll. Its not as if i have problems rehashing any of my personas from other realms.

Shhhh. 

Yeah what was that about bullying? Edited by Helbrecht

First the bros thread now this...   :facepalm:

Either you are willing to let the player keep playing or you aren't people.  Take it away from the game table and onto to Skype/Google Hangout/phone/whatever and figure it out.  We don't really need a report of the details afterward either.

I hear what you are saying Hal, and believe me normally i would agree with you. I am sorry you had to sit through that diatribe. I shall now take my leave of this thread.

Clearly, cn is full of many wonderful people that you really enjoy talking to and get along well with, op.

Yeah, we both know this isn't the case. While ooc-ic mixups are something I actually do care about and wouldn't encourage ooc attacks even if the person doing so instigated it themselves, you can only screw up so many times before people become frustrated enough to engage in such.Yes, you enjoy irritating people. Yes, that is also a very good way to get yourself in a lot of trouble.

My advice re-roll again different name and don't tell anyone, I would also go and delete this forum account fuck the amount of posts you have on it. You are never going to get the peace and respect you deserve while everyone knows who you are. Try and join an alliance be an active member of the community and such.

Just my two cents but you will most likely ignore it anyway.

My advice re-roll again different name and don't tell anyone, I would also go and delete this forum account $%&@ the amount of posts you have on it. You are never going to get the peace and respect you deserve while everyone knows who you are. Try and join an alliance be an active member of the community and such.

Just my two cents but you will most likely ignore it anyway.

Well thanks for being fair on this. I've been wrong in a lot of my judgement I've passed onto people lately and assumed it was just because they were hopping on. I was wrong about you and a few others. Thank you for the advice.

I've found a contractor willing to continue the work on remodeling Rotavele's nation and hopefully along with his tacky attitude. Miracles can happen I spose.

He's been rolled by myself once and you paid me to roll the guy when you didnt know it was me. 

You built my nation, sold a lot of infra and such to conduct Operation Repo, and you rebuilt.

So I did a lot of indirect damage to you already. :3 Rotavele Insurgency imo.

Edited by Beauty

Since this is OOC, I would like to ask why Admin hasn't pulled the plug on this user yet

Boo,

This is all old news. Myself and most people have already moved onto other threads. 

Also I'm pretty sure "Being unpopular" isn't a death sentence.

Boo,

This is all old news. Myself and most people have already moved onto other threads. 

Also I'm pretty sure "Being unpopular" isn't a death sentence.

"Being unpopular" is a serious understatement to describe the disruption you have caused to this community in general. A serious understatement. 

I could comment in many ways on the mind boggling vitriol I've read on the last four pages... but I am just too tired from hearing about all the shit swirling around you and the consequences of the actions made by you and others here. Just leave if you're going to leave, stop posting, stop fighting, just stop. Start again if you will, and you probably will, but think long and hard before you do about what kind of person you want to be in this community. You reap what you sew. Remember that.

"Being unpopular" is a serious understatement to describe the disruption you have caused to this community in general. A serious understatement. 

I could comment in many ways on the mind boggling vitriol I've read on the last four pages... but I am just too tired from hearing about all the !@#$ swirling around you and the consequences of the actions made by you and others here. Just leave if you're going to leave, stop posting, stop fighting, just stop. Start again if you will, and you probably will, but think long and hard before you do about what kind of person you want to be in this community. You reap what you sew. Remember that.

I plan on stopping posting here on the OWF and sticking to my RPs. However, Im interested to see how these forums die down apart my leaving. I am going to be sad to only see treaty announcements again. For years ive entertained these parts :(