NATO is a groupie on the Steve Buscemi apology tour

berbers

Congrats to our allies in NATO! :)
NG, seems we have no choice but to like you :| (We'll love you if you drop NoR though, but that wont happen lol)

Nope.

They're great guys when you get to know them.

You'd probably like them if you weren't lolcommies

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You got funnier after you retired. :|

It's all the fresh air in the pasture.  We'll have to rectify that, back to the polluted hell-scape of NATO Headquarters.

Also congrats to my friends in NATO!  Who are these EnGeers you speak of though, I can't fathom why you'd ever sign with them. :P

Congrats to our allies in NATO! :)

NG, seems we have no choice but to like you :| (We'll love you if you drop NoR though, but that wont happen lol)

It's a permanent treaty with no cancellation clause.  It's uncancellellelable.  Although, I do hear that MHA's lawyers can figure out how to do the impossible.

Nope.

They're great guys when you get to know them.

You'd probably like them if you weren't lolcommies

Find me an active NoR gov member and I'll get to know them as much as possible. I don't dislike NoR, but you can't get to know people who aren't there

TurnipCruncher

Oro

Just go on their forums

Used to be MDoAP ally with them, downgraded due to lack of activity, then dropped them, they made a big change by getting an active MoFA, who was active for a week. Last post in their embassy on the NATO boards was 2011. To be honest, I've been there and tried over long periods of time, over several changes of government and massive restructures that they've had.

I'll swing by their IRC tonight, I might be being unfair, but it was a tough call downgrading then dropping the treaty, but they had 2 MDoAP level allies and they couldn't manage a few minutes a week to pop by IRC to say "Sup guys, how's things" or even once every 2 weeks would have been nice. I'll give them another shot for you guys (which i've done before) see how it goes

I'd like to apologize to NATO for signing such a terrible treaty with such a subpar alliance.  Sure, NG isn't WAE, but they've got to be bottom 5.  Really couldn't you just sign MI6, an alliance with so much more potential and prob. a top 3 best alliance in CN right now.

if you signed mi6, it would not make you subpar or us top 3. 

Obviously our MI6 treaty is going up tomorrow.

It better be. We want to be subpar. I heard It's the coolest bloc in town.

it was commendable how they defended themselves last war when their alliance disbanded due to the founder deletion and reformed and still had some pretty solid stats on the war screen. 

Dat luftwaffe werchmart wombo combo huh

it was commendable how they defended themselves last war when their alliance disbanded due to the founder deletion and reformed and still had some pretty solid stats on the war screen. 

#4 in total damage and about a million more inflicted than taken. And it wasn't even our war, we just jumped in for our friends.

http://ri5.rialliance.net/warstats.php

We're pretty active, just kept affairs more internal for a while. Now we are expanding FA again.

Edited by Opportunity