Recognition of Hostilities with I dunno some spelunking alliance or something

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't recall IRON doing that when we were raided by them, and it worked out fine. I am sure it will work out for RIA as well.  

o/ casualties

IRON also was fearful of getting rolled by their allies at the time, due to spying for the enemy coalition last war.

I don't recall IRON doing that when we were raided by them, and it worked out fine. I am sure it will work out for RIA as well.  

o/ casualties

IRON laid down in several positions, actually.

By the way, TOP says you need to get your ass to the clinic. They've been burning since about the moment everyone hit TIO. Said you must've gave them something. Edited by Neo Uruk

IRON laid down in several positions, actually.

By the way, TOP says you need to get your ass to the clinic. They've been burning since about the moment everyone hit TIO. Said you must've gave them something.

Oh I see you say things without actually backing them with facts and then toss in an insult. Good job.

Oh I see you say things without actually backing them with facts and then toss in an insult. Good job.

Oh, so we're going to play the "You don't have the facts" game?

Let's run down quite a few, tell me when I'm wrong:

It is a fact that IRON freely and openly plotted against their ally in Non Grata.
It is a fact that IRON allowed several alliances to hit Non Grata utilizing optional aggression clauses, some even going so far as to cite treaties that literally didn't exist.
It is a fact that IRON then hit the direct ally of Non Grata just to be in good with the winning team.
It is a fact that IRON planned to retaliate in defense of TIO...until the odds got too tough.

Now, I like IRON's current leadership, but to pretend IRON hasn't done a lot of laying back and taking it in the last 10 months is to dismiss fact.

That doesn't sound like something that actually happened, but I am sure you know more about IRON affairs than I.

Sounds to me like you weren't in government at the time, but Rey actually expressed the same reality, but from the opposite political perspective, yet still proving my point. IRON was not in a strong political position at the end of last war, due to their behavior throughout it.

Ha! Everything is going according to my evil plan. I knew if I remained the smallest DBDC member I'd end up being attacked as an "easy target" when other nations in DBDC got involved in raids without me. Thank you - now my generals, who have been complaining endlessly about how useless they feel and how restless the men have become, are happy they get to play with their toys. :salute: RIA!

Genuine question Caliph, what would you have RIA do?

oh, you know, IF they are going to effectively deter nations from raiding them they might want to ACTUALLY ATTACK THE NATIONS INVOLVED as opposed to poor, little, innocent DBDC nations (yes, I can hear the tiny violins) such as Lander Clan that just happen to be in the same alliance but are not actually engaging their nations.

That's how I would of responded and that's what *I* would have respected much more, but not all nation/alliance leaders are as ethical as myself apparently :P Edited by White Chocolate

oh, you know, IF they are going to effectively deter nations from raiding them they might want to ACTUALLY ATTACK THE NATIONS INVOLVED as opposed to nations that are in the same alliance but not actually engaging their nations. That's how I would of responded and that's what *I* would have respected much more, but not all nation/alliance leaders are as ethical as myself apparently :P

Come off your stupid ass high horse. Not only have you been raiding with DBDC (I will give you that you haven't raided RIA), but this is a recurring problem. RIA has had enough of being raided and spied despite several promises that it won't happen again.

IRON also was fearful of getting rolled by their allies at the time, due to spying for the enemy coalition last war.

Huh?  Valhalla was the one that gave us intel on the pending attack on NSO.  Not IRON.

It is a fact that IRON freely and openly plotted against their ally in Non Grata.
It is a fact that IRON allowed several alliances to hit Non Grata utilizing optional aggression clauses, some even going so far as to cite treaties that literally didn't exist.
It is a fact that IRON then hit the direct ally of Non Grata just to be in good with the winning team.
It is a fact that IRON planned to retaliate in defense of TIO...until the odds got too tough.

Now, I like IRON's current leadership, but to pretend IRON hasn't done a lot of laying back and taking it in the last 10 months is to dismiss fact.

Yea, we kinda figured all that out bro.  I have faith in the current IRON government.  I do think IRON is a good example of how you can talk to DBDC and work through things.

Yea, we kinda figured all that out bro.  I have faith in the current IRON government.  I do think IRON is a good example of how you can talk to DBDC and work through things.

I was responding to the "IRON didn't lay down" comment, not stating anything that was new. According to darkfox, none of what I said was reality.

What does anything that you believe happened during the last war have to do with the tech raid? I ask because you seem to have lost track of the actual subject.

Huh?  Valhalla was the one that gave us intel on the pending attack on NSO.  Not IRON.

I'm talking about during the actual war, there was evidence that IRON was passing along information from the Polar coalition private channels to NSO, I'm aware that Val and IRON were playing both sides last war.

Yeah seriously Gitami is right

I'm supporting dbdc on this issue. Ria sounds like a mean alliance. Hostile for no reason. Just let them strip you

RIA is declaring very aggressive wars on some people who weren't even doing anything.  I will have to speak to our DOOMCOUNCIL but I think we may have do to a Recognition of Skirmish at this time.  I hope against hope that it doesn't escalate to an Extended Clash or Declaration of Mean Spirited DOOM Warfare.

Best of luck guys.  After all it's better to fight back for your alliance than to die a RIA when everybody is watching.

Yes it was intentional.

What does anything that you believe happened during the last war have to do with the tech raid? I ask because you seem to have lost track of the actual subject.

The fact that IRON finally found some bravado once DBDC raided them does not negate the fact that the ground now has a permanent impression of IRON circa January. You can't criticize others for lying down or say that you're different just because you finally pulled your balls out of your purse at the last second. Hell, there were a lot of suggestion box warriors trying to tilt the odds for IRON anyway.

Also, anything that I believe happened during the last war? These are facts that you can't simply dismiss.

I respect RIA for having the balls to fight back, good luck in your war. Also its nice to see DBDC remove RIA from their future raids lists, hopefully both sides have a fun fight racking up some casualties and RIA's upper tier doesn't need to worry about raids by DBDC in the future.

DBDC is a warrior alliance and I respect that, in some ways they remind me of myself in their enjoyment of war and causalities. What I think is good about DBDC is they do have at least some moral compass on what is right and wrong, they don't complain when people fight back and enjoy a good fight. They're up to the challenge when those they raid fight back. Cuba never sanctions and removes sanctions placed unjustly on Pink Nations when he can.

RIA reminds me of myself in their willingness to fully declare outward in response to attacks on their alliance, as its better to show the world what you're made of when war comes knocking on your door, rather than prove to the world you are willing let others attack without fighting back; making yourself a more attractive target in the future for raiders. 

The message RIA is sending is clear, attack us and we're going to fight back. Many of the other alliances raided had an opportunity to send such a message, but decided not to. In the long run I think RIA made the better choice to fight back and show they will defend what is theirs. RIA is off the list for future raids, but somehow I doubt most of the alliances who just peaced out without fighting back were given that same recognition.

Also good luck to White Chocolate, you're one of the nicest people in CN I've had the pleasure of being acquainted with, regardless of what alliance you are on. Even if I think RIA is justified to self defense, I hope you come out of this without much damage.

Edited by Methrage