Recognition of Hostilities with I dunno some spelunking alliance or something

We all know how impatient RIA is; peace'll be here by update!

We're way to inactive to get anything done that quickly

I am pro casualties so best of luck to those brave warriors.

Yep, this is all an elaborate ploy to improve my casualty ranking.  Thanks for playing along.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry you were never in range

You have some fine wars as is.  I am sure you will all have fun for the week.

As an aside and just an FYI to RIA gov, I redid our raid list Sunday and removed your AA altogether (along with a few other AA's) so hopefully that will resolve any future issues.  By all means continue hostilities as long as you see it necessary, but just wanted you to know we didn't completely ignore the fact this happened a second time.

As an aside and just an FYI to RIA gov, I redid our raid list Sunday and removed your AA altogether (along with a few other AA's) so hopefully that will resolve any future issues.  By all means continue hostilities as long as you see it necessary, but just wanted you to know we didn't completely ignore the fact this happened a second time.

as i told Cuba: when you guys raided Snowbound you said it was a mistake that we were left of the no raid list. then when you raided Baldr you said you didn't think he was a real member, and that he personally would add us to your no raid list. then on Sunday(several days after we talked) you guys went and killed 2 of my generals. im wondering what mistake was there, i have only been a member of our Triumvirate for more then 2 full years now.

as i told Cuba: when you guys raided Snowbound you said it was a mistake that we were left of the no raid list. then when you raided Baldr you said you didn't think he was a real member, and that he personally would add us to your no raid list. then on Sunday(several days after we talked) you guys went and killed 2 of my generals. im wondering what mistake was there, i have only been a member of our Triumvirate for more then 2 full years now.

I miss Delta, when will he be Triumvirate again?

The drawback of writing your do not raid lists on napkins...

How reasonable of you to remove RIA from your raid list, although I must inquiry, why were they on such a list to begin with? RIA has been around for years and is quite established as an alliance. What right have you to attack them? Or any other nation, for that matter.

As you may know, I never have supported raiding. But I will concede that at the very least you fellows at DBDC are honest about your nature. Other raiding alliances attempt to justify their actions with flimsy definitions of "sovereignty" or arbitrary alliance "sizes" (as if once a group jumps from 19 to 20 it becomes an alliance). In actuality, these reasons are all absurd. They're simply covering for cowardice. These other raiders do not want to hit anyone who could potentially hit them back. Oh, but DBDC will hit anyone, large or small. That honesty may be the only respectable trait you have. Still, your wanton disregard for established conventions concerning alliances is a danger to us all, and it only reinforces my belief that you must be destroyed.

Not that I am going to do anything about it. I don't do much of anything these days. Have a nice day.