A Brief Announcement

OsRavan

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My understanding was that there has been four incarnations of NSF, and the latest was formed late last year. I could be wrong though.

There have been four incarnations. The fourth one was founded on Oct 20th 2012.
What's bad about you forgetting what kind of treaty you signed with NSF is that I literally spoke to you about the signing of the treaty (which was an ODoAP btw) and it seems you have forgotten. Anything else you wanna know about the Not Shit Federation?

Best of luck to all going forward.

I don't seem to remember HB protecting NSF though, perhaps I'm misremembering my history here, but I recall DT/GATO/UCR being their treaties for quite a while before HB was signed.

http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/North_Star_Federation_(2nd)?oldid=470856

So uh..Tywin you signed a protectorate with them eh?

It appears someone has vandalized that wiki page. Shame.

I recall being in talks with member/s of NSF vis a vis TCB on some rather interesting stuff. Unfortunately the person assigned to discuss it with us was a blabbering imbecile that failed reading comprehension (and deleted their nation, apparently), which didn't reflect on them too well. I think both Pollard and myself will savour the irony of NSF doing something even more radical than what we were onto at the time, heh.

There were some good folk there though.

Edited by RevolutionaryRebel