An Announcement from GOONS & MI6

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Article 3 is quite offensive. How dare you use such language. There's children here.   :mellow:

lol, I take it the same word popped out at you as one of the only readable things in there.

Not sure if I should be congratulating M16 or giving them my condolences.

lol, I take it the same word popped out at you as one of the only readable things in there.

Not sure if I should be congratulating M16 or giving them my condolences.

Not sure what you see. I was just teasing. 

Not sure what you see. I was just teasing. 

Article 3:

8tMTbAJdgu9bNJnmlaIVU1DWpMMMCs0gfaStlTeC2sGjRX0OJHSgJcaZcejVxHsIYJiEQ3x+VdUK3EhaCCxeMTZRdk+LcrERBMmH6xzCyA16vlskdOrhnSwz6J/VQN6hrQ9ym6YGlNH3ZQI2uSEzJjzzvFatu1rV4OSgpEm9YGnraipGC3jZzxSo7Ae+VDCC5zl/JOeVfVan9LHY1Dl8f3dfG1QX2pnTg83Ye9ZLSbLBdukFby1Ihtzh2jfppFnl+xfbn77n0ygukquDz1zkSQi0iCKPNd010b27Vee4pF1c7WooigUhydVYDP3Fn1ffXOHnZ95Nk/ty+mofKdHtFEXDOmSxASWJzH4FfUzGCxxOmjWduX5MHcObgucmJyT1

It is pretty clear this entire treaty has something to do with fat raip.

Edited by Chauncey

I don't see reason M16 would sign this other than maybe to get closer to TOP and/or Umbrella, but I still think this was a bad move. M16 had potential before this, but now you've taken on TOP's worst policy decision.

I'm not sure if this is something which can easily be recovered from, but good luck to the better members of M16, who I doubt would of been in favor of this.

Edited by Methrage

I don't see reason M16 would sign this other than maybe to get closer to TOP and/or Umbrella, but I still think this was a bad move. M16 had potential before this, but now you've taken on TOP's worst policy decision.

I'm not sure if this is something which can easily be recovered from, but good luck to the better members of M16, who I doubt would of been in favor of this.

I do not know anyone in MI6 who was not in favour of this.