Team Proposals Expiration Date?

Verlion

Recently the Green Team had 2 proposals expire, one received on 7/13, one received on 7/14. Both proposals failed on the day they were received.

We had 2 other proposals appear on 7/13, but neither of those have expired. They were not approved until 7/18 and 7/19 respectively.

Multiple questions :

Are proposals suppose to expire 30 days after they have been received, or 30 days after they have been passed or failed?

As it appears the 2nd option is in place right now (whether intended or not), does this mean that a team could hypothetically sit on full proposals and not pass or fail any of them until a specific time (well beyond 30 days after receiving them)? If they only expire 30 days after being passed/failed, seems like they could just be left to sit and 'wait' for a different circumstance to appear.

I was hesitant to make a bug report regarding this because I'm not sure if the current situation is what was intended or not.

Picture to show expired / not expired - http://i.imgur.com/BolVpCW.png

Edited by Verlion