The World Map of CNRP2

Lynneth

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the record, Tikal's been 'there' since it declared its Monroe Doctrine. I have troops in practially -all- white land in the Americas to help local governments keep things running.

Edit: Also, if you want to dispute it properly, Dillon, you'll need to do so ICly.

Lynneth your a level headed person but can I get a link?

"No I want to keep it and decide who sits there"

"No, me!"

"No, MEEEE!"

This is why we shouldn't have protectorates and only annexation. Until selfishness stops, or people want to stop "protecting" land until they can claim it without looking like an asshat, we will have these disputes. 

Protectorates cause so much un-necessary drama. 

Anyways not the appropriate place, just wanted to add my two cents. Meh.

Eh....

What is the policy on disputing? I'd gladly retract the intent if Mogar goes along with the proposal in his thread.

For up to 2 weeks from the initial post, integration/annexation efforts can be disputed. The last possible chance was the 13th, as the RP started on the 31st of July.

Rodonia contested as I already have rped military forces entering it from the east. Acre I have no worries about.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/123022-restoring-brazil/page-2#entry3301036

Not to be a !@#$%*, but you're not even anywhere near it. He's new and we never have any new members of the community, can you not be a complete dick and let the guy start out without any trouble? From his profile picture and name he looks like he's going to be a good roleplayer, and trust me we really need some of them. 

I'll even let you colonize my nation or some !@#$ if you just let the guy start out with no trouble.

You're pretty understanding so I'd hope you atleast give him a break.

Edit: For christs sake not only is this his first post (Showing intent to RP) he posted on this thread meaning he read the rules and cares about the community enough to post appropriately.

Edit 2: If he says no Franz, I invite you to come to Thailand. Mael, Jesbro, Mogar and etc would be more than happy to have a new dedicated roleplayer. We could even show you a few tricks :P

Edit 3: Ok i can't speak for them, but im pretty sure they'd be good with you being there as we aren't really playing a roleplaying game for land.

Edit 4: Curri no idea why I am being so rude here, I am just really wanting this guy to stay around with no trouble because hes showing potential. I know you probably will be one of those people who get mad at me when I say this but in my defense I am a bit buzzed. Also you're a very nice person so you'll probably be understanding with this. Ily <3

Edited by Beauty

Not to be a !@#$%*, but you're not even anywhere near it. He's new and we never have any new members of the community, can you not be a complete dick and let the guy start out without any trouble? From his profile picture and name he looks like he's going to be a good roleplayer, and trust me we really need some of them. 

I'll even let you colonize my nation or some !@#$ if you just let the guy start out with no trouble.

You're pretty understanding so I'd hope you atleast give him a break.

Edit: For christs sake not only is this his first post (Showing intent to RP) he posted on this thread meaning he read the rules and cares about the community enough to post appropriately.

Edit 2: If he says no Franz, I invite you to come to Thailand. Mael, Jesbro, Mogar and etc would be more than happy to have a new dedicated roleplayer. We could even show you a few tricks :P

Edit 3: Ok i can't speak for them, but im pretty sure they'd be good with you being there as we aren't really playing a roleplaying game for land.

If you had bothered to read my recent posts, I have actually rped in quite a lot of detail in the Reclaiming Brazil Thread all my military movements towards and into that area. So can you please get your facts right before trying to lecture me and bitch about it. I haven't exactly said he cant go into all of what he claimed. 

If you had bothered to read my recent posts, I have actually rped in quite a lot of detail in the Reclaiming Brazil Thread all my military movements towards and into that area. So can you please get your facts right before trying to lecture me and !@#$%* about it. I haven't exactly said he cant go into all of what he claimed. 

Cool.

Due to Rio's establishment of forces in Rodonia, i will instead lay claim to the Chilian states of "Tarapaca" and "Arica and Parinacota". Acre is still Bolivia's claim though.

Sounds good, I wish you the best! Thanks for taking our community seriously.