The World Map of CNRP2

Lynneth

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An island of 1 km² is large enough to need 7 posts.

Oh ok then perfect! I'll take all Paracel Islands other than Woody Island (2.4 km2) and Triton Island (1.2km2)

You can draw a box around them and get right in between them and the others. 

Or If I am supposed to post every individual name:

Rocky Island
West Sand
Tree Island
Seven Sisters
North Island
Middle Island
South Island
North Sand
Middle Sand
South Sand
New West Sand
Sth S Sand
Iltis Bank
Money Island
Antelope Reef
Robert Island
Round Island
Pattle Island
All Wealth
Observation Bank
Silver Islet
Lesser Silver Islet
He Duck
Salty Hut
Stone Islet
Drummond Island
Duncan Island
Palm Island
Little Basket
Discovery Reef
Passu Keah
Herald Bank
Bombay Reef
Vuladdore Reef
Bremen Bank
Jehangire Bank
Neptuna Bank
Pyramid Rock
Lincoln Island
Dido Bank
North Reef

Consider the Paracel Islands disputed. I will wait for you to make an IC post first of course.

There disputed IRL so this will be easy. Also since you told me in time, I'll make a new thread rather than argue in my news thread.

Added all protectorates posted on this page to the OP.

No, I'm annexing the whole Marmara region. It may be too populous, but if you look carefully, I annexed Istanbul, which is one administrative district only and holds the majority of the population seperately, with the rest of Marmara staying below the population treshhold.

I [i]would[/i] argue that the Bosporus is significant enough as trade strait to need more effort, but I'm really too tired to be bothered, so you'll get it your way. Almost.

Marmara minus Istanbul is 8 million, so please choose one or more provinces with over 500k people total to be excluded for the time being. My personal recommendation is Sakarya&Bilecik, with a combined population of 1.05 mil.

Added all protectorates posted on this page to the OP.

I would argue that the Bosporus is significant enough as trade strait to need more effort, but I'm really too tired to be bothered, so you'll get it your way. Almost.

Marmara minus Istanbul is 8 million, so please choose one or more provinces with over 500k people total to be excluded for the time being. My personal recommendation is Sakarya&Bilecik, with a combined population of 1.05 mil.

Alright. And whether the Bosporus is important does not matter according to rules. Stop pretending you can make up rules on your own without discussion.

I dont know when lynneth got there but I have been there for a while.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/121766-cascadian-news-network/?p=3286889

Talk with me IC then instead of stopping me from claiming land that is rightfully Baffin-Hudson and Tikal's.

I am not recognizing it since noone else is.

Edited by Knights111

For the record, Tikal's been 'there' since it declared its Monroe Doctrine. I have troops in practially -all- white land in the Americas to help local governments keep things running.

Edit: Also, if you want to dispute it properly, Dillon, you'll need to do so ICly.

Edited by Lynneth