GM Elections: Electric Boogaloo

Rudolph

GM Elections: Electric Boogaloo  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This poll will run for 48 hours, and only CNRP2 Players can vote.

Everyone has three votes, and if you vote for more than three people, your vote instantly becomes void.

If you have the need to post do so on the OOC thread, otherwise posting on this thread also voids your vote.

The polls are officially closed!

a6d5a4d325.png

The results are as follows:

Question 1 - Biohazard, Lynneth and Rudolph are the winning candidates.

The results is that for the CNRP2 community the incumbents were re-elected, staying on for another two-month cycle as the community GM's.

I would hope you do check votes. Posting a screenshot like that gives me the impression people don't and it also might give the less knowledgeable the impression that for example Hereno got a vote, when it was a trollvote from outside the community.

I'm sure I'll get more next time with all three of the winners being disqualified.

Rudolph, if you'd be so kind as to make a new thread but without the current winners we'd be much obliged. 

Apologize for the delay in replying but sincerely thank you (And Eva) for having brought that up to me ^_^