Regarding a Rogue Entity

So we ignore the threats you made? Ignore the nuclear rogue you had hit Rey? Let's see... Yeah us retaliating was us starting it huh? I'm not whining, I'm just simply stating the facts, I'm not at all worried about how far down you knock me. You didn't want to negotiate peace so just stop trying to play victim, you threw a threat and we attacked for it it's that simple.

What happened between me and Rey when he was unaligned should be of no concern to you, but if you want to rehash old grudges; then be prepared for the consequences. If you weren't prepared to fight me, then why ignite a war with me before you were ready? I really don't care if Rey considers myself and him at some perma-War state, he is irrelevant. The only times I even see his posts are when he makes a new thread or I'm not logged in, as I have no interest in what he has to say. If you want to pursue this war alongside Rey even after there had been a long period of peace and I had stopped pursuing him, just don't complain when I fight back.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What happened between me and Rey when he was unaligned should be of no concern to you, but if you want to rehash old grudges; then be prepared for the consequences. If you weren't prepared to fight me, then why ignite a war with me before you were ready? I really don't care if Rey considers myself and him at some perma-War state, he is irrelevant. The only times I even see his posts are when he makes a new thread or I'm not logged in, as I have no interest in what he has to say. If you want to pursue this war alongside Rey even after there had been a long period of peace and I had stopped pursuing him, just don't complain when I fight back.

Well it seems that's what you did when you threatened him when he re-declared the existence of Los Pollos Hermanos, be careful with how you throw words out there cause it can bite you, and I'm good with seeing connections. For you to have no interest in what he says you sure are quoting him. I have no choice but to pursue this war alongside Rey now do I, you know since you attacked me and all? 

Well it seems that's what you did when you threatened him when he re-declared the existence of Los Pollos Hermanos, be careful with how you throw words out there cause it can bite you, and I'm good with seeing connections. For you to have no interest in what he says you sure are quoting him. I have no choice but to pursue this war alongside Rey now do I, you know since you attacked me and all? 

That you continued to support his attacks on Limitless Nexus until finally I was motivated enough to sell down to hit you, I don't think so. You reap what you sow. Your time to distance yourself from Rey was between when I made this thread and when I declared on you, which gave you plenty of time. If you want to discuss an individual surrender, I might be willing to talk with you about it. Although as long as you are loyal to Rey and will continue to support him, then it is better for me to continue the war.

Edited by Methrage

That you continued to support his attacks on Limitless Nexus until finally I was motivated enough to sell down to hit you, I don't think so. You reap what you sow. Your time to distance yourself from Rey was between when I made this thread and when I declared on you, which you gave you plenty of time. If you want to discuss an individual surrender, I might be willing to talk with you about it. Although as long as you are loyal to Rey and will continue to support him, then it is better for me to continue the war.

Hey, you are right, you reap what you sow, sending/promising aid to hit Rey (who I hold an individual treaty with and have for a while) has always been aggressive to me, not to mention you threatened LPH, which in return when we acted upon your threats, I was obligated to send the aid for the defense of my alliance, now that can either be a twisted truth or it can be the truth, the latter is the true form but no doubt you or one of your brainwashed fools will say it's twisted.

edit: I believe I mentioned not surrendering above.

Edited by Sir Kiloist

So you have already answered your own question in a previous post.

No, it was a rhetorical question to this: 

If you want to pursue this war alongside Rey even after there had been a long period of peace and I had stopped pursuing him,

No, it was a rhetorical question to this: 

I have already sold down to hit you, so I would rather you are unwilling to surrender. I don't even know what you are trying to discuss anymore, but now is your time to come at me. You've sent aid to Rey previously before LPH with the reason "I don't like Methrage", then you actively support attacks against Limiltess Nexus after joining up with LPH. So enough talking. Neither side wants to surrender, that is fine by me. War it will be for the foreseeable future and you have no one to blame other than yourself for your situation. I can't even blame Rey for your situation, since you joined up with him knowing what it would entail. 

I have already sold down to hit you, so I would rather you are unwilling to surrender. I don't even know what you are trying to discuss anymore, but now is your time to come at me. You've sent aid to Rey previously before LPH with the reason "I don't like Methrage", then you actively support attacks against Limiltess Nexus after joining up with LPH. So enough talking. Neither side wants to surrender, that is fine by me. War it will be for the foreseeable future and you have no one to blame other than yourself for your situation. I can't even blame Rey for your situation, since you joined up with him knowing what it would entail. 

As I have said before, I hold a personal treaty with Rey, thus the aid (iirc you sent someone to hit him and aided that nation so I sent aid in response), and I aided the nations of LPH after your threat against us. Methrage, do you not get it that I do not care about war, it's just some infra and tech, I can buy that back.

As I have said before, I hold a personal treaty with Rey, thus the aid (iirc you sent someone to hit him and aided that nation so I sent aid in response), and I aided the nations of LPH after your threat against us. Methrage, do you not get it that I do not care about war, it's just some infra and tech, I can buy that back.

Cool, buy it back after our war expires. It will probably be a long time before our NS ranges will allow us to fight again. So if you don't care, then I don't care. I'm just weakening those actively attacking my alliance. Build it back up after our war is done, then if you want to fight again another round after you've built up enough, that is perfectly fine with me. 

Cool, buy it back after our war expires. It will probably be a long time before our NS ranges will allow us to fight again. So if you don't care, then I don't care. I'm just weakening those actively attacking my alliance. Build it back up after our war is done, then if you want to fight again another round after you've built up enough, that is perfectly fine with me. 

Woooo! You're gonna call me back! I knew you loved me. I'll see you then, if this is still a thing.

In his latest sign of desperation, Methrage has begun actively recruiting anyone at war with Los Pollos Hermanos. I hope the blood of new nations is worth it, Methrage. Just remember that you've caused it to lie on the ground.

In his latest sign of desperation, Methrage has begun actively recruiting anyone at war with Los Pollos Hermanos. I hope the blood of new nations is worth it, Methrage. Just remember that you've caused it to lie on the ground.

I offer some aid and assistance to those being attacked for no good reason by LPH, and their blood is on my hands? lol

Just remember the blood of every LPH nation you've got involved in this foolish attack by you is on your hands, enjoy watching your pathetic excuse of an alliance get stomped into the ground as many times as it takes.

If only it stood the chance of Jim Ross making the Undertaker tap.

Or Tywin beating me.

Or Tywin seeming like he didn't just hop out of Franco 101, take a nap, and decide to practice his buzzwords.

Edited by Neo Uruk