Regarding a Rogue Entity

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's not the first time I recall seeing you seem to diss the concept of treaties. I wonder if your position would change, were you to convince someone to sign one.

Oh really? Well damn I'll make sure I'll come ask you how to build my nation.

I used to teach, but I retired. Getting old and cranky, dislike repeating myself.

No amount of words from a teacher can school you quite as well as getting in the ring and getting your tail beat anyhow. Meth is doing you a favour here, a crash course cheap at half the price.

http://www.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=765873

93.18:6.82

Pay attention grasshopper!

Edited by Sigrun Vapneir

I used to teach, but I retired. Getting old and cranky, dislike repeating myself.

No amount of words from a teacher can school you quite as well as getting in the ring and getting your tail beat anyhow. Meth is doing you a favour here, a crash course cheap at half the price.

http://www.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=765873

93.18:6.82

Pay attention grasshopper!

I've been around since 06. I was mocking you. Methrage really isn't doing anything, I'm still going to be me. Yes, posting a link to a page showing damage in which the person has a 1.3k tech advantage and several military wonders and had a successful blitz really proves something and clearly made a down declare even after selling down to hit me. I in fact thank him for this.

Edited by Sir Kiloist

That's not the first time I recall seeing you seem to diss the concept of treaties. I wonder if your position would change, were you to convince someone to sign one.

Do you and Methrage have a foot fetish or what?

I've been around since 06. I was mocking you. Methrage really isn't doing anything, I'm still going to be me. Yes, posting a link to a page showing damage in which the person has a 1.3k tech advantage and several military wonders and had a successful blitz really proves something and clearly made a down declare even after selling down to hit me. I in fact thank him for this.

You were actually failing to mock me, but the effort is still appreciated. As to the rest, rather than repeat myself, I shall bow to the indefeatable powers of your incredible denseness and leave you to learn nothing from your mistakes.

Do you and Methrage have a foot fetish or what?

Did you really just hit post on that? 

Sleep it off.

You were actually failing to mock me, but the effort is still appreciated. As to the rest, rather than repeat myself, I shall bow to the indefeatable powers of your incredible denseness and leave you to learn nothing from your mistakes.

No, I just don't put effort into posting on here. This is CN we don't learn from our mistakes, if so was the case we wouldn't have you around still. 

Did you really just hit post on that? 

Sleep it off.

It was actually a reasonably clever way to say you and Methrage have a tendency to open your mouths and then promptly insert your feet. The "concept" of treaties wasn't what he was talking about anyway, but rather stating his opinion that your treaty with Methrage's rogue micro was a bad decision. I hope that clears it up for you.

It was actually a reasonably clever way to say you and Methrage have a tendency to open your mouths and then promptly insert your feet. The "concept" of treaties wasn't what he was talking about anyway, but rather stating his opinion that your treaty with Methrage's rogue micro was a bad decision. I hope that clears it up for you.

Its ironic to see Neo Uruk calling other people's decisions bad when he is still sub 1k infra and never had nukes, with a 586 day old nation. That Kilo was foolish enough to follow such a nation's lead and not prepare himself at all for the possibility of war, shows no one in LPH has the ability to make good decisions..

Its ironic to see Neo Uruk calling other people's decisions bad when he is still sub 1k infra and never had nukes, with a 586 day old nation. That Kilo was foolish enough to follow such a nation's lead and not prepare himself at all for the possibility of war, shows no one in LPH has the ability to make good decisions..

You do realize I'm at sub-1k infra with 2 million casualties, right? My nation's status is a reflection of my constant state of war, not of any leadership ability or lack thereof.

You, however, repeatedly attempt to build a large nation only to get yourself in hot water when the opportunity is there.

No it's called loyalty. I told Rey when LPH disbanded the first time I'd come back if he ever decided to bring it back, however I was involved in govt with another alliance and thus didn't move over sooner. I still get the vibe you are trying to deflect the fact you sold down ~10k to hit a non-nuclear nation, now you are here saying you are teaching me a lesson, then have your little whatever he is to you come talk shit. Methrage, unironically you are exactly what you say you hate and the fact you try to hide it and justify it is pretty pathetic. Also being where my nation is without nukes (or even Rey's for that matter) doesn't show "no one in LPH has the ability to make good decisions" it just simply means we focus on other things.

No it's called loyalty. I told Rey when LPH disbanded the first time I'd come back if he ever decided to bring it back, however I was involved in govt with another alliance and thus didn't move over sooner. I still get the vibe you are trying to deflect the fact you sold down ~10k to hit a non-nuclear nation, now you are here saying you are teaching me a lesson, then have your little whatever he is to you come talk !@#$. Methrage, unironically you are exactly what you say you hate and the fact you try to hide it and justify it is pretty pathetic. Also being where my nation is without nukes (or even Rey's for that matter) doesn't show "no one in LPH has the ability to make good decisions" it just simply means we focus on other things.

I don't think you understand how war works. I sold down to hit you in order to crush the enemy which is attacking my alliance. That you guys were dumb enough to start this war before you had MP isn't my fault, but very poor planning on your part. That you didn't buy any military wonders, but instead blew all your money on infra, just shows a further lack of common sense on your part. Seems you got war mode and peace mode mixed up with how invincible you felt despite being so very unprepared for war.

Your nation will be knocked back into the stone age, whether you put up a fight or not doesn't matter. Whether you learn anything or not doesn't matter. War consists of crushing those who are at war with you, which is what is going to happen to you. Your lack of preparedness doesn't give you a free pass not to be attacked, it just makes you an easier target to crush.

I don't think you understand how war works. I sold down to hit you in order to crush the enemy which is attacking my alliance. That you guys were dumb enough to start this war before you had MP isn't my fault, but very poor planning on your part. That you didn't buy any military wonders, but instead blew all your money on infra, just shows a further lack of common sense on your part. Seems you got war mode and peace mode mixed up with how invincible you felt despite being so very unprepared for war.

Your nation will be knocked back into the stone age, whether you put up a fight or not doesn't matter. Whether you learn anything or not doesn't matter. War consists of crushing those who are at war with you, which is what is going to happen to you. Your lack of preparedness doesn't give you a free pass not to be attacked, it just makes you an easier target to crush.

I understand how war works. Whatever floats your boat man, the chest thumping is pretty amazing. Have fun masturbating when you nuke me. Not that I was unprepared I was actually waiting for you to hit me, either I was going to hit you first or you were going to hit me. I was actually hoping to hit you. See I don't mind my infra burning, infra can be purchased. Keep pounding the chest though, I'm very frightened. I'll just rebuild and if you want to hit me again feel free to do so. Matter of fact, I'll message you when I reach 4.9k again.

edit: that wasn't infra I bought, I bought tech. Also, did you really think threatening us was gonna go unanswered, I mean that's why we hit your alliance besides it being a piece of shit.

Edited by Sir Kiloist

I understand how war works. Whatever floats your boat man, the chest thumping is pretty amazing. Have fun masturbating when you nuke me. Not that I was unprepared I was actually waiting for you to hit me, either I was going to hit you first or you were going to hit me. I was actually hoping to hit you. See I don't mind my infra burning, infra can be purchased. Keep pounding the chest though, I'm very frightened. I'll just rebuild and if you want to hit me again feel free to do so. Matter of fact, I'll message you when I reach 4.9k again.

edit: that wasn't infra I bought, I bought tech. Also, did you really think threatening us was gonna go unanswered, I mean that's why we hit your alliance besides it being a piece of !@#$.

You got knocked into Anarchy with my first ground attack, so great job waiting to be attacked and "being prepared".

You got knocked into Anarchy with my first ground attack, so great job waiting to be attacked and "being prepared".

Let's see I had no tanks, 8000 fewer troops then I did hours before your attack due to me giving two nations in LPH 4000 each, I had around 1.3-1.5k less tech, you have a WRC, and several other military wonders, I wonder why I was sent into anarchy... Gee.. You got me Methrage... I sure am awful at this game. I mean who would have thought you'd have to chest thump so hard to do a big ass down declare.

edit: worded the first sentence wrong 

Edited by Sir Kiloist

Let's see I had no tanks, 8000 fewer troops then I did hours before your attack due to me giving two nations in LPH 4000 each, I had around 1.3-1.5k less tech, you have a WRC, and several other military wonders, I wonder why I was sent into anarchy... Gee.. You got me Methrage... I sure am awful at this game. I mean who would have thought you'd have to chest thump so hard to do a big ass down declare.

edit: worded the first sentence wrong 

You also had no guerrilla camps or barracks until after I hit you, so not even considering the wonders; you were not prepared at all (despite this thread making it very clear you were likely to be hit and your response being "bring it"). Although none of this really matters. I don't think Neo Uruk will be wanting to surrender anytime soon regardless of how beaten down you guys get, so neutralizing the threat as much as possible is my main focus.

You also had no guerrilla camps or barracks until after I hit you, so not even considering the wonders; you were not prepared at all (despite this thread making it very clear you were likely to be hit and your response being "bring it"). Although none of this really matters. I don't think Neo Uruk will be wanting to surrender anytime soon regardless of how beaten down you guys get, so neutralizing the threat as much as possible is my main focus.

I don't plan on surrender. I plan on winning.

Yes, because in peace time I just sit around  with those improvements and you are also wrong, I had one barrack. Who cares if you were going to hit me even if I was ready, I'd suffer the same result because I can't buy a wonder until the clock resets on it so even if I stood a better chance with tanks, troops, and improvements being ready I'd only get destroyed by nukes the following update, then on top of that you have the advantage of all of your wonders, so just stop trying to make this seem worse than it is, you are nothing more than the average nuke rogue. Even if Rey surrendered, I wouldn't. See Methrage, you seem to think you are superior, which you aren't, throw all the stats you want, the fact is you are scared of us even getting close to you, that's why you sell down and hit us when we get close to being ready to go toe to toe with you. Stop being a !@#$% and fight us when we can actually be a real target until then you are really just playing the role of a "bully" and "rogue" while making it seem like we are.

Edited by Sir Kiloist

Yes, because in peace time I just sit around  with those improvements and you are also wrong, I had one barrack. Who cares if you were going to hit me even if I was ready, I'd suffer the same result because I can't buy a wonder until the clock resets on it so even if I stood a better chance with tanks, troops, and improvements being ready I'd only get destroyed by nukes the following update, then on top of that you have the advantage of all of your wonders, so just stop trying to make this seem worse than it is, you are nothing more than the average nuke rogue. Even if Rey surrendered, I wouldn't. See Methrage, you seem to think you are superior, which you aren't, throw all the stats you want, the fact is you are scared of us even getting close to you, that's why you sell down and hit us when we get close to being ready to go toe to toe with you. Stop being a !@#$% and fight us when we can actually be a real target until then you are really just playing the role of a "bully" and "rogue" while making it seem like we are.

It was you guys who chose this as the time for war, not me. So don't try twisting it into something it isn't. You attack my alliance, then whine when you get hit in response. Very brave and honorable of you. Of course I'm the bully for defending my alliance.

It was you guys who chose this as the time for war, not me. So don't try twisting it into something it isn't. You attack my alliance, then whine when you get hit in response. Very brave and honorable of you. Of course I'm the bully for defending my alliance.

So we ignore the threats you made? Ignore the nuclear rogue you had hit Rey? Let's see... Yeah us retaliating was us starting it huh? I'm not whining, I'm just simply stating the facts, I'm not at all worried about how far down you knock me. You didn't want to negotiate peace so just stop trying to play victim, you threw a threat and we attacked for it it's that simple.

Are you really still trying to spin this as defensive? Your memory must be pretty damn sad.

I hope you can get poor little Nicholai some more bailout money, and help him get a new alliance. He'll need those two things to have any success.

Edited by Neo Uruk

Are you really going to brag about statistics? Boy you sure showed me!